Has anyone ever been raped by a female or male?

Has anyone ever been raped by a female or male?
How did it feel?.
What trauma did you suffer as a result?.

I was touched once by my grandma. :(((
Don't really give a shit but I've hated that bitch since.

My grandpas girlfriend stroked my cock thinking it was him (was sleeping in the same bed) never came but enjoyed the fuck out of it

Yeah my Gf raped my virginity and then broke my heart when she started fucking other guys.

feelsbadman

>get too drunk
>grill takes me to her place and fucks me
>apparently I did not cum but dick was functioning as normal until I passed out
>wake up with no memory of anything but the bar
Was rape?

Depends on whether she was drunk, too.

I was fucked while passed out at a party one time. woke up with wet balls and a weird film all over my penis. My friends knew the girl was fucking me but figured I would enjoy it, I didn't. I consider it rape but never said anything about it after talking to my friends the next day.

She had been drinking but she remembered everything and had to tell me what happened

did you enjoy it? If so it wasn't rape derp

Statutory if that counts but only because Laws in my state are retarded. Also I've been super drunk and had sex so I guess technically I couldn't concent. Definitely not traumatized 10/10 would do again

All of these are fake and gay. Everyone knows that women can't rape men. Check your fucking privilege

I was dating another girl at the time, she knew this, I didn't know what to do so did nothing

GR8 B8 M8 8/8

oh yeah never tell your gf youl get in deep shit

Wish it was bait. She later died of cancer and I kinda miss her

I didn't. I didn't do anything. Never told anyone.

Laci Green raped me

Crazy eyed bitch

It gave me PTSD

You gave Laci Green cummies

tee hee

when I was 8 my sisters 17 year old bf raped me in the mouth and ass because I walked in on them fucking and my sister bailed on him, he said I deserved it for giving him blue balls.
I had blood on the toilet paper for a week when I wiped.
I suffered trauma in the form of thinking it was better to do sex to anyone who wanted immediately so they wouldn't rape me. so I ended up being a total slut.

Once when I was around 11 there was an old Moskvich at our housing development. We used it with our friends to play there or just sitting and talking. Once an older girl from second entrance in our house was there with me and her older borther. She started to touch me betwwen my legs and her asshole borther was just runing around the car and spying. I was just yelling on her to stop but she didnt. Later when people could hear us she stopped at last. It was very disturbing...

u male?

Aw I'll cuddle you and protect you user.

I was raped at a young age by a family member.
Now I am a deviant masochist into some very depraved crap as a result.

If you are female that is pretty hot.

When I was 19 I installed Grindr out of sexual curiosity. I met up with an older guy in my dorm for a blowjob date. I gave him head for like 20 minutes and he said he wanted to fap and cum looking at my ass. When I bent over the edge of my bed he grabbed me by my arm and neck and raped me. I cried like a fucking bitch. When he came inside me, he took his clothes and left. I took a shower and had myself tested next month, thank god I'm clean.

Get the fuck out faggot before I rape you in the mouth and ass. You disgust me.

Been there but with an ex, man.
Invited me over and wanted to see if I can outdrink her. I blacked out and she told me we hooked up. Last thing I remembered was her sitting on me while we shared a 4Loko.
Wished it never happened, so much drama after.

I got semi raped by 2 male friends in the shower at the gym when I was 18, it made me bisexual and a cuck I suppose. Other than that im fine.

you liked it

I did not

I was raped by my older sister consistently for a whole 2 weeks. It was because she was stressed from our oarents divorce and she had a lot of issues. I was 8 at the time and she was 13, she would pin me down and feel on my dick and force me to kiss her while she put fingers up my ass. Since she stopped I just made myself believe it was all a bad dream and never talked about it.
I'm 19 now, never had a gf nor plan on getting one, just want to be alone. I get nervous around women if they get really close to me especially near my dick. I'm ok with having them as just friends however.

bet it felt great

This.

have you considered raping your sister to reclaim you manhood?

Liar

This is the hottest thing I've ever read. I'm in love with your sister. Wish I could've watched.

Yes pls.

gross bait

I loved the blowjob part, it was my fantasy to ever do it. But the anal hurt me so much, I cried and bled. I really did not like it.

>Other than that im fine.
Thank god.

As opposed to being raped by a hermaphrodite or robot?

> raped
> by a female
pick one

where can I find real, legitimate rape vids? too technologically ignorant to navigate the deep web

My aunt fucked me when i was 16 and she was 40. Idk if it was really rape though more like surprise sex. I was asleep.

That's pretty fucking hot.

When I was 17 my parents got divorced, so I had to live with my uncle in Thailand.

I was out with his Thai wife and her girlfriends, getting drunk and because she was too drunk to do anything and I wanted to sleep, her friend (8/10) offered her spare room for the night.

Thinking nothing of it and all of a sudden when we get in the car she is touching my leg and face and calling me handsome.

We then got back to her place i tried to call my uncle for a ride home, but it was 1am and a tropical storm.

With no escape I held off the married 25 year old for about 15 minutes before all my clothes are off and we got down to business.

The husband was away in Bangkok on "business"

M-my older brother made me give him blow jobs several times when I was like 12. He was 15 and was sexually mature. It was huge in my mouth ... I had no clue what I was doing so he just ended up pushing my head up and down ...

Kinda drunk right now but I was thinking what I wrote sounds like complete bullshit. Funny how actual wincest sounds the most fake.

What's the youngest someone here was raped?

I was touched up by a family friend when I was young and then was drugged and raped by a tranny one night.

Fucked me up pretty good I tend to get with men when I'm really drunk just because I feel I have to get some sexual gratification even though I never cum and always never get hard. I'd never tell my gf

Also made hangover 2 hit too close to home

bump

care to greentext?? my grandma used to bath me until 7

I'm HIV pos and I used to like pumping and dumping high schoolers who would ask me for alcohol. Sometimes I'd befriend them and they would have to call me up telling me they were pos. One of them actually cried once, it was almost too much for me to keep a straight face.

My friend Megan lowered herself into me nine years ago even though I told her not to. Her pussy was SO wet. I guess she assumed because my dick was hard that I was into it. I wasn't.

She lied to me and gave me HPV after saying she was clean. I hated her so much for that for a long time.

About five days after we had sex for the first time she had sex with another man, a mutual friend of ours. That made me so angry.

Now she is gone and I would give anything to see her again. Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome is the real deal.

The secret is to act surprised

Not sure if it's proper real but on motherless search cartel and it's meant to be some Mexican female mayor getting raped in the jungle by rebels , I heard it was Colombia but said on vid Mexico

Everybody's got HPV, right?

Someone answer this please.

Alright you fucks story time
>was about 5 or 6 years old.
>parents would take me to a local church in mexico
>priest always wanted to see me after
>priest would kiss my cheek and hug me goodbye all the time
>this went on for months, family thought it was normal
>eventually, priest asked my parents if i could stay with him for a few hours to talk about "god".
>stupid parents say yes
>priest takes me to the back of the church, tells me all this bullshit how god sent him to me
>tells me how I've been a bad boy and i need some cleansing?
>priest fucker tells me there's only one way to cleanse my soul
Should I continue? This shit has been torturing me for so many fucking years

You can't be raped you are a man. Only a woman can be raped you scum

Cont please

Bet you've not had one of these in a while user

rape is like gifts. it's always more rewarding to give than recieve.

Rape is nothing but a difference in opinion

I guess. I didn't until she lied to me. You know, I basically cut her out of my life entirely once I figured out that I had warts on my cock because of her. I never told her why I stopped seeing her, I just stopped seeing her. 7 months later I got a DUI trying to go pick her up and fuck her. I blamed her for that too even though I made the choice to drink and drive. She even asked me if I had been drinking and I told her no.

Fuck. I miss her. Life without her is going to be bad. I wish that I had told her the truth when it actually mattered.

Nice.
Anyways
>priest tells me that my soul will cleanse through his body
>tells me that i need god in me
>ihopethatfuckerdiesinprison.jpg
>he proceeds to undress me as it is part of the "cleansing"
>tells me that my asshole is a portal to hell, and he needs to (that's right, cleanse it)
>he tells me that if he doesn't, satan himself would crawl out of me and burn me alive
>scared shitless me, understood
>priest got naked as well
>priest tells me that it'll hurt a little but that my soul will go to heaven after
>priest proceeds to (you know what)
>i feel agonizing pain that has tortured me my whole life
>pain gets only worse
>priest tells me that my soul is almost freed from satan
Continue?

Yeah man, get it off your chest.

Yes please cont user.

And now she's off somewhere pretending to be a Lesbian and nobody knows where she is at. She broke 9 months ago when I walked out on her. She will probably commit suicide because of me. I don't want her to die, I want her to grow old and be happy. Fuck. Fuck!

Yeah, clearly this is hard for me.

Sounds like legally she raped you tbh

No you didnt say no or tried to stop her, dont use third wave feminism arguments

God dam nigger you get the fuck out of here, since when did thay let zoo have Internet? Can't even threaten you with ass and mouth rape since you would just enjoy it you sick fuck

Was "raped" by my mother in law when I was 17. My father and her was drinking, then they argued about something. I didn't care to listen to their argument so I just played some GTA IV in my room instead.

I hear the front door close, then as I'm walking to the bathroom I see my mother in law sitting by herself on the sofa. She had a tear running down her chin. She looked really cute when she was sad, and I asked her what happened.

She told me to sit down, then she took my head and placed it on her chest while stroking my hair. She told me that my father got mad because she didn't want to move closer to town. My father argued it would be better for me if we moved in to town.

I told her I'm fine with living where we lived, that she shouldn't feel bad about it. I also told her I'd speak to my dad in the morning.

She hugged me, and kissed me on the forehead. She then put my head closer to her tits, until I was laying on them, breating between them. I felt awkward after a minute so I pushed myself up. She then grabbed me by each side of my head and kissed me. I must admit she was hot, and I kissed her back. She then told me to follow her to the guest room, where she started to pull in my pants.

I told her it was a bad idea, but she insisted my dad was going to stay the night at my uncle's place. So me being the horny teen I was proceeded to let this horny, drunk 35 year-old suck my dick before riding me.

Three minutes into fucking, I realized how fucked up it was, and I told her to stop. She didn't stop, istead she pushed me down by my chest and continued until I bust inside her.

I went straight to my room and played GTA, pretending nothing happened. The next morning, she woke me up to talk before my dad came home. She apologized and told me she were extremely emotionally unstable and intoxicated last night, that's why things happened.

She was hot and all, but I still felt bad about it, and it was clearly rape from her side. I don't care though, it was interesting

What a fagget

Cause you have the body of a grandpa?

Also, excuse any grammar mistakes. I'm from Europe.

OK so
Be me 19 (6 years ago)
At a house party
Drinking smoking having a good time
Start feeling fucked up at around 10:30
Wake up naked with female rhinocopig
Don't remember shit
Go downstairs dizzy as fuck collect friends and gtfo
Gaps filled in by friends
Apparently at around 10 I ran out of beers
So it being a house party I decided to take a couple from some dick
Turns out he bought these bud 66 so he could offer to girls so he knew who to roofie
Slipped one in my beer assuming I was one of his victims
Roofied to fuck started chatting to landwhale calling her beautiful etc
Take her upstairs and fuck
Later that day douche with Roofies is arrested for statutory rape of a 15yr old who was at said party with one of her friends who was 17
Wasn't the worst experience of my life just wish I could remember it.

*faggot
You illiterate mook

Ur a closet chubby chaser lmao

Don't mind a fatty pal, just as long as I remember it.

Have some rape vids. Not pleasant. I always feel guilty fapping to them.

fucking normies

shit its b8

Because I was blacked out

Post em

Expecting rape victims to actually come to this horrid board to share their "experience" with you. Fucking retarded faggot, if you just wanna fap to rape fantasy and made up stories then just say so.
Mother Mary! Why are gays so disgusting? Beasts in human form.
I wonder when we are gonna decide that homosexuality is a mental illness once again. Until our brothers and sons raped by these vile creatures?

no because they aren't suitable for the lactose intolerant.

you wanted it you dirty man-whore

Faggot

The scary part is that I am only kidding but there are people who think this way...

Okay i hate that fag since that day because now i felt dirty..
>be me 18th
>moved to my aunt home because I was on my way to Canada
>have to live there by one year and a couple months
>no more beds do I have to sleep with cousin
>first day we smoke and get high af so I went to sleep
>wake up because cousin was moving and close to me
>I see his hand close to my dick
>shit nope.jpg and try to move his hand far away from me..
That day I didn't think nothing wrong of him, but then after a couple nights doing the same I just realized how fag this piece of shit was..
So I started changing my routine, after I went mad bout it.. but can't do nothing against I don't want the whole family broke because of me.. ( everybody loves this faggot)
I stop shaving and also stop taking showers unless I was about to go out..
But this fag still exited about me and keep molesting me while I was trying to sleep..
>being awake the whole night so he don't try to touch my balls
>my whole system went broke because the lifestyle
>start feeling depressed because I had to stay there for a couple months until I get the money to travel
And eventually one night tired I fall asleep, and just wake up because I felt someone masturbating me
>at this point I feel scared so I didn't move
>he sucks and then sit on my dick
My dick was inside of that faggot and he didn't want to move until I forcibly came, while everything was happening in my mind a new demon raises, wanting strangled that piece of shit for raping me... and then he try to fuck me but fuck no! I move and let him know without "pretending" to be asleep... the next morning I never sleep safe again but at least that faggot stop touching me..

I will fucki use this in my favor, that piece of shit will pay for what he did.. I will make sure of fuck his life and rape his daughter! just need time to my revenge

HIV doesn't show up immediately. Do some research. I'm sure you're fine though.

the YNC probably has a few, maybe efukt, but it's mostly funny stuff there

sorry Sup Forumsro you're gay now.

nice, im jelous user

Believe me, it was.

Nah, since that day i h8 fags and I'm against them, I will kill a lot of them when the nwo begins.. but since that I've lost a lot of good vibes because I see the fucker having a happy life, he draw my energies

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.