Post your face when you realize that all the non anglo "good English speakers" on this board actually talk like retards...

>post your face when you realize that all the non anglo "good English speakers" on this board actually talk like retards in real life because of their accent

Seriously I had to give directions to a tourist today and I had trouble pronouncing the words properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1LG8NhvAJYM
vocaroo.com/i/s1wqiVj3Lydt
youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI
youtu.be/AN9c-bSPV1g
vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s1xmjErnKD9o
vocaroo.com/i/s1jvhmspNQDv
vocaroo.com/i/s0yywRDdiwQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

implying we have tourists

Sori i dun spek inlish

>I speak like a retard, therefore everyone else does as well

Fuck up retard

I wouldn't expect you to talk to others in a foreign language (unless you came from a big city, I suppose), and I think they would be more appreciative of the fact and look past your accent.

This.

OP is a fucking retard.

Haha OP is a retard.

I already knew this after talking to people on Sup Forums skype, especially when they were being even more awkward than usual when a girl was in there

>tourist asks me something
>don't even realize she's talking a different language
>respond to her in Dutch
>she smiles
>no problem and move along

am i a retard ?
vocaroo.com/i/s1LG8NhvAJYM

mai englis is veri guud i svear to mai maam

No, you sound like a 12 year old Mexican.

was het
>OPTIEVEN KANKERTOERIST

implying you don't have a retarded accent because all you do is shitpost in Sup Forums without any talking practice.

mexicans dont really sound like that but yeah i do have a shitty childish tone

>tfw reading finn posts in the hydraulic press guy's voice

Dutch people have a fairly decent accent by default oetz.

vocaroo.com/i/s1wqiVj3Lydt

youtube.com/watch?v=wX45Td-HEcI

>Dane doesn't realise he speaks like a retard

LMAO M8

Did you even notice he was Danish? :^)

Together with Germans and French, Danes are actually the only one who pronounce the "R" guttural in Europe, which makes them really cool.

Every time when a foreigner asks me about anything IRL I just pretend I don't speak english desu.

>had to be paid millions just to not speak like a Dane

They also do in the Catholic south of our country. It's horrible.

Have you ever heard any foreigner speaking your native tongue? murricans have the thickest accent when speaking Portuguese for instance

>which makes them really cool
Totally agree. Didn't knew that Danish have it too.
>"R" guttural
You know that English speakers think It's sounds ugly?

>Talking with tourist
>Tell him his English is really good
>It was actually piss poor

>talk to an Australian
>tell him his American is really good
>it's actually English

Ha ha, so you do it too.

The Australian or the American?

>tfw you send a German tourist the wrong way

youtu.be/AN9c-bSPV1g

At one point, a policewoman starts speaking English and they still kind of don't understand.

Later, the Canadian guy said to some newspapers that the policewoman spoke "perfect English".

Yes I know that but they are wrong. That was my point

>go to paris with new caledonian bf
>he speaks french
>they speak back to him in english

Why are the French so RUDE?

So do the Flemish and the Southern Dutch

His French probably wasn't up to par.

Well that maybe was an exaggeration. Let's say half of the Flemish population speaks with a guttural "r", they are located in Ghent, the Brussels area and Limburg

I often speak to myself in English and it sounds so nice and fluent until I actually have to talk to a native, then I fuck up so bad it's embarassing

>tourist asks where the red light district is
>there is one in every direction

Well if anyone is learning Italian and you come to Italy to practice it, you won't have to worry about people answering you in English because literally no one speaks it.

Actually we'll regard you as pretty cool cuz you learned our useless language.

One time a desperate looking woman on the street came up to me and asked me "Sprechen Sie deutsch?"
I assumed she really needed help, but I'm also kind of a dick so I wanted to shoot her down. Without thinking, I said "no" in English, even though it means I obviously knew enough German to understand her question

Well, Italian is pretty useful if you want to explain to an Italian restaurant owner you want a pizza Hawaii and not some faggy sausage pizza.

>he speaks french
>they speak back to him in english

Actually I often heard about this particular complain about french people.
"I speak to you in French and you reply in English".
But you have to understand that in French culture, It's not rude, "au contraire".
If people see that you're a stranger, and if they can speak your language, they will speak it to help you, and to makes you more "comfortable"...
I understand people here do that but I also realise thatIt's often a source of misunderstandings.

Sorry for my shitty English.

well I prefer pizza africa with grilled bananas on it and of course some hot nutella on it to add more taste

>he tries to explain his turbo autism with "I just have a cocky attitude, lol"

I bet you cringe when you think about this in your bed

>pizza africa
They have food in Africa now?

It's time for a vocaroo test :

A "Coalburner" is a white girl who is spoiled rotten and rebels against her wealthy or middle class parents for some imagined affront sometime in their short lives. This rebellion manifests itself in the form of fucking any sloppy pussy-ass fake gangbanger nigger they can get their nasty dick-skinners on.

vocaroo.com/

lol i do that too

A few months ago I was in Nurnberg and some girl asked me for directions in German. I tried to explain in my best German that I wasn't familiar in the area either and that I could barely even understand what she was saying, but she kept on asking with her gibberish German accent.

This. It depends on the person. I have to speak english at work with clients from abroad. I have almost no accent.

yes the west sends them tonnes of food

You sound like every Lebanese guy at every kebab store ever.

Extra taziki sauce, akhi.

There's many things I cringe about, but that's not one of them.
Z.B. Ich sieze manchmal Leute, die ich eigentlich duzen sollte.

Prove it

/r/ a german saying "The squirrel squinted at his scrawny scrotum."

You forgot a thoroughly.

Unless you became fluent when you were young or have a good ear your pronunciations are probably a bit off.

A lot of people also keep their accent somewhat intentionally. Just like Americans and British people who come from certain cities.

Germans have sexy accents desu senpai

I find that pretty unlikely but you could be the rare person who is very talented at pronunciation, i guess

>ameriburger thinks speaking fluent English without an accent is hard
Cute

vocaroo.com/i/s1xmjErnKD9o
I'm a bit drunk though

I work with a lot of Pakistanis, Poles, Indians, Chinese, et cetera. They always ask me if their English is good.

If I understand you, it's good. I'm not deceiving them or being dishonest. I can look past a thick accent if you use proper grammar and vocabulary.

I could tolerate the thickest India, or eastern European accent. Mostly because I work around so many immigrants and I actually sort of find foreign accents cute.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jvhmspNQDv

:^)

>Implying you're a grill

Amerikaan aub.

Filipino-American?

nah pure flip

I like the way you say pussy

That actually bothers me a little. I understand your attitude, but when I ask a native speaker if my English is good, they will always say it's great. They never give me constructive criticism, like "you mess up the word order" or "you use a few weird words", etc. For all I know, I could be speaking like a total retard and everyone is just too polite to tell me

This. If I talk to them in fluent English, they'd think I'm being pretentious lmao

how about me
vocaroo.com/i/s0yywRDdiwQ0

Tbh, American English and Scottish are the only good dialects. Prove me wrong.

>especially when they were being even more awkward than usual when a girl was in there

kek

The joke is on you. I have severe self esteem problems and simply can't believe when people praise me. Hahahaha

Those are literally the two most awful english accents.

>If people see that you're a stranger, and if they can speak your language, they will speak it to help you, and to makes you more "comfortable"..
This only makes sense if you're an English native speaker. French is as foreign as English to me, and if a made the effort to say it in French the least I'm expecting is an answer in that language. It might sound weird to you but maybe, just maybe, I feel more comfortable talking in French than English and when you do this people's confidence drop because our first thought is "shit, it was so bad that he responded in another language "

I've lost my accent entirely.

It's good to hear you've gone mute. Hopefully that'll be the end of your infuriating Scandinavian voice.

Finally a post from a Canuck that wasn't complete shit.

sexy

> all

Wrong. Scandinavians and the Dutch are pretty good.

I listen to american country music 24/7 and as such i developed a thick southerner accent

>Hey pardner! Havin' trouble findin' them trails? Holler up if ya need sumethin' son

You probably sound more like a Mexican than a cowboy.
>Hola amigo! Ju havin' trouble findin' el paso? Convocar if ju need anything' hermanos.

It's okay deutschbro.
Syntax is the real accomplishment.

Listen to things on youtube, podcasts, or what have you. You'll pick up something interesting one way or another.

I don't mind most accents. German , Spanish etc, all are alright as long if they say words properly