/b has anyone here ever been to Everglades Youth Conservation Camp...

/b has anyone here ever been to Everglades Youth Conservation Camp? cause i have some stories from there like no one would believe unless you've been

I haven't, but regale me with a tale user

bumping

Quit playing just the tip and tell us the fucking stories

bump me and will do

Quit teasinf you ain't no stripper

OP here get ready gang

campers will randomly at night just start speaking in tongues.

also it's in a marsh and we found a dog toy looking thing one time so we just punted the fucker into the marsh and when we woke up the next morning it was by our tents.

It's in the south of the USA and it's a camp, what could go wrong?

there was a old satanic ritual ground and there was a doll nailed to a tree so what do we do, we threw it in a camp fire of course! and then when we went down the trail again the doll was nailed to the tree still.

i'd also like to note that i went for 7 summers of my life so this isnt just one time

another time a buddy of mine and i went to go take a shit in the woods and we saw glowing figures at like 3am, i'm not saying aliens. but aliens.

Go post this on /x/, might be fun

there is also a place in the marsh called "The Mudpit" where it's basically the purest mud ever. and so much shit has happened there. Like we would sneak out at night and wrestle there calling it 'fight club' but another year i started a cult to worship the god Morgan Freeman and it still going to this day it's called Freeland, where the religion is Freemanism but the joke is, is that no one is free.

this is a archery range, but the circled area has thousands of lost arrows . we call it Narnia cause once something goes there it's gone forever or 'gone to Narnia'

is anyone still here listening? -OP

I am, stuff started OK but kind of slid into the mundane.

I just got here.

it's pretty surreal if you went there tbh

Kek.

You live anywhere near these days? If you do try to get in and find some spook for us.

Well there won't b blacks so probably nothing

one time during a bad storm cause the cabins used to be wood lighting stuck one and it caught on fire, I don't think any campers died but now there is a story of cabin 11

ok, so there is a rumor that back in the 90's at EYCC there was a group of campers who found a little black boy in the marsh so whe nthey tried to help him he went into the woods a but more, but when he vanished they were lost and had to be pulled out of the woods so now there is the rumors of the 'Little Black Boy' or 'The Marsh Kid' there

yeah i still live like 2 hours out now but it's state property and cant go there with out approval from the person who runs it

ok so this story isnt to weird but it's a good kek. we tried to fit like 7 people onto a golf cart but we hit a slope near the lake essentially and we flipped the golf cart into the lake and it was beautiful

here is the basic lay out of the main camp

So point out on the map where the various stories happened, if you can remember.

ok give me a minute

here you go

Kewl

also the guy who washed dishes though the moon was a lie, and it was actually a bear by the name of Travis who controlled the weather, this man also played with beach balls and thought the government was run by lizardmen. it was hilarious.

yeah it's basically the standard horror movie camp place tbh

Seems like a stable, reputable individual.

i mean he was able to wash dishes well so it didnt matter kek

How many crocs/alligators/big ass snakes do you think are in that water?

i have seen tons, one time a gator got into a cabin so we had to call AC

not many crocs because this is florida where we have gators

Just shows how much of a eurofag i am.

kek

why would you call the Air Conditioner?

Alligator Control?
Alligator Capture?

idunno

Animal
Control

you fucking retard

anyone else have weird camp stories

I went to a camp where we basicalyl only had macaroni and mashed potatoes for dinner, and then one night where we could stay awake past 10 and roast 1 marshmallow.

Basically i went to a shitty camp. also i had to bike 50km to get there.

the bait was huge guys...

Big enough to lure an alligator with?

I have been awake the past 37 hours give me a break

Go to the sleep thread you troglodyte

>tiny area has thousands of lost arrows
>dumbass user doesn't realize the workers collect them while the kids are off doing something else