I live in a country where basically there are no niggers and other shitskins. Guess the country

I live in a country where basically there are no niggers and other shitskins. Guess the country.

iceland

Greenland

russia?

Isle of Man

Niggeria?

Poland

check em

Heaven

france

Croatia

China?

pretty much any european country that didnt use to have oversea colonies

Heaven

b/tardia

Poland

belgium

Japan

This

antarctica?

Arctica

Are you retarded?

Guernsey

Saint Pierre and Miquelon

Georgia

Mother fukn atlantis?

Hrvatska

Japan

the moon

Are you here too in grorious Nippon?

Other than the Nigerians in Roppongi, you can count their number on one or two hands.

Pitcairn Islands

Tell us

North pole

Syria

He said a country

Lithuania, my d00ds

south korea

Poland

>or other shitskins
>syria

lol

Based on what OP described, I'm very sure it's Detroit

Cyprus

There is a black man in Osaka and Tokyo on every other street trying to get you some titties at "their" club cause its the "best". Then you get in and there is girls from all over the place working with yakuza and look like shit and are 40+. Fuck Japan.

You all took the bait.

Czech/Slovakia
>pretty much same thing

North Korea. Globe trotters and Dennis Rodman are the only ones ever been there.

Croatia?

Bulgaria

You have all failed.

Republika Srpska?

I'm up in Touhoku, and the chicks here are all Filipino but pretty cute. I see them at the supermarket all the time, and they really stand out because they actually have asses, unlike the Japanese chicks.

They're all fucking crazy, however.

Eastern european shithole. It interests me how slavs are so concerned about shitskins when they're shitskins themselves as soon as they step out of their shit countries nobody wants to immigrate to anyway.

What, the fucking Vatican? Are you-a da freakin' pope?

>europe
>one of the baltic countries
c'mon

Low quality bait, you fucking Turkish scum.

Africa right

Texas!

Far from it..