Alright Sup Forums I drove 30 min to pick up a tindr girl and shits awkward. She's really quiet. It's 5:48 am...

Alright Sup Forums I drove 30 min to pick up a tindr girl and shits awkward. She's really quiet. It's 5:48 am. Sitting on opposite ends of the couch. Im tryna fuq. What do I do to get this bitch horny? PLEASE HELP

ask if she wants to drink/do shots

Just tell her you wunna fuq

pull out your dick, snap a pic of her reaction

>oi I wanna fuq
>wut de hell freek
>leaves and calls the cops
very poor choice of words

She doesn't drink

But like... How

>she doesnt drink
>she isnt worth your time

Idk, just be smooth. Be a man. Grow some balls and get sum pussy

Ask her about educational stuff. Quiet bitches are usually smart

show us what she looks like

UPDATE: watching Pretty Little Liars

leave the room. youre most likely faggin up the place making her uncomfortable

just move next to her, if she doesnt like it then leave

this

Idk maybe throw on a little facialabuse or something mild yet hints of your plans

just ask her to bang you fuck she probably is waiting for it and you're being a lil bitch not giving it to her

Slowly get closer to her, maybe put an arm around her and see her reaction. If she scoots away you're fucked, lel.

But, if she likes it keep 'cuddling', stroke her arm. See if she's tense or not, and maybe gently start stroking her leg, slowly going to the inside of her thigh.

If she's still okay with all this maybe nuzzle her neck, try and gently kiss her. If she allows you, keep kissing her and gentry rub her body.

I think after that you can figure it out yourself, keep it slow and get off your phone!

this

ask her for nudes

>autism

If you have to pick up girls from tinder and you STILL can't figure out how to close the deal, then no amount of google-tier seduction tips are going to help you. You're beyond hope, OP. KYS.

this. tinder was made for root and boots so just fucking seal the deal and whip your pecker out and get it fucking on. If she says no then u shoulda swiped left my nigga

this

You saying I got that off of Google? Thanks, bro.

Also, I felt bad for OP. Everyone has their cringe worthy moments, why not help someone out.

Suggesting excessive kissing for a meet and fuck. Seriously man?

You basically tried to help out with OP's cringeworthy moment by offering your own cringeworthy moment. Lmao

post more pics.

ask her if you can finger blast her asshole

Hey, just trying to help. You keep believing how to treat a woman, then!

Goodluck with that (;

legit just talk to her, if your convo on tindr was flirty then flirt, if it was platonic ur not getting laid bruh,

Try with getting off your phone you gaylord

>mild

OP did it!

He's balls deep in that bitch as we speak woohoo great job OP! Alright man doesn't it make everyone happy to see a Sup Forumsro succeed?

I'm proud of him. Hey OP bang that chick out and give her the D-D-D D-UNIT!!!

OP mistakes her advances and ends up balls deep in a rape charge