Hey, Im addicted at posing pics of my gf cause comments turn me on. You guys too ? How can I stop ?

hey, Im addicted at posing pics of my gf cause comments turn me on. You guys too ? How can I stop ?

pic not related, even though gf is blonde too

Same here...if she finds out or if someone knows her I'm yet.. Now all I do try to find ways to sneak new OC of her to post

so you dont try to stop. trips confirm you are devilish

She's hot though...gets me solid. .thanks for posting... Post more

next thing you know youll want to watch someone fucking your girlfriend right in front of you while you sit there watching

>
>
>
>
>next thing you know youll want to watch someone fucking your girlfriend right in front of you while you sit there watching
Sorry but we are over.

I'm dating Fred now

I'm trying as soon as someone almost recognized her I stashed all of her nsfw pics on an external drive and put it away and deleted all pics on computer...now if I want to post its more work

Stop being a cuck, you fucking cuck.

post pics of your gf you weak willed fag

Nope I'm no cuck

*Well you started this thread without posting a pic of your gf.... Clearly not addicted get out of here OP.

This works if your lazy which I am now I have to stop trying to get her drunk so she'll let me take some indecent pics

404 this dipshit...

Post nudes

I'm exactly the same, I can't help myself posting nudes of my wife.

Also said I was trying to stop

Delete your nudes of her. Hardcore mode.

No way i can do that
Im addicted too and can't exit, im the user postin this girl

i post asking what people would do to my gf, cant help it but its hot. hope she never finds out haha

I guess you need to read a dictionary. Anyways seems like you've stopped. So fuck off you're cured!

>addicted
>doesn't post GF

Fuck off

this

I suggest watching while a bunch of men gangfuck your gf and spurt their cum into her.

I feel the same way about my aunts

Anyone saw her set when i posted?

speaking of which, wwyd?

I'm in the exact same position as you OP, somebody recognized her so I stopped posting her for a while but started again within a month, now she's been recognised multiple times but no consequential people I hope, I mainly like to share her full set via kik with whoever because multiple people I know browse Sup Forums, I've slowed down a lot recently but still addicted to this cuck shit, pic related

i would slit her throat open and lick the blood coming out of her. Then eventually my dick would become really hard and i would chop one of her legs off and fuck the hole in the leg and fucking cum.

anyone want my gf? wwyd?

i could fap to this

what if I keep posting clothed pics, or if the pics can be found online ?

Delete all or save to a flash drive and throw in storage and delete all local phone computer image that you boner to...already online..your fucked on those

I would download and masturbate to..phase 1 complete

Savagely rape her gorgeous body in front of you.

no one?

I didn't delete off phone..this thread degraded fast ...almosted posted mine too

once posted on b, it is archived so I can find the ones I posted before

gf is similar looking, a little more fat, smaller tits... like a downgraded version

Would she be willing or would there be a struggle?

Let's see! Sounds hot

i know how you feel. been posting the azn gf since around 2008.

sigh, i'm such an asshole

bit of a struggle

sorry, I'm trying to stop there. you can search archives though, used to make those quick polls

I'd choke her until she felt herself getting lightheaded and agreed to let me bend her over. I'd savor her reaction to being penetrated unwillingly.

Hopefully she is on birth control.

Post pictures of yourself and jerk off to what anons would do to you like i do.
>pic rlated

but your aunts look like ms. trunchbull

Would assfuck this slut.

My favorite is posting selfies my wife sends me. Like this one

Not sure where to start looking

Now my favorite...go on

>How can I stop ?
You could try not being such a rampaging pussy bitch. If that fails, consider suicide!

I just really like other guys seeing my wife's bare pussy and thinking about fucking it.

isnt not knowing part of the fun?

OP

I'm the same, kind of addicted to posing my wife's body at every opportunity

I think she's got splendid boobies

Would it get you hard if you found out someone who knew her used the pics to blackmail her into sex?

not really, besides I don't think it would work

well, this got to be a bit challenging to be rewarding

I want other men to fap to my wife's body

Makes a thread about being addicted to posting pictures of his girlfriend but doesn't post pictures of his girlfriend. OP is completely retarded as wel as a liar.

Cuck much

this

Post Moar. I love her belly and I'm about to jerk off

moar pls

Are you 12?

My wife...wwyd?

I would love to get a dirty drunken blowjob off her and fuck her till I cum inside her.

Wwyd to my gf's ass?

I'd eat her out first, then fuck her from behind with a bit of anal play, rim her, anal while making her rub her clit at the same time, keep double dipping, and when im about to cum, make her take a vibrator and fuck her pussy while i cum in her ass

would destory the one on th left

Sorry, but I don't have any suggestions for "how to stop". I share pictures and videos of my wife with a friend of mine for the same reasons.

I have mine posted on a few different websites.. Cant help it. Been doing it for like a year.

i'm curious as to which other websites?

imagefap is the main one. the place without motherly figures, girlfriendgalleries, realpicsonly, reddit, bestys, i trade her on kik a lot too. im forgetting a few websites im sure.

Firstly I'd make sure your useless dick was locked up and you were sat watching me and Her. I'd get her to slobber on my cock as I spanked her cheeks pink. Once she is excited enough I'd make her squirm with my tongue in her pussy as ass.

and ass*

Love posting her ass

10/10 ass

is that oc?

look like it

Nope they're my moms younger sisters

Post a pic of some huge nigger cock destroying her pussy and unloading a ton of seed into her fertile womb.....I bet that will turn you on too.