Discuss

Discuss....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if this is true then they underestimate how many dumb people there are in america

>OP complains Trump is a liar
>Ignores Hillary's lies.

>increasingly nervous liberals will say anything at this points while trying to maintain their facade of confidence
I'm not sorry Muhammad, you have to go back

I found the de-facto liberal SJW cuck in the thread.
It's OP.

Dunning-Kruger perfectly applies to modern liberals though. Their arguments are nonsensical, illogical, inept, and not even based on their own life experience and yet they see themselves as the font of all truth.

>OP doesn't say anything about Trump lying
>supporters instantly leap to defend Trump against imaginary accusations of lying
I think the faggot doth protesteth too much.

Empty argument based on speculations without evidence

Next thing you're going to say is that he's all talk and no action
>something which every candidate is cause they're just that, candidates

>dat reading comprehension

Kek

They know how many, and they're using it.

See, you don't understand the meme. Nothing about it says anything about Trump being a liar - nor was it implied.

Dunning-Kruger can apply to anyone, left, right, center, apolitical, anyone...Trump is applying the principle better.

"How to prove OP right in 2 sentences" the post

Hilary isn't going to jail. That was Trump's last chance. There's no way he'll win the electoral college. Sucks but true.

This applies to Hillary just as much as it can be applied to Trump, possibly much more.

...Someone else who doesn't understand the meaning.

I know what that means, didn't even have to google it.

I'm voting Trump most likely. Or green party, but that's basically voting Trump anyway. Any vote not for Hillary is basically voting for Trump.

Of what, Dunning-Kruger effect? How the fuck does it not apply to Hillary as much as Trump?

OP is a faggot. what's there to discuss?

sure kid

The meaning of the meme. If you don't know, you're probably voting for Trump.

What, its meaningless bullshit and bait? Whodathunkit!
sage

At least you're willing to admit that you don't understand.

Think I'm beginning to see the light

SAGE

OP is a faggot

This is 100% true.. Except the fact that one of my friends was going to jokingly vote for Trump until he realized that everyone in the US is actually retarded enough to vote for Trump

You didn't mention the part and demagoguery. He's also a huge demagogue in every way

HAHA, FUCKING FAGGOT JUST PROVED THE WHOLE POINT OF THE IMAGE
>brain-dead Trump supporter exposed

You are quoting psychology, your argument is invalid.

Guys... This is the best Trump thread once ever seen, it's making my fucking day!
All of the temp supporters don't know what the image means and just proving it's point.
>what is that? How could it not also apply to Hilary?
>are you saying Trump is a liar? Hillary is a liar too
Fucking Trump voters are so hilariously retarded man.
(Not to say that all Hilary/Bernie voters aren't)

You could pop Hillary's face in there and say the same fucking thing.

Found a person who is proving OP's point.... You have no idea what the fuck the image says
>inb4 oh look I totally didn't just look it up

Lmao
You just proved you're retarded.
You have no idea what the image says, retard.
Demagoguery, along with what the image says both don't apply to Hilary
She's just fake and a liar in many ways, sure, but not those things, thanks for proving OP's point

KILL ALL AMERICANS

ITT: OP samefags own posts and accuses people of supporting Trump while proving to be pathetic troll

It's not bait, you're genuinely retarded.
It's funny cause everyone on this thread that's a Trump voter is just (incorrectly) assuming what the image says. When they prove that they don't know what it is, then they just call bait, cause they are just that retarded

That's the central theme of the social engineering campaign. Start at the left of the bell curve and move right as support grows and as other options are drowned out by the campaign.

To an extent, but it wouldn't be true. Hillary is still in the race because of her experience. She isn't perfect, but she's had decades of experience, knows policy, knows world leaders, knows every piece of intelligence that she's been given since they were in the Arkansas governor's mansion....

ITT: Trump voters that hilariously can't comprehend OP's image and keep CONSISTENTLY proving that they have no idea what the fuck the image says, and assuming it means completely other things
That includes you. You still haven't addressed OP's point, and are just switching the blame without making a single valid point

Exactly on point, my friend.

Trump is still in the race because it was selected that hed run together with Hillary to ensure she wins long before the election started. Oligarchy, look it up.

he comes here just 4 the luls -like bretxit but remember how this ends-

Fucking YES

Quit samefagging OP, you don't understand, but we all know why you will be voting for Trump.

>Trump is still in the race because it was selected that hed run together with Hillary to ensure she wins long before the election started. Oligarchy, look it up.
I have half-assumed this too. But I don't think that the current state of the campaign was what either had intended in the beginning.

>will ever

Not OP
(Image 1/2)

Psychology is mostly bullshit

Findings incapable of repetition

This DK effect is pretty much just cheerleading for yourself when you think you're smarter than everyone else

It's psychologists patting you on the back for being narcissists

2/2

Nah, they probably hadnt anticipated that Bernie would be an actual threat or that people would care that Hillary committed a federal crime

>cleanly looked it up in Wikipedia, acts like they completely understand it now
Nice try

Mostly true. And 100% at the beginning. But now it's just down to what party you side with. Really doesn't matter. It's not like either of them will make a huge difference

>Psychology is mostly bullshit
>you think you're smarter than everyone else

huehuehue

When this thread 404s I'm screenshotting the whole thing

KYS

CHECK'EM

>Psychology is mostly bullshit
It isn't just psychology, it's data.

>This DK effect is pretty much just cheerleading for yourself when you think you're smarter than everyone else
Actually the contrary. But I am smart enough to see that the media/social-media shitstorm is being fueled by people who aren't very bright.

Continue proving OP's point. No, don't be shy, continue showing how you don't know what the fuck is going on, I wanna see this shit

The fact that Hillary is still running for President after the e-mail scandal and everything else goes to show the original image applies to Hillary to a MAJOR extent.

STOP SAMEFAGGING OP

Jesus christ lol

At least look up what that means if you dont undersand it

There are smart people on the media, just that most of them are just drowned out by retarded masses.

Social media = the people

>a concerted social engineering effort, achieved largely via social media, using the principle of the Dunning-Kruger Effect
So what you mean to say by all of that is he's running pretty much every election campaign since the rise of social media.

This all just sounds like an intellectual using obfuscating (fuck it, the word's appropriate) language to bully people who are not willing to question him into doing his way.

And yeah, I understand what the Dunning-Kruger Effect is, and I do realize Trump isn't the best president ever, or even my first pick among the candidates. But at the moment, he's the only one who has a chance at beating Hillary, and that's all I'm really concerned with.

Create a list of who you think is OP, I fucking dare you
And I'm on mobile so I can't ctrl+shift+I

No one said trump lies, he said that its dumb to ignore that hillary is supported by mainstream media media

Mainstream media = propaganda

You are making implications that people defend trump against imaginary accusations.

Nice blame game nigger.

You're a narcissist, you look down on other people patronizingly, you're ugly inside

I love the song Man in the Mirror because it is so true

If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change

You'd rather listen to psychobabble and blame people you think are stupid when you're the stupid one

>Dat spelling.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is also the source of libertarianism.

illogical fallacy's typical lefttard

here is a point it is not a point there is no point it is a phenomena , no rebuttal required.

The fact that you are so concerned about Hillary losing, sorta proves the point.

Still a better choice than Hillary

If you don't want people having any kind of say, ban elections then.

Oh look, another one proving the OP image correct.

See this shit is so fucking typical, narcissist.

"You're stupid and have stupid beliefs. You don't even understand why you have your beliefs. BTW I'm not stupid."

You're a fucking child

I think you need to learn what an ellipsis is for and how to stop using it too much.

Shhh, don't tell the liberals, they're the only people who are good
I learned that from liberals btw.

I just read about Dunning-Kruger effect and it fits 100% with Trump followers.
And also with a lot of people, thanks for the knowledge Op.

How?
Trump's not great, but at least he's not bought and paid for by his supporters.
Not only that, but he isn't part of the in-group for Republicans and, given his previous life choices, doesn't share their restrictive social mores.

Now are you going to explain that statement, or pretend your smarter than everyone else?

If there is a huge breakdown in ordered society, ppl like you are going to die left and right. Nobody will give a shit about this made up "effect."

youtube.com/watch?v=722VZNSENtg

>A social engineering effort is taking place on social media
>Why?
>To make people overestimate their own abilities
>For what reason?
>To make them vote for Trump

Hillarious

People who vote for Trump have the DK Effect
and people who vote for Hillary have Stockholm Syndrome.

Sounds like both options are fucked, but it's better to choose the one who at least pretends he doesn't want potentially hostile "refugees" flooding into this country. And at least Trump will have to go to court for Trump U, but we all saw how well charges that even the FBI director said would be grounds for charges for others goes against Hillary.

Now can YOU give us a reason to choose her over Trump, or are you just going to say something about how we "like, just don't get it man!"

>but at least he's not bought and paid for by his supporters.
Continues to prove the meme.

She will be the first female president!

>>A social engineering effort is taking place on social media
>>Why?
>>To make people overestimate their own abilities
>>For what reason?
>>To make them vote for Trump
To make them vote for Trump, among other things.

I said that in my greentext for fucks sake. It was just to poke fun at the idea of it.

>can't deny that Hillary's campaign is funded by wall street and Arabian countries
>HA YOU JUST PROVE ME POINT
Looks like you proved ours, too. Are you going to start defending her and her big corporate backers now? Because that just proves my point about having Stockholm Syndrome ...

hue

Hillary is just the standard typical populist hopping on the newest bandwagon.
>Gays are the thing now? Time to change my position
>People care about female empovernment? Make some feminist adds
It's pretty much her best selling point. At least for the delusional part of the population. It's pop culture bullshit in the end. Shit that doesn't really matter right now.

>Looks like you proved ours, too. Are you going to start defending her and her big corporate backers now? Because that just proves my point about having Stockholm Syndrome ...
I've never thought Hillary was perfect. I did vote for Bernie in the primary. At this point, Hillary isn't the issue. It isn't about the lesser of two or three evils, it's about the whole point of the meme. Plain and simple. The meme is not a support Hillary meme. The meme is a support common sense meme. Anyone who does not understand it, probably never will.

>americans still thinks voting matters

literally this.

conservatism alone draws in the uneducated, and under-educated. trump is simply exploiting the fuck out of that fact.

For any of you who don't understand the meme. Hillary wasn't mentioned in the meme. If you are making this about Hillary Clinton, you don't understand it.

You are part of a problem.

a higher % of conservatives have college degrees compared to democrats...

Yep the American political system is frozen in a stalemate, it doesn't matter who wins, the opposition is strong enough either way

In short the meme is supposed to bring forth a superiority complex in people? Or am I just wrong on that one?