How cold bastogne really was?

how cold bastogne really was?
americans are known for feeling cold at really warm temperatures. americans think +10c is cold

europeans think -25c is normal winter

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.cbslocal.com/2015/12/21/colorado-weather-station-hits-51f-ties-one-of-coldest-temperatures-ever-recorded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>live in desert whole life
>cant stand anything colder than 70F

I need to bring a sweater to work in the middle of summer despite it being 100F+ outside.

survival of the fittest, u niggas are the first ones to die when new ice age begins lmao

belguim bro here, i have been near bastogne in winter, i can imagine if you are fighting in that kind of cold for months without any kind of decent way to warm yourself that you start to think that its the coldest place on earth.

>-25C is normal winter
Not in most european countries

lmao just looked up bastogne weather

americans were dying in + celcius tempereatures

It's May you fucking dumbass

It's not the coldest place in the world but bare in mind they didn't have any winter gear at least initially and a lot of Americans from warmer states weren't used to cold weather like that even at the best of times.
Basically you would have cried like the little bitch you are if you were there.

How cold, cold enough that the soldiers on the frontlines were constantly thirsty because the water in their canteens had frozen solid.

even at +10C sitting in a foxhole you'd get cold

No you wouldn't. There's a big difference between 10C and 0C. 10 is pretty tolerable

Your English is awful, Pierre.

>Posters: 7
>Replies: 10

You can easily tell which posts are OPs since he types like an ESL shitskin with downs syndrome

I've posted 3 times in this thread and I'm not OP.

american spotted

>OP takes a whole minute to type out one sentence so we dont make fun of his lack of English skills

This

+10 celsius is warm as fuck

>17:04:22

>17:05:27

lel

i'm actually op, i like to fondle my own balls why i shitpost on Sup Forums

>tfw from a state with cold bitter winters and brutal humid summers

Central plains weather masterrace

I bet it gets colder in the Midwest of America during the winter then most of continental Europe.

Define 'Europeans'
I'm an Amerifat living in the UK and the temperature span here is laughable compared to the US

>europeans think -25c is normal winter

In what alternate universe is this?

>00:06:00

>00:07:32

hehe

Exactly, Kansas, Nebraska, the Dakotas, Minnesota, those are really brutal

I live in Sweden and can confirm
We have gulf stream n shiet

Here in Finland it is pretty normal

Not to mention tornados

denver.cbslocal.com/2015/12/21/colorado-weather-station-hits-51f-ties-one-of-coldest-temperatures-ever-recorded/

This happened last year.

-46 C.

Exposing anyone to subzero temperatures and extreme stresses is going to make a percentage of them die.

>tfw it's 4C outside right now

dog bless this northern climate

Yes both of those are me but I'm not an emotional ESL shitskin like OP :^)

It's not normal in any country in mainland Europe

>-25 is normal

lmao only in scandinavia
what the fuck are you smoking
2/10

>americans think +10c is cold

you do realize that america is the size of europe right? 50 is definitely considered warm where im from

I judge all samefags equally

>how cold bastogne really was?

What did he mean by this?

-25 isn't french weather at all though except in some moutainous shitholes but even then it must be a rare occurence.

you obviously have never spent any prolonged period of time outside. If you are wet/exhausted/sick it is very easy to die from exposure. Anyone can stay outside for a few hours or even a day in 5 or 10 celsius temps, but do that for days or weeks with no shelter and you can die.

A minute in google confirms this. Average low temp in December in Belgium is 3 C. Average low temp in December in Nebraska is -9 C.

shit b8

>lmao only in scandinavia

this. even though the last three or four winters have been really warm here. it's like the niggers and shitskins brought their awful weather with them

I refuse to believe anyone on this website is this retarded

Barely. You fags only have that weather in extreme cases or in the remote north. Only us Canadians and Russians know this feel

>If you are wet/exhausted/sick it is very easy to die from exposure
Way to move the goalposts there. Any temperature is difficult when you're wet/exhausted/sick
>but do that for days or weeks with no shelter and you can die
No. You won't die from any amount of time outside if it's 10C and you have the food and water to survive. That's a completely tolerable temperature

You clearly have no idea what the winters are like here m8.

More likely they're all trolls.
Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

>Americans keep crying about how cold it is in fucking Belgium
>while the Eastern Front exist

lmao :))

spotted the two redditors
how can I send em back to their home?

>tfw from Nebraska

I'm literally stronger than a euro when it comes to coldness tolerance

Hey welcome to Sup Forums is it your first day

Eastern Europe here, our temperature vary from -15-20C to +30-40C.

Come at me bros.

>Slavs
>people

Well, they live next door to you, invite them over.

It hits around -45C every winter in northern Scandinavia so -25C is pretty reasonable for the southern parts.

Why is bastogne cold? Isn't in in freaking Belgium?

Why was he such a pansy?

Apparently he lost his mind in Paris after getting shot in the ass.

>europeans think -25c is normal winter
>-25

thank you based southwestern europe, i dont know those feels at all

anything below 15º is winter tier 2bqh.

Finland is roughly the same latitude as parts of Canada and Russia

i thought that guy was a fucking retard every since he drops his grenade in episode 2

It's really not reasonable. Again, the low in December last year in Brussels ranged from 2 C to -1 C.

>americans are known for feeling cold at really warm temperatures. americans think +10c is cold
First of all, American is 50% or more desert and swampland, they rarely get very cold. Second, the northern Midwest gets absolutely freezing and people still manage to live there. Third, 50F is not cold at all, to anyone

What I think is funny are Britfags talking about killer heatwaves in July that are like 85F. That's a regular hot day in America

Nothing is fucking normal about Finland lad.

I dunno, I've heard some SoCal fags whining about feeling chilly in 50F weather. Then again they whine about everything.

Why do other Scandinavian countries hate on Finland?

>-25C
>Southern Europe
wew fucking lad

more importantly WHY were thye just weaering regular fucking soldier uniforms? no fucking coats? why!?!?

>nigger thinks being well fed, well rested, dry, and able to select your own wardrobe equates to what soldiers experience during sustained combat operations.

>desert... rarely [gets] very cold

what

You've never spent any time in a desert environment, have you?

All depends where you are from. I know southerners are this way but northern winters are pretty cold.

I meant snow cold, my bad.

>It's really not reasonable.

>Let me tell you about your country

I live in coastal southern Sweden and we had -20 in some rare cases during this winter even though it was very mild. Further inland they definitely had lower than -25

85F degrees is a hot day? That's cold weather here in socal.

CRACK OF THE LIGHTNING SPLITTING THE GROUND

>mfw I swear shorts and t shirt at 8°c
>Be European
Is this normal? Am I the only one that does this?

>ITT: idiots that don't understand how hypothermia works

Deserts will drop to about -4C every night. They get pretty damn cold. Also, it snows in the great basin desert,

depends on what part of America you live in. I live in North Dakota and anything above freezing including 1c is shorts and a T-shirt weather

Do they?

It's an age old meme for us to """""hate""""" sweden and just racist hate russians though

le finn retards who tink they have to put their country on a pedestal have arrived

fuck off please, no one cares about your country

what's fun is the days where you end up running both your heater and your AC over the course of the day because of how the temp can swing during spring and fall

Wew

Kill yourself, faggot

Why the fuck is Celsius such a stupid fucking system? Yeah I guess it's nice having 0 be freezing and 100 be boiling but the scaling is so fucking dumb. 10 celsius sounds like it should be cold on a scale of 0-100 but it's not, it's 50 fucking degrees. -10 Celsius is 14 farenheit which is cold but not fucking -10.

Again, itt retards who don't understand that exposure for a lengthy amount of time will still fuck you up.

>live in texas for 30 years
>it's cold when it's 40F
>would die in ND

fucking retard
-10 is below cold (0) so its cold fucking idiot

you are the same fucking retard who measures weight with stones lmao so fuck off

I live in CT and I've been changing my clothes two to three times a day lately. Starts hot/wet, gets dry and hotter, then progressively cooler into the after noon until I'm wearing the mornings clothes again. It doesn't help that I have no tolerance for heat at all.

>-10 Celsius is 14 farenheit which is cold but not fucking -10
>-10 Celsius is cold but not fucking -10
>-10 Celsius is not fucking -10

>10 celsius sounds like it should be cold on a scale of 0-100 but it's not
Celsius isn't a 0-100 scale you dumb fuck. It extends well beyond that in both directions.

dont question american education lmao

Fahrenheit retard. The scale is a joke. Your countries entire temperature goes from -20 to 35. No sense of anything

I don't think that he meant there is no temperature reading when it goes below 0 or above 100...
>used -10 C as an example

Pretty sure you're the dumbfuck.

I'm talking about the scale of freezing to boiling. If you're not a scientist, it's the only thing that matters.

No, nigger, you shouldn't...

I'm sorry that water boils and freezes at such inconvenient temperatures

The point is the soldiers in Bastogne were, you dumb fuck underaged cowadooty gaymer. The Germans specifically chose to attack during a period of heavy snowstorm because the Luftwaffe at that time was kaput. The American paratroops were rushed to the sector with little winter provisions.

Yeah, no. Farenheits scale is even more fucked. At least celsius is the on the same scale as kelvin, just shifted by 173 degrees. Farenheits scale has no basis in science.

Scientists don't even use celsius user

Does the American military really send in their troops unprepared? Europeans don't do this. Why do Americans?

Kelvin masterrace

>173
Meant to say 273

>other Scandinavian
We don't have the same bond with Finland because they are not Scandinavian.