How do can i annoy my neighbor in non illegal way?

How do can i annoy my neighbor in non illegal way?

Like a bunch of minor inconveniences I can do everyday until he moves out?
Any ideas?

Stuff i won't go to jail for

move away you silly

Key his car
Set fire to his home
Rape his wife
Kidnap and murder his kids

where does he live in relation to you ?

Why do you want to do this?

just be yourself man

shit on the front door and then knock and run they wont know who it was because they did not know it was you, or just fucking kill them and run

Rename your wifi is a pedo cuck faggot

Hack his doorbell, add a remote, and ring his doorbell from your house at 2 am

tried all this so far, to no real avail

>put honey all over his door knob
>put loud mexican music on repeat then left to go to work (did this for a whole week)
>knocked on his door at odd hours of the night to barrow stuff
>poured syrup in the shared washing machine when he was using it (that one backfired on me)
>put a dozen wind chimes on my patio

nothing

Murder him and set fire to his house you will not go to jail if u destroy all evidence
If you want cuck advice then fuck off from Sup Forums and go to /adv/

Above me

so he moves. He's an annoying drug addict college kid who constantly keeps me up at all hours of the night

if he has a pet, set out a dish of anti-freeze. animals thinks it smells sweet and drink it, then die

Use gangstalking techniques to drive him crazy

this

Done but i dont see how this helps..

>barrow stuff
Borrow

>put honey all over his door knob
faggot

Screenshot now

You're just a cuck then for living in an apartment. Why don't you move to the country? My nearest neighbor is two miles away so I don't have to worry about that.

I can shoot my guns, jack off, fuck my horse, and do jumping jacks all I want to.

I did, click the black bitch

That looks like a commie complex
Are you from eastern europe?

>doing jumping jacks
you disrespectful asshole

step 1 - go to pet shop
step 2- buy several hundred crickets
step 3- put them all in a piece of hose
step 4- put one end of hose under door.
step 5- blow on other end of hose shooting 10,000 crickets into his apartment

step 6?????????
step 7 - profit

Heh. Looks like your thumbnail got crossed with

No, he means Barrow it. Put it in a wheel barrow and fucking I don't know, get creative, you cuck.

shit in front of their door, shit in their mailbox, shit on their door-knob, shit under their door-mat

fucking kek mate.

start making sexual advances

Should have asked for things you could do that will not get you caught. But asking for it not to be legal makes you boring.

>in Soviet Russia reactor explodes you

>>put honey all over his door knob
>>put loud mexican music on repeat then left to go to work (did this for a whole week)
>>knocked on his door at odd hours of the night to barrow stuff
>>poured syrup in the shared washing machine when he was using it (that one backfired on me)
>>put a dozen wind chimes on my patio

I figured out the problem. The problem is you're a fucking faggot and now your neighbor is sure as shit of it. Just move user. You're done for, you've passed the point of no return. You either have to kill and rape him, in that order, or kill yourself.

Good job Detective Inspector Autismo

why do you want to annoy your neighbor into moving out? what is he doing that you find so offensive?

Beat your wife. The cops will come and so he has to stop for a moment

Don't listen to this, it ain't gonna kill the animals. Anti freeze is literally harmless, it's what blue freezies are made of.

>wheel barrow
I'm pretty sure it's just one word fam