Why does Sup Forums support this?

Why does Sup Forums support this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho
tested.com/science/life/454072-why-bigger-neanderthal-brains-didnt-make-them-smarter-humans/
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201211/cold-winters-and-the-evolution-intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're also not born knowing that fire hurts when you touch it.

Well its true in a sense. We like black folk, we hate niggers, and we don't hate them for nothing.

this

this guy knows

>Nobody
I disagree

Alright ill bite

>this is fucking bullshit we are born racist and it is okay.

Also because it is summer now.

Because white men breeding black girls adds to help humanity while niggers breeding at all is usually a degrading abomination

what is not ok is your level of bulshit

nigger found

cause its funny.

How long did you have this image in your folder?

This pic shows special examples from both races.

The funny thing about that picture is its been proven that people ARE born racist.

Absolutely underrated

No, we are born with both of those and learn to overcome them by not being around niggers.

Because that facebook page is probably run by some 15 year old netting income from idiots following the page. Nobody from real Sup Forums would make a facebook page. It breaks the two most important rules.

Yea just like you know that poop is disgusting hazardous waste you must still taste it when you're

I've never had anything negative happen in my life involving anyone of other skin tones. I still fucking hate niggers.

because the guy is jewish

Sup Forums != anonymous

because we special retards that want to fuck our mother and sisters

Many (read german) breeds of dogs are born racist.

Who knew?

>someone recorded this instead of helping because they care more about their propaganda and racism beliefs then actually doing anything constructive or helpful.

Jimmies rustled, would destroy cameraman or woman.

excatly. in Ireland I think Travelers are fine, but Pikies must burn

>that webm
They're already 4 yo or so, that's enough time for them to turn racist because of society, assuming that the fact they're bullying that girl is even related to racism.
Truth is, we're just born to hate, fear or look down on what we're not used to. That's not racism, that's xenophobia.

based /thread

gb2 Sup Forums faggot

Nobody is born as a racist, yet many people become racist So that means that there is something that turns people racist.

>So that means that there is something that turns people racist.
tribalism

as does any photo depicting two different sides while attempting to generalize in order to push their agenda. you see here and you see the opposite and you see other types as well. pick your poison

Yep, when we are young and innocent we don't know. It takes us about 12 years to learn our lesson, but everyone of average intelligence eventually catches on. But that's "racism"

Maybe not born racist but as far as I remember I never liked all those sandniggers around me. Maybe because they were looked upon in a overcondescending manner by all my teachers.

because you were to pussy and the niggers were more popular than you

He never said anything about niggers
Fucking nigger

you never ask the cuckposters that question lamar littledick.

sure it does tyrone. go back to twiddling your half-incher

/b is the most openly racist place short of stormfront there is.

Asking why we "support" two races of kids getting along is weak b8. However, it is funny, that it's right next to a thread asking how many more racist black people we're going to allow to kill our white cops, and sonething must be done about it...

The cognitive dissonance in this place...

in my old school there were three negroes

1. sudanese negro, good guy with a great mind, but had no interest in others, still doesn't.

2. somalian negro, friendly guy, not as clever as 1 but i never had a single problem with him. didn't stand out much and i think he preferred it that way.

3. hausa negro. mincing gayboi, really annoyed me. technically i knew him for years but only because we went to the same primary. was a faggot then is a faggot now. had the indignity of token fag. heart of a whore, no lies.

and yet i can't say i was more popular than any of them.

I really try to give blacks the benefit of the doubt. But it seems that every time I try to say something remotely in their defense, I am proven wrong very shortly thereafter. Allow me to elaborate with greentext.

>be yesterday
>be me
>24, white, murrican
>live in the country where the black population is almost non-existant
>gf lives in the city
>you cannot find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy in this state than the city
>go with gf to local walmart
>waiting in line, items on conveyor
>nigress in front of us with young nigger child
>while mother is on phone & cashier is busy bagging, nigger child pushes past gf
>grabs an item (some Mario toy) off of the impulse buy rack
>returns to previous position
>proceeds to play with toy at front of mother's cart
>nigress mom looks right at nigger child
>can obviously tell she did not pay for that toy
>says not a goddamn word

At this point I've come to believe that niggers are simply inherent thieves, and they tend to rely on this strategy later in life because blacks are apparently too busy to keep an eye on their spawn.

No it happened all the time and you cant speak to niggers, especially not about the behavior of their kids.

So they needed legal evidence.

Simply shocked that girl didn't get her bike stolen

Yet the black men father claimed that that is not how he raised them,....

I was honestly, I didn't like black people. I don't think people from up north understand what black people are actually like.

Because it's true, If all black people could stop hating whites and try to cope with their culture and get along with whites, they won't become fucking niggers and everyone would be cool.
The problem is not the color of a person, it's the nigga culture

>Culture
We have a winner.

This. First day of preschool I met my first nigger. He stunk and he was ugly, his dark skin was gross. So was the way he talked.

When I first saw a black girl she looked like a monster to me

They will always be niggers, nigger

>1/100,000 nigger stops acting like a nigger

don't worry they arent all bad

youtube.com/watch?v=j0G-7TvC4Ho

SJWs found

keep denying reality you land whale

It's bullshit. White babies show preference for white faces before 6 months.

The only reason a black interacts with a white is to get something from them.

until the stop being friends because one continues acting like an entitled child and the other contributes to society.

>imblyign anobidous dwidder is \B\

DOPKEGG!

>this is what Sup Forums actually believe
You guys have less common sense than koko the gorilla

Dude, there's white niggers too

Because I'm indifferent on the subject, Sticking your nose in other peoples lives is a waste of time.

Funny , classical nigger lefttard , making attacks to undermine credibility instead of bringing real argumentation to refute the point made.

unlike all the other pic where it shows a big dicked nigga and a white with small dick I suppose....

I like black girls... a lot

FBPB

>But they do it too
(another nigger approach to conversation), wiggers do not act like niggers .

>nobody from Sup Forums break rules 1&2

Top kek

Oh ffs stop with the denial. I'm so tired of the "le not all blacks/Muslims" meme. Can you not grasp the concept of generalities you fucking retard?

is that what you believe don?

Everyone is actually it's called Tribal mentality. We prefer our own kind.

You're taught NOT to "hate" at school.

This is actually true, hatred and racism is a result of niggers being pieces of shit.

just scared faggots, who convince themselves it's not fear and hating shit is "cool", don't support this.

Yea for sure it's the culture. Everyone understands this other than sjw's. Skin colour is just an indicator, a way to recognize.and brace yourself for your enrichment. P

People naturally identify ingroups and outgroups because it's MUCH more beneficial for us to get in good with a small group that is like us rather than a large group thats unlike us.

Basic survival 101. If you look like them you remind them of themselves they may like you enough to help yiu when in need.

Black and white is the most obvious grouping ever.

Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis, a predecessor to our current subspecies, Homo Sapiens Sapiens, actually had larger brains. Ours are smaller, but more efficiently wired--we are smarter. But a bigger brain, relative to body size or at all, doesn't necessarily indicate increased intelligence.

Well here are some points to consider:
1) Excluding the US, black people tend to show normal scores when it comes to academical assessments in other Northern countries (pic related)
2) An IQ of 59 is that of a 11 year old, or of an adult with down syndrome. Don't you find it funny that the African country whose GDP per capita is the highest scores the lowest? Don't you find it funny they could survive for so long on such a hostile environment? Have you never talked to an African at all to realize they're actually normal people?
3) French speaking Africans tend to be better at math (and physics/electricity) than most American and European countries, considering their HS tests. Assuming the passing rate is about 40% in Togo, for example, you have to be a fucktard to believe they have the IQ of a 11 year old.
4) The validity of the data is very widely criticized.
>test 30 or so illiterate malnourished people from the neighboring country and guess all the rest while throwing away high scores because they don't fit your narrative.
>slap your name on it and declare victory.
That's not how science work though.
I could go on for ages but that's probably enough to show you lack critical thinking

is this what you belive, don?

wait 50% actually, for the Togolese baccalauréat

Do you just keep comparison pics of large white cocks and small black cocks just to satisfy your penis envy issues?

Nigga, you're a cuck fag

you are not up to date, friendo. though there are different methods of measuring and comparing, recent research using the latest technology definitively support 'the bigger the brain, the smarter' as far as humans are concerned.

So you're going to omit Egypt?

Not all blacks are niggers
But all niggers are black
Not all gays are faggots
But all faggots are gay

Because there is only two ways forward, genocide or acceptance. I don't see you running around shooting all the colored's.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

Bullshit as pretty much all blacks and shit skins are in lower education, your graph is not showing anything.

Considering lower education is now bundled with in avg level education people absolutely fear having their children not in higher education as they have to content with this shit.

Any production from african country`s is done or set up by caucasians.

5-star post.

Africans breed like rabbits this is their survival mechanism they dont tend to children they just breed new ones.

Just look at the news , every time a nigger gets shot he already has 6 kids.

Allot of people die in africa.

tested.com/science/life/454072-why-bigger-neanderthal-brains-didnt-make-them-smarter-humans/
source?

Segregation worked

I actually watch that movie the other day and it is pretty damn good.

>all blacks and shit skins are in lower education
Dude, it's the exact same test that white people took, and it shows they did worse than black people. What more do you need?

No one is born racist. "Racism" is your minds NATURAL way of categorizing in certain aspects of life. Most people are not exposed to much in life, so keep that in mind while reading this. When you're a child your brain has a very basic associative process - you can verbally tell a kid what a dog is and for a while they will think any animal with 4 legs is a dog, until they learn otherwise. Your brain naturally categorizes things and if you aren't exposed to them you don't get much chance to re categorize them. Because most people aren't actually exposed to other cultures for a long enough time to re categorize their brain's information regarding said cultures, you will only be able to form biased, ignorant "racist" thoughts about them. The brain needs to form information about its external reality, otherwise you go crazy, so you will form whatever information you can. That is not racism. Racism is an unnatural hatred you form from lack of information and understanding. It actually derives from a place of caring and misguided frustration from an inability to help society rid itself of niggers

Yet any one with high iq has lots of neaderthal genetics
psychologytoday.com/blog/unique-everybody-else/201211/cold-winters-and-the-evolution-intelligence

Neaderthaller flint knives spear points are one of the sophisticated ever made, modern man could not reproduce the same quality.

Your test results doesnt even include or lists caucasians.

Love that movie

OH BOY

Dude, you do realise having 6 kids was actually normal for your average European woman a century ago? Pic related