Stoners thread: Safest way to buy weed from the deep web?

Stoners thread: Safest way to buy weed from the deep web?

Don't

depend where you live and where you get it from

/thread

Fucking Tails OS on a USB stick. Easy as fuck.

why? i only heard good stories abou deep web

fucking stoners

go kill yourself you useless piece of shit

Bump. Anyone actually have First hand exp?

I have some good addresses from the Deep Web in Amsterdam, easy pickup stores

Silkroad

I order delivery online all the time, no deep web needed, gets here faster than a pizza... It's called get a fucking medical card noob

Get on dream or alphabay and find a vendor in your country. Super easy if you keep it domestic.

Lol I wish. Gone for years. 2011 was a great year for getting drugs online.

>safest
>pic related

Also, silk road doesn't exist

Forgot to include pic due to dementia. fuk me.

they launched a new one, no? Silk Road 3.0

oh look, its this faggot again

Why would you want to buy from the deep web?

this guy knows

get tails, make a boot usb, embrace how slow i2p is and that it keeps you sorta safe.
buy bitcoins for an average joe wallet, also set up an electrum wallet or something equally secure but don't put any bitcoins in it.
use a bitcoin washing service to transfer bitcoins through a shitload of different wallets with the endpoint being your electrum wallet. use only this wallet and washed bitcoins to buy drugs.

i've not done this for years, pgp is a headache, but i used to get great shit for great prices from a canadian dispensary delivered airmail to the uk

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion

do you really need this whole money loundry thing just for a weed or benzos?

or another way to buy weed through the net. we live in a country without fbi (3rd world country).

right
seems easier to just save money
not buy weed
go outside and enjoy flowers with clean teeth and clean lungs

email, [email protected]

eastern europe, benzo is hard here and the quality of weed is shit
ill read some through some sites i guess

Doing the whole Tails thing is awesome when you are looking for weed/hash and indeed benzos. shit is cheap and reliable if you do it right.

im more concerned about the shipping. i live in a very anti-drug, conservative, in this aspect hypocrite country

i dont know anything about the bitcoin payment though, is there some kind of description on the side or you have to google yourself the information?

Usually there are message boards or fourms and stuff that keeps updates on deep web markets and reliable bitcoin sites. I guess looking around a bit in your own language should help with that.
most "markets" have a bitcoin transfer to their site, so that you can use your "online wallet" so transfer funds to their site.
risky but not terrible.
it's kinda like ebay+paypal for drugs if you can find it.

shipping is usually handled by very specific encrypted keys used through some fairly simple text-encryption program.
you have a specific key, the seller has a specific key, you are using the same program to crypt/decrypt the information.

I am sorry I can't elaborate too much on this, it has been a year since I last bought darkweb drugs.
in my experience it is really easy and the sellers are real nice guys.
just be sure the site you are using is not a bitcoin mine.
forums and message boards will usually tell you what is reliable if you can find them.