Bixnood
We assasins n' shet
Fuck bitchass templar niggas
Were the assasins womyn at
I am a god
I am a god
I am a god

I never once thought whilst playing through the first 3 games
>hmmm, you know what this scene is missing? Gangster rap.

How can anyone be this autistic? I mean, even by Sup Forums standards.

You've never thought, period.

I thought your mom was a whore, as did the other three guys in that gas station bathroom

It's literally just a trailer. If the song is in the film then you can cry

And you told yourself
>"I don't fuck whores"
And you decided to get fucked by those other three dudes

there was an emphasis on parkóur in the trailer, and was a massive bulk of the game
I reckon that would get old in the first 15 minutes
how can they spin that out for 2 hours?

well, only niggers are playing ubisoft games anymore. or are stupid enough to think a video game tie-in movie will be good. So can't fault them for knowing their audience.

I'm sick of movie trailers having bourgeois ass music. Dub step and gangster rap belong at a show where I can rage and see some tits not in a fucking movie about a ASS.
Fuck this movie I hope it flops fucking bad and ruins Fassbender's career even worse than Cumberbatch already did. In fact, fuck any video game movie or comic book movie they're both cancer upon the industry and need to DIE. Holy fuck I can imagine the big wigs up at Fox laughing at all of us as they shit out the SAME MOVIE every 6 months and YOU RETARDS STILL GO TO SEE IT. Fucking god fuck you Stan Lee for ever unleashing this cruelty to the human condition upon the world

AND FUCK YOU MICHAEL FASSBENDER FOR BEING A DISCOUNT BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

well they've also got ancient aliens, huge conspiracies that basically boil down to "christians are evil, arabs are good, wake up sheeple," and the HUGE twist that everything that happened in the movie was a guy in the future having a happy-fun-time-dream-sequence in the happy-fun-time-dream-machine.

Damn.... Vidyakino....

fuck fassbender just lost a whole lots of points in my book also this movie is literally capeshit: Sup Forums fuck shit fukc fuck

>MICHAEL FASSBENDER A DISCOUNT BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH
you got that backwards yo

Daily reminder that Kurzel didn't cut the trailer.

Legit question, what are Cumberbatch's key performances? Sherlock, and?

Only a complete moron would turn down millions of dollars when he's this desirable in the marketplace. Integrity is for those who've never struggled.

man if I had a dick as big as his I would just sit around, be homeless and satisfied with life I'd just flash my junk at passing strangers and strangle random animals and foxes and shit with my lasso dick and just get drunk occassionally and fuck anything that moves cause nobody could say no to my ginormous fucking dick man

Fair point.

>every Ass Creed trailer ever uses some pop music bullshit

Oh no this one has a black person!

Fagblower only has the steaming pile of shit that was Prometheus to his name. Benedict has a bunch of movies and several specials coming up and Faggotfucker only has what we can only hope is the first and last of the new age video game movies. Flippyfloppy has flown too close to the sun while Patrician Benedict has remained aloof

Jake did a videoshit movie too

Fass can do no wrong

smaug

Just checked Smaug's IMDB.

It's pretty unimpressive, apart from 12 Years a Slave, and I'll give him Atonement. With that being said, he was far from even a Top 5 performance in McQueen's movie, easily beaten by you-know-who.

How do you prefer your Cum senpai? Failed Oscar-bait, side-character eclipsed by better performances, or laughable franchise villain?

I prefer it in the flavor of Michael Fassbender's future in cinema that's to say nonexistent

t. Tumblr landwhale

I'm sorry Fassy wouldn't put his 8" dick inside your slabs, but even though he's an alien, Cumberbatch probably isn't going to either.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your sentence. Probably because it's really fucking stupid, and also since you structure phrases like you're still in middle-school.

So, wait, you prefer Cumberbatch to also have a non-existent career?

I'm sorry I didn't understand your sentence, probably because I can't type in faggot. And I couldn't help but notice that you put an image up that in no way helps your case. That's okay though, I unlike yourself am able to accept my reality being wrong. Something I can accept Michael FASSBENDER fans are unable to do

Just seeing if typing "cuckchan" is still an autoban.
Gamergate did nothing wrong. SJWs

cry more, leftist

wow, video game movie threads attract some true rhode scholars.