Fucking Sup Forums. You have no idea how you are being used to fuck with people...

fucking Sup Forums. You have no idea how you are being used to fuck with people. Just because I am an activist woman trying to do good in the world. you guys get used as their tool or weapon against people like me. FUCKING STOP IT. grow up. slut shaming body shaming sex shaming bullshit from this site. no I will not give you my nudes nor do I have any. Harassing me for the state is fucking bullshit. Grow the fuck up. try and do something good for a change like fuck with them instead of being their pawns.

so I am asking you. pls stop fucking with me or people like me trying to do good in the world and start fucking with the state and the fucking fascists who are ruining everything.

so is this a dude or a chick?

Does it matter.? And there are more than "dude or chick" anyway. If you are so worrie I am non conforming bi

newds plz

sooooo... a dude or a chick

I am female yes

lets get to it then , tits or gtfo
dont forget the time stamp

well then let's get this show on the road.

tits or gtfo

Bailey is this you? Get off Sup Forums

ok, there is no way I would give you nudes, because all that would do is perpetuate everything I am talking about

back to the old ways:
sharpie in the pooper and timestamp!
you know the rules

Get some more unique snowflake tattoos. That should help

tits or gtfo cumslut

uhm yes it is. I know u? Then help me.

Bailey? who's bailey ? hey bailey care to show your tits? or would u rather gtfo?

tits or gtfo

Eyyy dats pretty gay

>nor do I have any

kek

Yes I know you

No I won't help you, but if you don't get off Sup Forums I will share something you shared with me

they are nice

tell you what "bailey" just put a time stamp so we know that its not fake

Ey, Cunt. Tits or GTFO no one cares about your sob story

>11 replies omitted
>11 replies
>11

This thread is now a bait thread

that's too bad. Guess you're gonna have to gtfo.

Don't forget people, sage in the options field helps to keep the cancer at bay. This is almost definitely a case of trolls trolling trolls although I don't recognize the pasta yet.

I am not doing that

no
how mature
?

Oh ok, well, how about I figure out who you are and make your life hell. If you're in Tampa, you know I know people that can make your life difficult.

how about I don't comply to your demands. fuck you

that's fine help me or not.

R u new here?post TITS OR GTFO

TITS OR GTFO. THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET

go pikachu

Tits and you get help

who would want your nudes? Your nudes belong in a rekt thread. You aren't trying to do good, you are trying to inflict your pain on the world. You are the type of activist who throws rocks at conservatives and yells that they should stop being violent. You are the type who fills your lungs with cancer and tells the world that they should stop eating hamburgers. You don't want freedom. You want a safe space where you get to cry about how daddy touched you. I would totally support you if you were what you claim, but you aren't. You are a fascist just as much as most people here.

Oh is that so? you will make my life difficult. If this is you. I am urging you to GTFO or I will have no other choice but to post the nudes

This is clearly bait.

Tits or gtfo

You used to be cute. Why did you ruin your body?

TITS or GTFO! How does it feel to suck so badly at life to the point of not being able to taste anything but penis. Weren't you that woman that stood up at a comedian show and said the only thing women are good for is sucking the dick of men that are the only ones that should be in charge?

used to be cute why did you ruin your body?

You have failed to post tits there for you must have gotten out.

No special treatment for sluts attention whoring

Tits or gtfo, timestamp it and then stop being a feminazi sjw shitbag

Ssshhhhh my special snowflake.

Shitty bait

Tits or GTFO, stupid cunt.

yes, he/she/it is right. There are also male and female; boy and girl. Yin and yang... but there is no luna or jiglypuffs. You can make up anything you want. Write a made up story if you like. It will get shelved in fiction. Your feelings don't matter. You can feel like walking on water if you want to, but try it some time. Your feelings don't matter to water. It will still allow you to sink. It doesn't care about your fucking feelings. Reality is...period.

Hurrr durrr listen to me because I'm a grilll with a vagina.

You would be more interesting if you had a penis

wtf is wrong with you people seriously

SO you are again being the tools of a bunch of fascist assholes. WHY would you be a bunch of fucking slaves?

if you have skills enough to fuck with some young woman then you should have the skills to go fuck with people who deserve it

The man made a simple request, lady. Tits or gtfo

>All of these spelling/grammar errors
You are one of the ugliest guys I have ever seen

Actually you deserve it. Now tits or GTFO!

>threatening to spread nudes
>condescending_pepe.jpg

Holy shit TITS OR GTFO and B is not your personal army.

Are you new

Stop being cancer

>SO you are again being the tools of a bunch of fascist assholes. WHY would you be a bunch of fucking slaves?

Vote 4 hilldawg!

ayy boboo lemme get those tits, and then u can gtfo

seriously... you're pushing your luck Bailey

DOOOOOOO IIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

1/10 for making me reply

I think I mouth banged her once.

Hey OP do you remember squealing like a pig

You should lose some weight Bailey Riley.

I may have to

she would be cute if it werent for all those terrible tattoos. she looks like a walking newspaper with tits and an opinion.

I would also like to inquire about the breasts. If they are not presented, I, mademoiselle, will show you the door and insist you leave, immediately.

Sorry. I am a realist. Reality is only what it is. Feelings don't matter. Grow up. I know the assholes here are rude and childish, but so are you. You are very similar to a 3 year old having a tantrum when mommy won't let him play on the stairs. You want what you want, but it is ridiculous. There are only 2 genders. There is only one reality and it doesn't care about your feelings...so why should I?

I'm curious. Could you be so kind to tell me who deserve it?

how come u have so much pics of OP? unless you're OP and samefagging like a cunt

the tattoos are suposed to be a statement of her inner turmoil. By making herself ugly on the outside she is showing the world her inner...um...ugliness.

She has left you no choice. Obviously someone has to take the higher ground and post here tits for her and then invite her to leave

samefag seems likely since there is no timestamp on any of the pics.

If she posts again.... I am dumping the nudes

I know her faggot

Timestamp or stfu

conservatives. Christians. Gun owners. basically anyone who is trying to live a moral life.

make me a sandwich bitch

You mad?

Bailey Riley, you are going to receive a "surprise" in 3 days. You should REALLY enjoy it. Just remember if you can't handle what's coming to you and what you deserve just squeal as loud as you can: "I am your piggy, fat piggy wants more sausage! I am fat piggy, give me your sausage! Piggy piggy oink oink, here's my milky boink boink, piggy piggy oink oink, I love it when you boink boink!"
Do NOT forget that line.

Fuck off ya cunt

Look OP. This is what a girl should look like.

Got nudes?

Tits or GTFO, attention whore.

Call me crazy, but fucking with armed people seems inherently stupid.

u don't know where that bitch live stop being edgy

I think she gtfo'd

VICTORY

Wat

What if instead, pic related

Thread would be more interesting if she had a penis

Oh shitt! I came across the right thread.
>Comfy_Pepe.jpg

I mean really who would you rather fuck

Nah you could see that shit a mile off since she already looks like a man

maybe its magic marker

I can make someone's life difficult too. people get eaten by alligators in florida all the time, there would be nothing suspicious about it

>pls stop fucking with me
When did /b fuck with her? Who is she?

Maybe you shouldnt have posted a picture of your face on an anonymous board ya fackin attention seekin sloot

>she

Here you are . Take it away!

>Harassing me for the state
Fucking huh?
Show tits for daddy, lest i put you over my knee.

Fuck off shill

^This
Seriously who is she and why did she expect us to give a fuck?

Baily,
Daddy is horny.
Lift your skirt, and take pics, sweet thing.