Hey Sup Forums, do you smonk weed?

Hey Sup Forums, do you smonk weed?

Unfortunately.

Used to

no, i inject it to my ayynnus

nope
gotta love athsma

No. The culture associated with it turn me off more than any anti drug campain ever did.

I am currently smonking weedz, yes sir chessburgerman

A question for you guys: I've been smoking a lot of ganja (daily / every other day) over the last months, and I have a drug test tomorrow morning. Been sober about 8 days, but I think I will fail it. They will also test me for benzos, which I last took about two weeks ago. Do I stand a chance?

You do not stand a chance. Sorry.

youre fucked cunt, thc lingers like a cumdumpster who needs your money

Don't smoke with other people? Don't talk to retards who go on and on about 420 weed xD lmao? I agree with you the culture is shit but it should affect whether or not you smoke, just whether you choose to associate with morons or not.

but it shouldn't* affect

Thanks for the input. I knew this already.

then why the fuck did you ask

How can you ever be sure about these things? The info is not so readily available or is dubious. Somewhere I read that heavy smokers can pass a test after 10 days of sobriety, and another source claimed that urine tests return positive for about a month regardless of dosage.

>Based Jogel.

because of posts like yours

i can be sure that youre fired faggot, dont smoke if you want to keep a job that requires sobriety

I dont know about the benzos but 100% i just passed a drug test, put salt in it. I promise, salt dilutes everything

I think these days it's like asking somebody if they have a beer sometimes. Sure, I smoke sometimes, it doesn't make me more or less "cool" than anyone else. People who think they are so hardcore for either smoking/not smoking weed are very cringy. Just do it or don't do it, who gives a shit? Do you like grapefruit juice too? Like I give a fuck!

If you are pretty skinny and work out or have a physically demanding job you may be ok. I got clean in 9 days for a lab test. I was only 165 lbs at the time and worked outside so constantly burning fat and drinking a lot of water.

If u know you will fail drink a shit load of water. You will still fail the piss test but the required confirmation from a lab test will come back inconclusive because of being too diluted. Then they will.call you back for another test and you can pass that one with flying colors. It's what I did in college, worked like a charm.

I burn that shiit to the fingertip all day everyday bb!

Granted I never was going to smoke anyways, but i am also not against others smoking. It it just irritates the fuck out of me when stoners will go on and on about how benificial weed is for nature and the economy and how the pharm companies don't want it because they are trying to kill you, when in reality, they want legalization to get high without being hassled. I mean, you don't have to lie about your motives.