Femanon from >>695183494

Femanon from Awnsering people's questions about my story

When you think about it do you get aroused or scared? Have you found someone to "play" with since?

So do you have trust issues with guys? Do you have a boyfriend or do you not trust men anymore?

For some reason, the girls I know who were raped when young become promiscuous as fuck when they are older. Just an observation. Would you say you're like that?

What hero were you playing

Honestly it depends on my mind set. If I'm just going about my day and I think about it it makes me sick. But I have masturbated thinking about it because I've always had rape fantasies and been into bdsm.

Kind of. At the time this happened I was seeing this guy who was in the process of grooming me to be his sub havnt herd from him lately though (we live in different cities)

There's another guy that I've hooked up with since, he dosnt know it happened though.

Told him I was feeling a bit uncomfortable so he was nice and gentle until I wanted to be fucked like a slut.

what's your story? missed the other thread

>femanon
fuck off, trapfaggot

I have some trust issues yeah. However once I get past the initial suspicion I'm usually fine. There's a guy that I'm pretty into that was grooming me to be his sub but I havnt herd from him in a while. And yeah I'd say I'm pretty promiscuous. Like I don't have sex with randoms, but I have been friends with benifits with a lot of my guy friends when I'm single.

I was playing junkrat

Was pretty brutally raped by my best friend of 7 years while I was playing overwatch at his place.

Had an ex who was molested from 8-15 by her step dad who had the same mind set. Either I'm too nice or unwilling to treat her like I can only assume how he treated her but once I found out it kinda fucked up the whole domination rough sex thing. She loved to be slut shamed and what not but I had a problem going from loving caring bf to treating her like a whore

how brutally? any scars? pics?

did you tell anyone? did you stop talking to him straight away?

Can we see your ass please?

You don't ask you tell

Yeah most of the bfs I've had have had that problem to. I ask them to choke me or hit me and they say they don't want to hurt me. That's why I was super stoked to find a guy that didn't just want to be my Dom, but also liked cuddling the fuck out of me and giving me massages.

Take your panties off and bend over doggystyle. We want to see the rest.

where are you from?

How deeply did you trust each other? seeing that you were really against the rape means you probably weren't as close as you could've been.

I think that's good from a recovery standpoint. You at least now know someone has to go the extra mile to gain your trust, and you two could have a good relationship. sexual or not.

Are you retarded? She/he/it has already said it's sub. Jesus Christ, get a fucking grip. Although saying that if you ever demanded to see my daughters butt without saying please, I'd smash your teeth out of the back of your head.

I'm fine with that. Just not everytime. But with her it was either really rough or she would have an emotional breakdown. Like ALL physical stuff had to be forced. I just couldn't do it, I need some ove making from time to time.

my logic being that if my best friend raped me, i'd just tell them i didnt like it, have a discussion, end the issue right there.

and then probably fuck some time later because we might as well.

>Just because someone is a sub means you can always order them to do things and have no common courtesy.

You've clearly never been in a dom/sub relationship. There has to be a balance in order for it to be healthy. You're being an internet tough guy faggot. You wouldn't smash anyone's teeth out. You would put on some fishnets and service the welfare line with your mouth for a dimebag.

My throat was so swollen I could only drink liquids for about a day and a half. Lots of brushing around my neck and arms. No pics

I told the guy I was kinda seeing. He wants to come to my city and beat the fuck out of him. Also told one of my other friends. He picked me up gave me weed and drove me to the hospital so I could get a rape kit done. And yep. He messaged me later that day asking if I was ok (wtf) and I never responded.

Maybe if I find one on my phone

Canada

since the only reason they're my best friend in the first place is that i trust them with anything, and i know who they are as a person. So if they wanted to fuck it would be pretty much akin to giving them a shoulder to lean on.

also i should probably have just made one post. oh well.

BC?

Your disgusting you don't ask that of rape victims you stupid shif

my gf has the same kind of breast than yours, i like it!
what's your story, OP?

We were pretty close actually. Had been friends with benifits for a while a couple of years earlier. He was always telling me how I was the only friend he could have real conversations with and shit and actually open up emotionally. We always had each others back. The reason I was so against it was because if the guy I thought was gonna be my Dom soon. He was the only guy I wanted touching me like that.

Very true. Hoping to find and awesome Dom/sub relationship soon. Really hoping the guy I mentioned earlier gets back on it.

Oh wow yeah that's a little strange. I never got angry when my bfs would say no just slightly disappointed. It's really not cool for her to force you to do things your not comfortable with

Not sure how I'll handle this in the future... He was drunk so Idk we'll see

Nah, Ontario.

Thanks man! Look here A little to lazy to type out the whole thing again on my phone.

So what do you typically do with yourself? Work? School? Or has your past experiences made things too difficult for you to do any of that? Are you depressed?

shut the fuck up you white-knight faggot, gtfo b you fucking normie

No I meant like horrible ptsd sobbing. I mean when your mom sells your virginity/body till you're 15 to your step dad its gonna fuck you up. Like it was either pretend to rape her or no physicality. Needless to say I bailed no fixing that. She had a glorious ass that I loved to abuse tho

REEEEEEE FUCKIN NORMIEEEEEEES

>Thanks man! Look here
Ok, maybe not the best comment I could have done then...)
Is your sex life unbridled ?

>had been friends with benefits for a while

ah i see, that does complicate everything in a fucked way.

>best to let the dude know what he did was wrong,
>tell him you can never trust him for doing that,
>let the fucker be miserable
>have wild sex with your dom
>????
>profit

(same user here)

kek das ist die kellner--> du bist ein faggot. geh dich bitte umgehend umbringen

I've got pretty fucked up anxiety but I've kinda had that my whole life It got a lot worse when I was raped at 15 though. Finished hisghschool but holding down a job is hard a lot. I was addicted to anti anxiety meds for a really long time and actually just got out of rehab for that shit.
Heading down to BC in a week to work on a farm picking Apples so well see how that goes. Other than that I just smoke a lot of weed, play video games and chill with friends.

Oh wow that's fucked up. Yeah man at that point there are isn't much you can do, she's gotta help herself.

But if you say no and they take it anyway, they're clearly not as good a friend as they seem. Being best friends doesn't mean you can do whatever you like regarding that person, friendship is based on trust and her friend clearly broke that trust.

That's nice. I'm in Vancouver. Would you be down to get a coffee?

Good job on reporting him to the FBI. Doing god's work user.

No worries, always nice when someone appreciates your boobs. What do you mean by unbridled?
As ibwas leaving I yelled at him that I can't belive he broke my trust he looked like he didn't even realize he did anything wrong so I'm for sure gonna be talking about it with him soon. Gonna wait till I get more than 3 hours of sleep a night though so I'm not out of it .
Wild sex with my Dom is nothing but profit. Get choked, whipped and coverd in bite marks and then get all the cuddles and love after

Wut

>saves a thumbnail
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. It kinda Fucking hurts knowing someone you thought you were close too is willing to smash your trust to pieces just to get his dick wet .

Thus thread has actually got me thinking of messaging him today. Maybe get this straightened out.

>No worries, always nice when someone appreciates your boobs. What do you mean by unbridled?
Please tell me you didn't share more in the previous thread you made :)
I mean, are you into some unconventional stuff, do you feel like you need a lot of sex (or is it quite the opposite, or neither...?)
apologies if you don't see what I mean :/

holy satan.

yeah you have a point. i dont think my point came across as clearly as it should have.

im trying to say that the context of the "best friendship" matters. because in terms of me, someone i'd call a best friend is someone who's practically my spouse except we're not married. so if something like that does happen, it wont be a big deal for me.

what happened to her is bad, yes. i just had a different context when it came to friendship.

Hmmm maybe, I'll be living on a farm in the middle if butt fuck nowhere so not sure if I'll have much transportation

Yeah it was pretty horrible shaking that man's hand. But what happened to you is too I'm sorry.
So was this and 15 the only times?

Alright well, we'll see then. Give me a minute I'll make an email

so what kind of things did he do to you ?

lmfao you remind me so much of this online friend with benefits i had. so kinky, such a dirty lil girl i swear to god.

she got an irl boyfriend though.

pamela handerson has been taking the brunt of the work.

hahahah
haha

ha

Lol nope, only pic I've shared so far.
Ahh kk I see what you mean. Yeah I'm defiantly into some unconventional stuff. BDSM, rape fantasies, chucking being tied up. My (possible?) Dom has also been getting me into bloodplay. I'm a bit if a sex addict to be honest. Usually masturbate at least once or twice a day.

XD

[email protected]

Ewww I would not have been able to do that.

There was one other time kinda when I was 19 but there was no penetration so I don't really count it.

Sounds good

You should post some more pics before this thread 404s into the abyss

Have you been tested for all STD's?

what does your fantasy world look like? do you wanna be someones pet, slut wife, everyone's onahole, abused miserable slave or maybe someones living teddy bear?

great, that's interesting to read for a "normal" (ie never raped person). Now that i've read the thread a bit, you seem like a cool chick.

Long story short,

He was drunk at 8am when I went to his place for overwatch. Started feeling me up while I was playing. Told him to stop. He didn't and just pushed me into the couch and got more rough yelled and struggled till he hit me and choked me out. When I came too all my clothes were off and he was shoving his dick in my throat. Almost went uncouncious again because he was throat Fucking me really hard and wouldn't stop. Hitting me multiple times, taking video and pictures of the whole thing. Eventually he he bent ne over the couch while I was crying and fucked me until he was done. Ran out of his house and threw up 4 times when I got home.

I forgot to ask: are you happy today?

did you cum? were you wet?

Damn... I honestly can't say if I find it disgusting or really hot... did he throat fuck you so hard that you could feel your throat bulging ? did he also ass raped you ?

long story short, who cares?

Drunk At 8 Am Sounds Like A winner

Yep. Got a rape kit done that day. Still fully clean thank god.

I want to be someone's pet, kitty to be exact. I like the idea of being loved and taken care of but being forced to bend to someone else's will and having them be superior to me. Also being trained to be a good girl is hot as fuck. I also like the idea of just serving and pleasing my master. I would t want to be miserable but I'd want it so that even the littlest thing he gives me I'm greatful for

i am very turned on right now.
honestly tho if only you didnt live halfway across the world from me you'd not be worrying about finding a dom

That sounds alot like my other ex. Too bad her sexuality was fucked because she had an interal battle of whether or not she was attracted to her sister, who was also hot as fuck, and struggles with being a lesbian. I attract women who are fucked sexually for some reason

Thanks, I'd like to think I'm a pretty cool person. And yes I am happy today, thanks for asking!
I didn't cum, I was wet.
The couple of people that asked me apperently.

you sound like a real sweetie. hope you'll feel better.

do you have like a tail plug and cat ears? because that shit is cute as fuck.

Glad to hear that. Alright I'm leaving the thread now, but email me. Take care.

Why not both?

My wife likes to be a sub about half the time. It's good to find a mix of the 2. I can't be all sweet and gentle all the time, nor can I be a Dom that calls my wife my nasty cumslut after I fuck her in the ass and cum on her face.

>Thanks, I'd like to think I'm a pretty cool person. And yes I am happy today, thanks for asking!
would you be willing to talk more outside of this thread? I live in Europe, so it's not a trap or anything, I might have a few questions to ask - if I'm being too nosy, it's no pb!

did he rammed it up your ass ?

Yeah I could feel it. Usually I love it but I just remember wanting it to end... I'm in the same boat. Sometimes thinking about it makes me sick, other times I get off to it.

Ikr? I'd actually been helping him with his alcohol problem since it got him in trouble with the law but he's on his own now I guess.

If only Sup Forumsro... What would you do to me?In the process of getting those now, I'm so excited I'll be even more excited when I get a coller from a Dom though.

Yeah sure I'd be ok with that!

Also I herd you guys want more pics

Cool. Email me too. [email protected]

We definitely want more pictures OP. Wanna be a good girl for the thread and show us your ass without panties?

>Yeah sure I'd be ok with that!
sweet! [email protected]
(thanks for that extra pic ;) )

wow, a sub gamer girl that is cute as fuck and comes to Sup Forums to tell us degenerates rape stories.

I guess it is true what they say, only a fool would believe anything they read in here.

Woahh that sounds like a clusterfuck of a sex life user.

I'm a pretty shy and passive person so being the Dom would just give me tonnes of anxiety because I'd have no idea how to act. That being said I also enjoy just gentle passionate sex too.

No he almost did. Apperently he grew a bit of a councious when I screamed and decided to stick with my pussy

Seems like you like attention. Now be a good girl and post a pic of you ass

With a timestamo

you love getting your throat stuffed ? I get you I'd get pretty turned on seeing that, but knowing it's rape is kinda awfull...
Yeah why not for other pics, maybe with a timestamp ?

Would you have liked to have it in your ass ?

No, you'd be the sub sometimes, and other times your Dom would be normal and sweet.

ITT: idiots who believe anything they read on the internet.

Give me a bit to roll out of bed and I'll take one with a timestamp

Ha sometimes I wish it was a lie. My life is weird.

Here you ho, sorry just using old pics from my phone.

Will try and get timestamp pic asap
Fuck yeah I do. Blowjobs in ingeneral are just amazing, especially when you can make the guy moan. Yeah I'm in such a weird place with all this. It's almost pike this real life even has merged with my fantasies and now my brains just all fucked.

Hey OP email me too?

[email protected]

are you willing to show other thing that your ass? like boobs or pussy?

Do you prefer to spit swallow or facial?

From him? No. From the guy im kinda seeing, fuck yes I can't wiait till he fucks my virgin ass.

Ahh kk yes this is exactly what I like.

Well guys generaly moans when they hear the girl struggle and gag ;) yeah I get you, that's story is pretty fucked up, but hot too. waiting for the timestamp, maybe some pics with your face too ?

I coukd say the same lul. Yeah she broke my heart and fucked me up blah blah blah. Hence why Ive just stopped trying altogether and won't seriously date bi girls. Also user is right you don't seem real and more of a mystical creature but I believe. Honestly I wanna find a girl that sounds alot like you

Do you ever video you giving head

You've never done it in the ass ? how old are you ?

You have the most perfect ass I;ve ever seen. Fuck. Could you email me as well? I'd love to ask you some more things after the thread goes.

[email protected]

You can always tell the gentle guy that's what you want sometimes

My wife has a dog collar that she puts on when she wants to be a sub and the safe word is in play.

I think the important things are trust and being open about what you want.

yumyum, those are haunches to kill for. maybe it's because you're a lil bit chubby but you look really plump, digging it.

what's the story?