also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/xEge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy birthday user

thanks bud

Happy bday op

happy bday fagget

Happy birthday mate. Do people know it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday Dude.
Remember to take it easy.

sounds like every birthday to me...just stop celebrating them... that way if someone actually does congratulate you you actually care

Happy Birthday, OP.

Happy birthday big dick

thanks guys yes they know its my birthday

Apparently I'm a fucking elitist, because while visiting family, my grandmother called the cable company about her phone service and forced me to talk to them because being told to undo a cable is too hard for her, and I shit you not, I bragged about my system uptime to the guy in the call center. =P

Don't worry user i have had birthdays a lot worse,
Happy birthday My Niggl

habvbp ibvxdsa

Hey I never met you and never will but I want you to know that we stand alone together. Were we neighbors, you'd be my friend no matter how big of a loser you were. And sometimes I'd buy pizza for us to share.

I love you buddy.
Happy birthday.

Newfag here. Am lurking. Happy birthday user. If having bad day listen to the streak or happy birthday by arrogant worms.

Happy birthday user.

You got a Steam so we can send you stuff?

thanks yes ı have a steam but u don't need to send something really steamcommunity.com/id/xEge

HBD

wow guys I am an oldfag I love the Sup Forums community you guys give make me cry from happiness thanks a lot I am feel much better now

I am gonna send you CS:GO Skins and a pretty cheap game (Money issues sorry) Just enjoy yourself happy Birthday

hey if you have a struggle with money pls don't send any games or skins you don't need to

Happy Birthday

thank you

too late now you're getting surgeon simulator one sec

Happy Birthday

How old are you? What do you do for a living?
Was in same shite as you, i got out. Love the life.

At drinks now, will reply (if you do) with delay.

Cheers, next beer is for you OP

holy shit man. today is my birthday too (my timeline) and nobody from my family wished me happy birthday. i know that feel bro.
i'll wish you a happy birthday.

Happy Bday user

I sent it, again Happy birthday!

wow thank you this is my first gift from a friend

Happy bday OP!

No problem

Happy birthday bot!

Happy birthday user..

Switch off the console.
And go get drunk in a bar..

Happy Birthday :D

hapyy birthday to us :D
thanks guys Im feeling better
thanks I have a ps3 but well I don't play it
too much :D

guys stop sending games I'm crying from happiness

No you gonna enjoy your birthday

Glad you're feeling better. Do you like knives? Maybe you should get yourself a nice pocket carry.

wow guys I love all of you I think this is my best birthday

It's great just watching your games go up

Where do you live user?

well I'm okay with knives any advice which pocket carry should I buy?

usa

Depends, do you have any others right now? If so, which?

No I don't have one do I really need one?

It's good to have at least one pocket carry, for a true man!

So, yes. Unless you're not really a man, are you not a man?

What's your budget?

Happy birthday OP, you are not a faggot.

thank you :D
well my budget is about 10-25 dollars

Happy Birthday!

Double trips. Checkes

thanks man

Ayyyyy double trips! Aren't I fucking based.
Alright, do you prefer a subtle/ traditional design, or something more unique?

traditional is okay I think

Happy Birthday my fellow human being!! I think even when we say dont worry its no biggy...we really deep inside really want to be acknowledged on our B/Day. I'm adopted and even though the day for me holds some unpleasant feelings...overall I still like having people wish me a happy birthday!
So even though I dont know you personally, I truly do wish you a great day and hope there are more to come!! All my best Shaun...

dude you sound exactly like me 4 days ago.

Happy birthday pal

Take a look at the Boker Plus Lock Back Knife on amazon, it's hitting your range, and is traditional. Boker knives are typically very well regarded. Blade appears to be well sized, on the smaller more gentlemanly side and easily legal all around.

Let me know what you think.

Happy Birthday, Nigga.

Also check out (Also on amazon) the Boker Magnum Backpacker Pocket Knife. 5 bucks or so more, but very nice. Linerlock mechanism with a thumb stud makes it very nice and easy to use, and it's made with 440C steel, which is great.

My third, and final suggestion without more feedback, is the CRKT Squid Folding.

Also features a linerlock and thumb stud mechanism, and is very basic/ plain while being reminiscent of compact pistol styles.

Very great, cheap, stylish but traditional and basic, functional EDC folders.

Thoughts?

user speaks the truth. Opinel is nice too, and is issued in the French Foreign Legion. Happy birthday, OP!

Happy Sup Forumsirthday you sexy fucker

thanks guys

Happy Birthday user :)

Happy birthday bud.
People forget my birthday aswell and I know it feels shitty, but we live for those few moments that we truely wouldn't want to miss.

See
Let me know what you think! I'll be here waiting.

Stupid idea guys but what if we send something to space for OP

show your dick

>grown ass adult
>birthday is just an ordinary day
Sounds about right to me.

Once you turn 21, birthdays after that don't matter. -20-year-old

Whatcha playing user?

25 is sorta cool, because your no longer being hard fucked for insurance, your just fucked like normal adults

Happy bd user

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user!

thanks fellas
I'm playing a game a friend in here send me as a gift I actually don't know how to play but I'm learning its fun :D

See my man, it's not all bad

Happy Birthday Bro

yea I like that game actually
thanks

Which game?

Oh, and if you want, you can take a look at one of those Opinel knives. Same range, traditional wooden french folder.

if you ever wanna talk about any thing on steam i am the one who sent surgeon simulator

You faggot, go get trashed at a bar. Think about it, it'll either be a really bad sad drunken night or it could be a fun night you never know.

not only intelligence has come from asia, but also art and philosophy, like japanese aesthetics, which are a driving force in modern pop culture.

SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics Ecoo.jr
okay thank you

Happy birthday.

thanks man

Happy Birthday Sir! I hope you have a great rest of your day and a nice week.

Matt

you kids are faggots. you stop counting birthdays after 21. they don't matter anymore, and you're definitely not supposed to get tendies and cake at fucking 28. holy fuck stop being a faggot and grow up.

I came here for memes. So far no memes, no.

Happy birthday user, wish I had gifts to give

Topkek

Happy b day!!!!

I know it can get lonely sometimes but you aren't alone, there are other lonely anons just like you out there. We are alone, together.

thanks guys we are alone,together yes thats right

Happy birthmas

What game are you playing? Happy birthday

Happy birthday

Happy birthday cock sucker

thanks I'm playing hotline miami an user send me this game as a gift damn this game is so much fun :D