>Areo
Total chapters: 2

Beyond the Wall
>Varamyr
Total chapters: 1

Asshai
>Melisandre
Total chapters: 1

If someone has twice the amount of autism that I have, I think having a count of all the provinces by chapters they appear in would be pretty neat to have too. (for example, the Crownlands and the Riverlands would have a large chapter count, and the Vale would have it's own count from Tyrion, Cat and Sansa chapters despite having no PoV actually being from the Vale).

Qyburn...?

nth for realest stark

Karstark

Any leaks for the next episode yet?

>the lannisters send their their t.s

What did he mean by this?

HBO scared him off

Reminder that there is no Ruse Cruise.

D&D are hacks and are actually ruining the Umbers by making them sell out Olly, kill shaggydog and ally with a kinslayer just because 2000 old men, women and children have crossed the Wall

Fucking cunt

Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell

HBO assassins got him :'(

reminder that D&D wrote the best line in the entire series

Was the script for the next episode dropped?

overrated 2bh.

best lines are still in the Jaime bath confession imo. written by GRRM, adapted by Bryan Cogman.

Nth for Dunk's short term waifu

Actual backlink since OP's a fag

D&D just need an excuse to put Jon at an even bigger disadvantage than Stannis, and survive because Littlefinger/Robin save him

Honestly the whole Battle sounds like Jon knows Littlefinger is nearby, and he just needs to bait Ramsay and his army out of Winterfell so Robin/Littlefinger don't have to dick around with a prolonged siege

So the entire bastardbowl is Jon baiting Ramsay with his much smaller Wildling army, Ramsay taking the bait, and Robin/Littlefinger exterminating Ramsay and his supporters quickly once they arrive

Anyone else looking forward to Littlefinger redemption arc where his Calvary saves Jon and Sansa? I can't wait to see Royce as well being a badass.

SCREENSHOT THIS

>Sansa and Brienne arrive at Castle Black
>Ed greets them as they enter
>Sansa asks where Jon is after some small talk
>Ed says he is dead
>Sansa gets teary eyed
>Sansa starts full on crying
>The loud crying wakes up Wun Wun
>Wun Wun picks up Sansa like a doll
>Repeatedly smashes her pathetic excuse for a life into the dirt
>Bloody pieces cover the brothers of the Nightswatch and Brienne
>Wun Wun keeps going
>Davos and Jon enter the courtyard
>"What in the 7hells!" Davos shouts
>"Wun Wun, you're cleaning this up you know" Jon says
>No one cares Sansa is dead

No.

The spanish leaker was poisoned by his enemies

>be Tommen
>Loras bullshits you about some code of honor as an excuse to fuck your boypussy
>tells other members of the Kingsguard
>they pass you around like a fucktoy, 'guard' you every night in your room
>sometimes you simply go for a walk and they take you behind a wall or trees where nobody sees
>your butthole is dripping cum literally all the time, servants think you're a bed-wetter and tell Cersei
>awkwardly explain something to her and admit you pee in bed instead
>right after you go to your room
>20-ish something Kingsguard removes his armor and ravages your butthole until you love it
>they're becoming more and more aggressive and forceful fucking you daily while the kingdom is crumbling and your mom is imprisoned
>can't do nothing but live with it, being unaware of how kingdom works
>one time, they go as far that three of them fuck you at once
>one of them sits on your face, one fucks your mouth while stretching it with his hands and the third fucks your butt
>after they finish leaving you dripping cum, they put on their armor, chuckle and go out
>three or four other guards come in to have their turn at you
>they know they can do anything now, so its becoming more and more perverted
>they tie you up, spit on you, wear your crown while double-penetrating you, piss on you
>you've become so used to it that you didn't even perceive it as torture, so you detached from reality
>become depressed
>absent mindedly roam around the palace making everyone worried while they keep raping you daily
>you order them to do something, they just put their socks in your mouth and tell you your whore mother can't help you now
>you don't even feel like yourself anymore, but someone else who you observe from somewhere else
>nothing affects you anymore, you want to kill yourself

>best lines are still in the Jaime bath confession imo
objectively wrong

nth for best girl

>Lyanna: "Promise me, Ned."
>Ned: “No.”
>Ned leaves tower, relieved.
>Howland looks over and understands.
>The low, steady hum of 'Nam era choppers is heard. Suddenly a formation of the death-dealing birds flies by on screen.
>Howland takes a cigarette lighter out and burns his draft card.
>It Ain't Me starts playing.
>Roll credits

Well too bad Lyanna was a whore and didn't love him back.

@69522104
you don't know what 'objectively' means, friendo.

Why did Robert love her so much? Didn't he never even meet Lyanna, and was just promised to her?

Why did he care so much about someone he never even met, and probably knew very little about?

First for a motherfucking legend

Man she has some great tits

Go back to twitter

>that shitty image quality

>@
lol

NO GOBLINS ALLOWED

I'd much rather compare the frequency of chapters each character has vs the total chapter for each location they are set in.

e.g. arya would show up in the most locations because she's best travelled (some locations almost exclusively) while some locations would have a huge list of passers-through (riverlands etc.). this would help us determine how to view each location based on first-hand observations from the characters - i.e. how much bias is in each description from the narrators. a location with many sources (Kings Landing) is more reliable/fleshed out than a location with one or two sources (The Fingers)

i just think it would make more sense to do it based on where the chapters occur rather than the origin of the narrator regardless of location - of course the north and westerlands will come up tops, but is this relevant or important considering where the most "on-screen" action is?

typed that in one splurge so i hope the general ideas came across well enough

why did this give me a boner?

oh god it's this tripfag again. Everyone please ignore him

Reminder

N+A = J
R+L = 3 dragon eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

This isn't the same format as the leaker before tho. I don't dislike it but I don't trust it

wouldnt he have seen her at the Harrenhal tourney?

HBO assassins got him :'(

>not knowing @posting is the best form of communicating with tripfags who don't deserve (You)s

Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
Valonquar = The "little brother" who will kill Cersei
The Hound = Valonquar

CLEGANEBOWL
FUCKING CONFIRMED
GET HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmx68VmTEo

FUGGIN EBIN :DDDDDD

He said in some vid he didn't enjoy making spoiler videos anymore, so he's not making new ones. Although in the last few secs of that video, he was wearing that wrestler mask saying "ask for his comeback", and it made the impression that convo wasn't over. He used to impersonate a wrestler with that mask during some of the leak videos, so that's why I got a bit confused over his message.

>dubs confirm

nice try

>t. Aberto

>Cleganebowl

Because GRRM was rejected by women when he was younger, so every male character he writes have to be rejected aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=uF96WOuFd7A

SMIRKFU IS CONTAGIOUS

what do you expect from an image.jpgposter

Oh shit your idea is pretty good

Someone could do the same with characters, to see who are the ones with most descriptions and how biased those are

Not only in description of how they look but their personalities etc

Ros will always be best girl

top jej

>Dream of Spring 2015
>S1 Gregor

kek, bookfags truly are delusional.

Truly the best girl.

Bastards have no claim and only a King can legitimize a bastard, he turned down the True King's offer, he is no Lord

Unlike smirkfu, waif-u actually had good tits

That guy was fucking cancer, I couldn't stop laughing at how terrible it was

>Olly decided to spend eternity in death and betrayal with Thorne and others instead of living in the pure glory until the end of time by the side of Azor Ahai
literally just some trashy peasant. good fucking riddance

Why did Tyrion and Jaime morph from blonde to brown haired over the course of the show

so for his true parentage is r+l he is no bastard.
and as the oldest living stark he is the heir to winterfell.
thus lord stark.

>tfw your normie family bursts in your room drunk as fuck going on for 25 minutes about how much better booze is than weed

why are normies such autists?

Unlike smirkfu, the waif-u has a nice mustache as well

They're Faceless Men.

D&D's shitty continuity. This is the answer to a lot more questions as well

>a little over 24 hours until the next episode
where does the time go?

Will Arya kill Waif by the end of the season, I feel like they're building up to that

if i had two buttons, one that would wipe out every jontard and one that would wipe out every stannisautist, i really don't know which one i'd choose.

Does anybody honestly care with anything other than what's happening in castle black now? They should make the next episode 100% about castle black.

Are you on the right thread? The right board? Or are you just shitposting?

>oldest living stark
He's not a Stark at all. A son comes before a daughter, and other relatives come after. Bran is first, then Rickon, then Sansa, then Arya, then Jon.

just rewatched s1ep1, tyrion was brown haired always

It's not seniority succession, it's male preference primogeniture, Ned's children would all inherit before Lyanna's. Bran, then Rickon, then Sansa, then Arya, then Jon, and that's only if Rhaegar and Lyanna got legally married.

next episode is a /dany/ episode :(

>tfw cleganebowl will happen before half life 3

its absolutely astounding how none of those remotely resemble the corresponding character

Thats the theory ive seen. Theres also a theory that the waif will kill Arya and steal her face (so Maisie can stay in the show...)

>one that would wipe out every jontard

eat shit pleb

its about time they start explaining more about the reasons behind the others wanting to kill all humans.

What, do the faceless men have a Rule of Two?

Anyone from /got/ from Chicago? I thought that city was just niggers killing each other but these terrible reaction videos show that it also has a bar that has the highest concentration of hipster filth I have ever seen. Look at these fucking people. Why are they in this fandom?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvHYwEI-PVk

Do Jaime and Tyrion know Jon is the Lord Commander?
Tyrion and Jon are good friends.

how do you mean?

YOUR DAILY REMINDERS

RAMSAY BOLTON HAS A FRONT ROW SEAT ON THE UMBER RUSE CRUISE

MISSANDEI IS THE HARPY

THANK YOU, ENJOY YOUR NIGHT

Stay mad pancake lover

I see no reason. Waif was her teacher and only doing her job. But if it'll provide shock value then DABID will do it.

>using the term "player"

Don't you think it's too soon though? Maybe in the last season.

Cleganebowl will happen in Castle Black? I don't think so Tim

Fucking hope so, her entire character arc is beating someone up and thinking she's the favourite.

I'm not mad, I like her whiskers

Are they? Afaik they just got along

why do the ugly ones always win in this show what the FUCK?