Why does Sup Forums like Negan so much?

Why does Sup Forums like Negan so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bT5SWhHVlWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's great as a comic character, cringy trash as a serie character.

continue...

because he's a real comedian

From the latest issue

youtube.com/watch?v=bT5SWhHVlWw

"Is that a screwing threat?"

Big guy ?

Bane?

Tell me about the Whisperers! Why do they wear the mask?

Man, I know it's probably hopeless but I'm still hoping Negan is playing Alpha and the Whisperers and will end up saving Rick and Co.

Also, Stephanie = Alpha, it's gotta be. I do think she is genuinely sorry for what she did to Rosita and the baby when she was talking to Eugene.

This is fucking terrible.

Beta made me shit my pants. I hope they don't cast an out of shape "powerlifter" to play him. Creepier looking if he's 7 feet tall and slender.

So is Negan taking on the Whisperes by himself?

He could.

Yup to show up Rick

Yup

because Sup Forums is full of teenagers who think swearing is comedy gold

He's clearly playing Alpha, why else do you think he killed Brandon? If he didn't kill Brandon then The Whispers would've went and attacked Alexandria before Rick's forces managed to get to The Whispers first.

I'm starting to think so too.Especially after hearing how Eugine was Rosita's boyfriend, not to mention how she gave away the statement "People who have TRAVELED are damaged."

Do you think Magna and co could be ex-Whisperers who just decided to fuck off and join Rick's group? I'd imagine they were part of the herd, Alpha noticed they went missing and decided to go after them, the Whispers ended up finding Rick's community by mistake while Magna and everyone are integrated.

Who do you think should play Alpha and Beta for S10? I can see Kevin Durand working as Beta, Léa Seydoux would make THE PERFECT Alpha and dare I say it Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki would be decent as Ken and Marco.

Negan fucking sucks. I'm glad he's finally in the show so retards can stop talking about how they can't wait to see negan.

Yeah him killing Brandon reminded me of how he dealt with Spencer in the comics. That and he has a soft spot for Rick and Carl, especially the latter.

And yeah that entire dialogue between Eugene and Stephanie, it sounded more like an apology on Alpha's behalf and trying to justify the horrors of what happened. We'll see though

Do you think someone like Lydia would want revenge against a person like Negan if he did ended up killing Alpha? #156's cover seems like he's embracing her but actually could be stabbing her in the gut with his knife, while Lydia probably DOES love Alpha/Stephanie to some extent I don't really know whether she would go as far as to want revenge on her or not but remember what Carl said at the end of #127 and how he still wants to kill Negan? I'm guessing the two could team up to take him down which I think is what Kirkman is building up too.

I'm surprised how Carl hasn't reflected more and how he basically caused all this and Rick just made it worse.

yeah that cover even though the tagline is "Queen and King" makes me think she looks more in shock, and possible that Negan is stabbing her.

I am unsure if Negan will survive this arc, if he doesn't, my hope it's because he sacrifices himself somehow to save Rick and Co. But revenge at the hands of one of the survivors makes a lot of sense too.

Negan could be used as a tool to further push Rick and the community into war with The Whispers if he does die but I see him dying around October when the show comes back(Negan kills someone in the show while he himself dies in the comics, maximum pottery). We need to get a lot of exposition on The Whispers camp and we don't really know much about their society yet, looking forward to getting 3 issues worth of facts about them.

What do you think will happen to Michonne? As soon as she got captured I saw a Tyreese situation happening, maybe Negan or Alpha kills her in front of Rick's people during an exchange at the border but I'd imagine she'd get pretty raped and giving The Whispers tendency to do that along with Michonne's past of sexual violence it looks like Kirkman could head in that direction. I'd be surprised if Kirkman had the balls to do something like this, showing Michonne getting raped again or seriously injured, would be interesting to see how people react especially since everyone complains how much plot armour Michonne has.

And if Stephanie does turn out to be Alpha where do you think the storyline will go after The Whispers? If they aren't connected then I imagine Kirkman will be exploring more of the other communities and societies close to Alexandria which formed the trading route. Also Carl leading The Saviors and Lydia possibly being pregnant. Looking forward to seeing how those are going to play out. My theory is this arc will end with Carl marrying Lydia and making a peace treaty between the two. Would be kind of like The Night's King marrying The Other Bride in A Song of Ice and Fire sort of.

stop samefagging your own posts no one cares what anyone else thinks on this board and no one agrees and no one for damn sure asks what other people think you fucking reddit faggot

the fuck?

Shit, I completely forgot about what happened to Aaron and Michonne. That'll be interesting yeah. I'm hoping they didn't off Aaron that easily, but being the tail end of the arc, it'll make sense that both sides will be getting some losses soon. A quick one like that would make sense, sadly

>Aaron got stabbed through the gut with a massive knife

He ain't making this one out alive I don't think, unless Beta didn't hit any major organs, he could have a but he's more than likely a goner.

Was Aaron in the line up in the S6 final? I really can't remember if he was there or not and something tells me he might be the one Negan killed. Especially giving how the letter apology for the final was in that issue.

Literally Doug Jones

real Negan here

>he was Moonman too
Holy FUCK

Negan's gonna be wearing Aaron's skin

MARFAN SYNDROME

this page is great

My favourite part of the current issue was probably about how Negan was pissed at Brandon for not packing him a sleeping bag and being glad he killed the little cunt. His entire exchange with The Whispers was great.

Because the TV series fixed him by cutting out most of the memery.

>tfw Ogg is rumored to be back for season 7
So glad he's not gonna just be a one-off like in Better Call Saul. He's a lot of fun to have on screen.

my favorite part is when he says the word "fuck"

>mfw the undertaker stabbed the faggot with the knife