Asia gave us intelligence, spices and the greatest empire ever to exist

Asia gave us intelligence, spices and the greatest empire ever to exist.
Middle-East gave us math and oil.
Europe gave us science and civilization.
The Americas gave us an era of great economic prosperity.
But what good has ever come from Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdP-Wjd1qSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mineral wealth, fertile growing land, medicines and botanicals, and farm equipment.

nice trips

AIDS to kill faggots

nothing! africa is not even good for crops and fruits because most of those come from south europe and america and south america. africa is useless! only shit comes from there! retarded niggers and diseases! only problems and shit! half the worlds problems would be solved by killing all niggers and destroying africa!

How about the fucking pyramids? I swear you all are about as dumb as stumps sometimes.

>Farm equipment
It doesn't work now.

Most in which we can access.

>Built by jooz

ummm the human race in general wif kinda shitty bait is this
>LRN 2 ARCHAEOLOGY

We got a whole race from them we use to hate. Imagine a world without niggers? What is left to hate? Don't give me your "if the niggers are gone there is no problem" I know you need something to be racist about.

the pyramids are art

>......submission
>DENIED

This.
>mankind

your argument should be what has the african people given us. guy has a point with the mineral wealth

Egypt may have been on the continent but it was more apart of the middle east and even Rome than it was Africa. The people of Egypt where mostly a hybrid race of Middle eastern nomad tribes and a lighter skinned people who would become the Jew slave class of Egypt, nothing like the black skins of the south.

And then we evolved. Do you know what happens in nature to the less evolved?

>Asian
>intelligense
stupid myth. Most Asian countries is poor(Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Most part of China. North Korean, Malaysia, Indonesia, Timor). Only Japan and South Korea are rich, because American influences.
WHITE POWER!!!

Citation needed

How about all of humanity? OP it must burn your ass to know that deep down, we're all niggers.

Africa gave us HIV. It is killing off homosexuals and black people at a rapid pace. It has done it's duty. So don't be a racist fuck op, Africa is doing plenty of good for the world.

Nigger detected

Why do you ask Sup Forums go to Sup Forums for such questions.

Are you retarded? OP is talking about thousands of years ago to 500 years ago with all of their contributions to the sciences.

Refute it or fuck off. No, I'm not black, I'm not even an SJW, you're just a retard.

Seed

it's a big one.

Yeah but China also happend to be the beacon of all civilization for the vast majority of human history. Sure we can declare the last 200 years of history as all of history. But people have a word for that. Retarded.

Life, considering it's widely believed we evolved out of africa. Other than that...

That post was a bait m8. I agree with your point, that's my point as well.

The oldest human remains were not found in Africa and they weren't related to niggers...might want to check your facts before you start spewing your standardized indoctrination fed to you by your public school teachers.

This, the asian continent kinda sorta happened to be the place where civilization both got its beginnings and thrived without end

>But what good has ever come from Africa?
Beer

This. God created humans, they aren't evolved from apes which is physicly impossible.

Where were they found? And why are the origins of civilization so upsetting to you that you have to defend and insult for it?

Fuck I'm done, I meant humanity not civilzation
Have you ever gone to school? Or is this bait?

That also came from the middle east, try again

Human beams.

Cite your sources. The oldest known human remains were found in Ethiopia, remind me where that is?

Are you trying to say "the origins of sentient hominids" or are you just rambling trying to sound smarter than you are? The origin of civilization and the origin of our species are very different things and occurred at very different times. I'm not offended by facts, I'm offended by logical fallacies and ignorant degenerates rambling about things they don't understand.

>needing to be racist
people actually believe this?

africa gave us mudhuts, safaris, and a place to dump our excess money for no reason

africa's gift to the world is aides, ebola, cholera, typhoid, whooping cough, meningitis, child soldiers and news reports on constant wide spread genocide and famine or starvation! its biggest gift to the rest of the world is to show the rest of us how not to live and be grateful for the lives you lead.

I CORRECTED IT SEE DONT MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE IM STUPID

Look at this guy's post, Not checking facts before you ramble on looks dumber than simple mistakes friendo

If Africa wasn't there the Ottoman Empire's occupation of the straits wouldn't create the need to find new trade routes that led to the geographical discoveries which resulted in wars over colonies, the discovery of America and the 1st World War.

That's the continent of Africa though, not what's in it.

Near Oslo

The oldest human remains were found in the middle east, its not my fault you don't know that, do a little research. They teach that they were found in Ethiopia in public school.

Africa gave us some fantastic musicians and athletes (at least their descendants have)

All i got

Europeans traded with Africa kingdoms and tribes in exchange of slaves and guns so they can fight eachother same with the americas.
Europeans had great relations before starting to conquer Africa even some africans came to Europe to study their languages back then.

Refute it. Where is Ethiopia user? If that's not the oldest hominid remains then what is?

Google it for five seconds, it says ethiopia. It takes five seconds the figure out "oh well maybe I'm wrong" and admit to it and move on.

I agreed with your post. This post goes to

>fantastic musicians
opinion

>fantastic athletes
only because those that couldnt run fast enough got eaten or put in jail

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER

oops

>But what good has ever come from Africa?

Conflict minerals so China could make the computer or phone you just posted with.

African man never came up with smart things but it was good as workforce and the resources of their continent is good.

Oops, my bad. Glad to see you're not retarded

dick head they are khoisan's not sub saharen blacks. do you know the difference between a coptoid and a congoloid?

Yes trust everything you see on google because some blue collar data entry guy thought popularity meant fact. Try reading some papers/books written by archeologists and professors instead of worshiping at the alter of google.

Not sure what you're saying but the point was that they came from africa, not all this pseudoscience

Can you cite your sources then? What books/papers?

Blatantly and totally false. Just because being a distant relative of negrosales you unconfortable doesn't make it false. And even if what you said is true, the rest of the evidence points to Africa. Why are the San people of the African desert the most genetically diverse population if humanity is from the middle east?

ur mums butt :OOOOOO

they are not from the middle east

You gonna cite that claim? Seriously though user, where is Ethiopia?

Not sure you understand evolution bro.

Thanks, I'll look into it

>Fertile growing land
Then why the fuck can't niggers feed themselves

You win

AIDS

Because they're niggers, they want shit done for them

Dingdingding we have a winner! Now for the bonus round, user, where does the majority of the evidence place the first humans?

______________¶___

______________¶___

slaves

More like pancakes amirite?

Within an arm of the Milkyway Galaxy

Probably the most important mineral on earth rn
>tantalum

Technically humanity came from Africa
And technically Carthage, Morocco, Egypt, etc are African

Because warlords and shit, aside from actual drought. All of africa is like the wild west, the warlords just come by and take everything

look into the work of chris stringer.
youtube.com/watch?v=XdP-Wjd1qSY

Pretty much all of what those other places you described got their origins from Africa, it's old as fuck, did its job, and has been in constant race wars and struggles since it's prime passed thousands of years ago.
While those Europeans were still in caves Egypt had kings, art, and languages already.

southeast africa

africa gave us people

slaves
but we set them free so now it's only good for nuke testing and energy generation and other stuff that should be done far away from civilization

Jet fuel can't melt human beams

egypt was no black country you fucking half witted afrocentric

Which country in Africa would you guys say is like the most richest or most developed?

Isn't that Wisconsin

Nigga's and terrorism

That's not even Asia Summerfag, that's Africa. Learn to globe retart.

Of all the things you could have thought of, you chose the fucking pyramids? THEY'RE LITERALLY JUST STACKED BRICKS

How about humanity itself..?

think this is bait, but deep down i know its a faggot that can't read

Africa gave us Rommel retard

lol rommel lost

They built america

Read the whole OP you fuckwit.

no thats stonehenge

Down syndrome detected.

The human fucking race came from Africa

I've read some of his work. His major criticism of out of Africa is that it is way too simple, and ignores all of the later interbreeding in favor of telling a fair tale aboUT pure Africans evolving, which I agree with. What he does not say is that the out of Africa theory is completely wrong, unless I missed something. For a great example of my point I'd watch the potholer54 video the Origin of man made easy, it gives a great overview of what I am trying to point out.