Feels thread bros?

Feels thread bros?

Also, help me please.
My girlfriend says I'm controlling. I sometimes tell her to do better at things such as conversing with me. She gets annoyed because she doesn't feel like changing herself for me. She says I'm manipulative. I make her feel bad when she doesn't give me what I want. And she doesn't like to say so because she doesn't want to make me upset. I usually tell her she's been difficult when she doesn't do what I want. I also question her about her friends, because I dont trust them. I also get a bit jealous. And I don't like it when she goes places with them. I don't deliberately try to be controlling. I think it's because I'm really insecure. She says she might leave me if I don't work on this. Help me bros. We've been dating for 11 months and i really love her.

Oh my god, are you me?

Probably.

Leave her.
If you need to manipulate her, even unintentionally, and don't trust her, this relationship will not work. You can try to improve yourself, but you 2 will probably break up one day or another.
It would be better if you could trust your girlfrend's friends, but if you already don't trust them, that's hard to happen.
Break up, improve your acceptance skills, understand that a girlfriend is not only a woman but a complete pack with families, friends and adictions, then start looking for a new girlfriend

>At the club.
>Turn off the autism.
>Meet guy.
>"Hey nice to meet you. Don't dance with my girl don't want any trouble."
>Don't want any beef so spend the rest of the night dancing by myself.

i literally went through like the same exact thing earlier this year and then she broke up with me

This.

cant change a person if they dont want to mate

You don't love her. You don't even know what it means to love someone. Jealousy, manipulation, demanding she change when you won't...kill yourself. Right fucking now.

DO IT, FAGGOT!

you dont want to be with her anyway, you are literally trying to change the way you interact.

this is pretty dumb. you can choose to be ruthless, work on charisma, work on courage, you may not be BORN gifted but you can hone your talents.

people act like they are stuck where they are and deserve some special life.

It may imply the guy going around the circle is not willing to choose those things. That's why, if you choose "Later" at the end it gives you another opportunity to be courageous, charismatic, etc. when the opportunity comes.

exactly right. The real successful people know they aren't born with these traits but practise and become good at utilising them.

Feel you bro. Recently broke up with the girl I thought would be with me forever. 30 months together, every day was the best day ever and for once I felt motivated and appreciated life every day I woke up. Then one night she decided to move out. No arguing beforehand, no fighting, nothing. She came to sleep next to me, woke up before me to pack some stuff and dropped the bomb when I woke up. Worst wake up ever.

Now life is back to what it was before, me witnessing it roll by every day. Not giving a fuck. No spiraling down, but no progress either. Not particularly sad or depressed, but not happy either. Everything is just a big void.

Here, have a picture.

thats what you'd think but in the context it seems to be implying that you have to be born with those things and its unfair for those who arent. maybe im mis reading the tone of it all though, but it came off as whiny.

i like my feels strong.

It is a bit whiny, but I know, when depression hits hardest (like it has over the weekend...still not on the other side of it yet) I get whiny. It's a bad trait to have, but I have not yet found a way to overcome that works for me.

i didnt say that you were whiny, just that the image itself seemed whiny. though i guess posting it and thinking of it in the context of 'LIFE IS UNFAIR CUZ I DONT HAVE THESE THINGS' is whiny by extension, but commenting on the image itself here.

why are you depressed?

I don't have much.

Only recently got back here. Had a few years of break.

I missed you bros though.

Were you in love and happy and she just dumped you?

This would probably have been more appropriate.

So her logic is she is perfect the way she is but you have to change? Yeah, thats a keeper.

I'm alone.
Didn't see another human bean for 6 months

Do a barrel roll!!!

I know I was, I know she seemed so happy and joyful too. It was never discussed thoroughly though. She said she didn't see us progress. Still have her picture next to my bed. Still have her toothbrush next to mine.

Been in the same situation, trust me if you stay in that situation its gonna be a big waste of time Sup Forumsro, either you the change the way you are and live in agony or you let her leave and try again later

Are you okay with that?

>On Sup Forums
>Has gf
What a fucking liar. Fuck you and an hero

>Still have her toothbrush next to mine.
Damn. I can't dump hers

Thank me later.

For the record, I should have clarified; I didn't post that image. I was merely defending it.

I've been trying to move to another level in my life and external factors are seeming to work against me. I don't go outside much after work and breaking the ice with people is very difficult (way to self conscious of how much of a derp I can be and a shredded sense of worth lingering from junior high...18 years ago) so I'm chugging along with minimal external support. It just sort of cascaded Saturday into Forever Alone and yesterday...a misunderstanding at work led to me being sent home very early and completely unbalanced my carefully maintained emotional wellbeing. I'm still not fully recovered but I have today off so I'm praying a little extra time and no triggers will finish pulling through.

I hope...with what little I have left right now.

No

No friends
I tried. At best they just answer "Yeah sure Buddy I will text you and we'll grab a beer"
(They never text me)
GF left me and is probably fucking Chad or Chad2. Probably forgot my name and my face
No job because I dropped out of school

Yeah. Still have her shampoo she left. Still wear what she bought me.

Feels are horrible at you like that.

woof, that is the most tumblr thing I have ever read mate.

fuck ur triggers.

i relate with that one.

life is a constant struggle of finding the balance between being liked and being yourself. very conflicting feelings often times. what is something you can improve and what is simply putting on an act?

Learn a trade and try to get to know people through that

Go for a walk.

been there, im this user:
things that will help

>suggest a day
>if they turn you down, suggest another day
>if they wont hone in on a day, drop em

it sucks but thats how you find out who actually wants to hang out with you.

And her clothes!
And since she moved out of town she doesn't have reminders of me. She got a clean slate. Clean of me!

>>if they wont hone in on a day, drop em
Yeah that's what I did. And now no one left. And they clearly don't care, they have their real friends. I was just passing.

thats why you go and make more and more. its a world full of people, and you'd be surprised. my friendships may not last long, but i manage to make em meaningful.

and woof i relate to that image way too hard. but im changing it . a lot.

you gotta forge your friendships.

Yeah man... It hurts. A lot. Acknowledging it only makes it worse.

I feel constant stress about finding something to get my mind off of reality. Standing still alone with your thoughts is just too crushing and everything gets so very dark and grim way too fast. Trying to fall asleep is hell. Alone in bed, there's just too much time to scroll through all the "good memories". No matter how hard I try, they always eventually get to me, way too quickly. No matter how hard I consciously try to block them out.

I can't go alone, I just drink too much and I'm that creepy dude staring at people or talking non-sense, clearly too needy.

what? nowhere in my post did i say to go to a bar mate.

on top of that you are insisting you cant do anything because of a behavior you can control, if you want to be a sad loner because thats what makes you special, then stop posting.

you and I were cut from the same cloth. the difference is I work at it. perhaps thats the difference between making new friends, and being YOU.

>Trying to fall asleep is hell. Alone in bed, there's just too much time to scroll through all the "good memories". No matter how hard I try, they always eventually get to me, way too quickly. No matter how hard I consciously try to block them out.
I just numb myself with shitty TV shows until I can't resist and fall asleep.

But then you dream about her and you have to wake up

This guy is right. As it stands you are not ready for a mature and committed relationship, OP. Work on those trust issues and allow your future partners freedom. Keep communication clear and open. Yes, if you have grievances you should air them instead of letting them fester, but consider what your issue is and whether self-improvement over compromise would fix it. You don't trust her friends? Is that something you need to tell her to fix or something you should work on yourself? Your relationship is built between two people only. Trusting her friends has fuck all to do with your trust in her, so you need to drop that shit and learn for next time around.

Going three years single before my current gf after splitting up with who I thought was the "one" lead me to figure out a lot of my own issues. My last relationship broke because of issues in me. When I accepted that and worked hard on self-improvement, I've managed to approach my newest relationship like an adult, not a petulant child.

Yeah sure I love being a sad loner, I feel so special. I'm like a snowflake!

I feel you bro but you just gotta find a distraction until you find another someone to fill the void, my distraction for now is weed, super smash bros melee and my friends.
>inb4 i know melee kinda sucks to some people

you claim you dont want to be, yet you insist on being one. you've given up on basic human interaction because 'NAH I STARE AT PEOPLE TOO MUCH'

think about it user. do you think the people on tumblr want to be oppressed? yes. none of them actually are so they whine about how they are all day because of minor inconveniences in order to make themselves feel special.

you, like them, have a victim complex. being a victim, being able to whine, gives you a purpose in life.

tumblr has its 'most oppressed' contest.
Sup Forums has its most depressed' contest

and you are determined to win.

what do i have that you dont? simply a will to make friends. i dont take excuses.

Who do you main, user

>Marth fag here

About a year ago, I pretty much fell head over heels for this girl. She was great in every way- we shared a lot of interests and skills, she had an outgoing personality, I didn't even know a woman so right could exist. 2015 passed- we talked a lot but needless to say, I never really "said anything". Fast forward to about 5/6 weeks ago- I was seriously considering asking her out soon, then I found out. See, Some of my friends ( including her) and I were down a local cafe, talking and just having a good time. She asks me to pass something to her, and I fumble a bit, almost passing the wrong thing. My good friend notics this and immediately picks up on what's going on. After I gave her the thing, he walks up to me with a pained expression on his face. He discretely says to me: "Uhh, dude, you know she's a lesbian, right...?" It felt like a cannonball just blasted a hole right through me. I manage to squeeze out some words and look collected- "Yeah, I do- there's no... yeah." A little later, we all separate and walk home. I walked in, closed the door, walked to my room and flopped onto my bed. I didn't know what to think of what just happened. I didn't know what to do with myself. I still don't. I still talk to her as I always do. I want to let go, I want to pull the plug, I want to STOP but I just can't. At least my friend was kind enough to spare me the internal humiliation etc. that would have happened had he not told me.Funnily enough, though, she seemed to get slightly flirty with me every so often.....Maybe she's bi? I doubt it.

>what do i have that you dont? simply a will to make friends. i dont take excuses.
No clearly you don't have problems to make ones.

Im identical to you bro, and ive been married for 5 years now so heed my advice:
>find a girl who is weird and socialy inept
>her being chinese or japanese helps, they default to the man in relationships
>get rid of her friends asap, female friends subconciously always try to ruin relationships cause they want what she has
>use silence, it hurts more than words and is alot more subtle
>when she dosnt do what you want frame it as she dosnt listen to you/respect you/love you

just a few pointers

The only genuine friend I have had doesn't want to speak to me. I have to see her tomorrow for a project review for college but I know we'll sit there in silence while I dig myself into a deeper hole. I don't have anyone else.

I'm a burden on everyone I come into contact with emotionally and financially. My parents don't want me around, my mother called me an embarrassment. I'm a disgusting, worthless leech.

When I was younger I thought I was going to do good things, make people happy, I wanted to be an animator, but all I can do is hurt people. I'm going to take my dog for a walk and then kill myself tonight or tomorrow. I hope you guys find happiness. Best wishes.

Yeah. Been playing games on Steam a lot lately. Not much of a social person and I've already had my share of being intoxicated. Games work just fine for the time being.

inb4

My now- fiancée dated only women through college. I taught her to love the D.

Go for it.

Whats your steam brah ? Cs:go ?

>colour
>color
I stopped reading, britfag.

I'm going to get fucking rich as a VR developer

Dude saaaaame

My nigga

>white Marth tho
>not red Marth

At least you're not green I guess

Sorry bud not a big ken fan

I'm in a shitty ass job
No gf, virgin, never kissed, no friends
Think about how I want to die every day
Life is shit

Occasionally.

I'm in the same place as you bro and have been for quite some time I know how miserable it is to let her hang out with people you dont trust, my girlfriend was still friends with her ex boyfriend years after they broke up, only because they were best friends since elementary school, but if your girl really likes you and you dont try to force your opinions or anything on her she'll slowly open up to the idea. Or you could be an alpha and continue to manipulate her to stay in the relationship and act like you dont give a shit about any of it, for example when she goes and hangs out with her friends just stop talking to her for a week which i know itll be hard to do but after like 4 days youll give in anyway but shell get the message. If your girl isnt giving you what you want there is always and I mean always a girl whos gonna be better to you so keep that in mind. She doesnt matter, only you matter so do what makes you happy

I had the same issues. all those images you posted struck thee same chords with me. my longest friendship was 9 months.

just because you have 'problems' doesnt mean you can work on them. you chose not to. i am working at it.

whats the point?

>Life traps, OP, life traps

Read a book. Think about counselling. TELL HER you feel insecure. Tell her you feel jealous. What's the worst thing

Here's the thing OP:
That fear of losing her is getting you too much.
Effect being that you're acting very controlling, even deliberately so.
Try to get rid of that, and make clear to her that that's the reason why. Not in a desperate manner, just very clear. Ask her if she can help you get rid of it, and you have to work on it yourself as well.
First off, start trusting her more. Seriously, she's not up for a relationship where you can't even get the trust of your significant other.
Second, understand that she needs her own space, just as much as you do. And grant her that space.
If anything, do your best and show that you are doing your best. If she understands and you are showing that you're putting effort into changing, then both of you will feel a lot happier.
If anything, ask yourself if it's really alright for you not to trust her friends or if it's just you being afraid. If you do feel like there's something wrong, be straight up about it.

This isn't about you being her little bitch, it's about recognizing that you have a fear that is having a hold on you. if she can not appreciate that you are reflecting on yourself and putting effort into changing it, it's not worth sticking with her. Maybe you won't believe me when I say this, maybe you will, but humans are replaceable. She is, your friends are, even your dog.

not feels. just. pure. degeneracy.

it was pretty bad advice. jealousy goes away after a while and later she will complain if you dont pretend that youre jealous so you really have to fake being upset just to make sure she doesnt go too far to spark your emotions. dont complain when she does something bad even though it is really hard. instead try to compliment her when she does something you appreciate. learn how to scream and cry of happiness so that even the dumbest girl could understand how happy you are. this will teach her how to make you happy. girls are really not much different from dogs

>Tell your gf about your insecurities
Top kek virgin.
Do this if you want to fast track to separation.

She'll lose respect for you and smell the weakness every time you are near.

If you are going to kill yourself, please remember there Is Life out there Outside of places where you are used to being.

And you night not realize it but there Is people who dont want you to die

If you arent going to kill yourself, youve proved you arent totally worthless, you become stronger from experiences.

Show people that you arent worthless, by being alive.

What job

trenbolone will never cheat on you.

This is a lie that serves the establishment. Try as hard as you want, but you'll still fail. But by the time you realize it, you're too old to do anything about it. Not that it changes anything, because all revolutions fail anyway.

If shes not there to support you, she means nothing, love Works when you support eachother, she Is suppose to Be there for him

Self termination is a basic human right

it is, but how can you end everything when you havent seen everything

Rights don't exist, faggot. But if you have the opportunity to kill yourself, you better take it.

Short story time.

So there's this girl I met at college during freshman year. She was beautiful, but reserved - and not many guys noticed her.

But I noticed her. And I, being the beta faggot I was, couldn't work up the courage to talk to her.

So I thought I could get her to notice me through other means, whether it be wearing a Romney hat in liberal land or spending a shitload of money for pies in some forgettable class that you shared.

Then, I thought that if I lifted, maybe becoming /fit/ would get her to like me.

But I still couldn't talk to her, though I was able to talk to other girls. They were babes, not a single girl under 7/10, but they just weren't her. There were girls that were much sexier than her, girls that I had a chance with, but turned down because I had put her on a pedestal and worshipped her like an idol. They say that the things that you want most in life are the things that you can't have.

That statement will never be more true than when she passed away. It happened so fast, the police reports said. When a motorcyclist comes down on the wrong side of the road and you swerve to avoid them, you don't expect that you'll wrap your car around a telephone pole. I cried so hard the night I found out. My dad overheard me and give me a bottle of Jack Daniels without saying anything more than "drink up". I drank until I passed out.

I want you Anons to know that you need to stop being afraid of talking to "the girl". You know who I mean. The one that you think about before you go to bed. The one that you daydream of when work is slow and you can afford to fool around. The one that might have liked you back, but you never bothered taking to her.

Don't let your dream die in vain.
Don't let Regan die in vain.

I haven't eaten all hamburgers, but I'm pretty sure I know what the hamburger I haven't eaten taste like.