So there's this guy who was being a cunt to my girlfriend for weeks. He was horrible to her, and to me...

So there's this guy who was being a cunt to my girlfriend for weeks. He was horrible to her, and to me, and never listened to me when I tried talking to him.

He took his last chance with me by taking her M9 Bayonet Lore FT on CSGO (Roughly $500), and blocking her on everything.

If you care to help me out on fucking him up, here's some stuff about him:

Steam: /id/975396
Mobile (Currently broken) +47468441953
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: /profile.php?id=100004207994935

Enjoy yourselves. Report back anything you've done here.

Doesn't he look like the biggest cunt? He has a very punchable face.

NYPA FAGGOT

>nypa

nigga, please. do yout own dirty work

Wtf man this isnt a fucking gore thread why did you post that

why did you spend $500 on a video game item in the first place

did you even watch it?

Welcome, newfriends

You know who's more of a cunt, OP? you. that's right, you. why not, oh I dunno, man the fuck up and smash his fucking head in? this shit has been happening for WEEKS you say? a man wouldn't let that shit go on for a minute. you get your shit together and man the fuck up princess and you go fuck him up right now. no fucking excuses, go fuck him up.

oh i see, you're too much of a pussy to do that in case you get your ass kicked? well here's the secret, princess. even if you get your ass kicked you stand the fuck up and don't let any cunt on the face of this earth walk all over you. so you pull your panties up and go fuck him up right now. enough of this pussy shit.

Be op
Watch gf get fucked
Guy takes her stuff after cream pie session
Op "b-but y-you cccc-can't do that"
Help/b/ my gf misses her penis and friends

Inb4 no green text
On phone and it's hard enough being on an LG

Do you even sarcasm ?

what did kids do to get revenge before the internet? this is cringy af

Sent from my Android phone

Welcome newfriend, if you'd gotten to know our culture prior to posting you'd know we do not raid nor fuck up random people's lifes just because somebody asks us, regardless of their story. We can but we won't.
Have a nice day and never forget, lurk more faggot

CRINGIEST SUMMER FAG IN THE WORLD RIGHT HERE LADS. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

>We can but we won't

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums YOU UTTER CUNT.

wow what a sad sad beta pussy you are.

op got scammed and blocked and is too much of a bitch to take back whats his.

kill yourself op

New friends everywhere

bro, do you even suck dick? The dog gets doused with water, that's all. How is that a gore thread pic?

dumbass, you cannot recognize that this guy is actualy spitting game at your girl, and she is soaking the attention in, secretly acting like she hates it... dump your gf, get a new one

>Doesn't he look like the biggest cunt? He has a very punchable face.
Then go punch him, cuck.

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

Hello new friend welcome to Sup Forums

N Y P A
Y
P
A

What a cutie. Dump your girlfriend and date him.

not your private army

aw, thank you. what an auspicious and welcoming thing to say.... I feel warm inside

was scared for doggo

then clicked, doggo is not kill

>He took his last chance with me by taking her M9 Bayonet Lore FT on CSGO (Roughly $500), and blocking her on everything.
Jesus, kids these days are fucking faggots.

fucking double then quads.... truth teller. In the long long ago, we learned of such a man coming in the long long from now time.

triple dubs....

I've been here before most of you kids were born. Raiding people and screwing with people's lives is what we used to do to pass time. I'm not sure why all you new kids would rather stare at cartoon traps than pass the time fucking with someone.

and no i did not scam, steal or anything... people are just mad and salty because i got given a case by this guys ''gf'' and i get a expensive knife for the popular game CS:GO

I'm gonna send him this thread right now. He should know who you are.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRE

How does he take a weapon from her? You sound like a bitch.

Suck this dick first, cuck faggot.

Amen

Please do it. Fuck OP. Sounds like a huge pussy.

This is the cancer that killed /b. Faggot white knight assholes. Second it became acceptable to fuck up raids the site was dead. That's why I only fap to mlp on reddit now. Thanks cunt.

Mate, what if he got his teeth knocked out or something. You don't get those back and they could hurt his chances of getting another girl later on.

get a load of this nigger thinking we can't see his samefagging cuckery. smh.

I sent him negative wibes. Yw

What he really needs to do is step to the guy with a gun and if the guy makes any sudden moves drop his ass

Then he'd be better at sucking cock for ham scraps behind the Denny's.

calm your teenager anger nigger

Wait, you fags pay hundreds of dollars for in game items? What the hell is the world coming to.

nice shit