Fuck /b

Fuck /b
I'm married (11 years) and recently going through some rocky times with the wife.
>Wife and I went through house burning down
>it has caused large amounts of stress for the past 3 years
>just last week she tells me this little prick she works with "has a crush on her"
>Friday last week she picks a fight for the sole purpose of baiting me into freaking out
>proceed to freak out
>she calls me names, I return the favor
>tells me its over, get the fuck out
>forced to live together for financial/kid reasons
>she starts texting asshole
>btw they work at a liquor store
>I accuse her of fucking him
>she denies it
>fast forward to last night
>she drinks a little, end up fucking
>when she passes out, I go through her phone
>texts for 2 weeks from this dude
>heavy implications they've been fucking
What the fuck should I do? I'm 42 and don't want to start over....I just want my wife back
Pic related; her circa 5 years ago. Will post more if I can get some serious advice

Other urls found in this thread:

marriedmansexlife.vanillacommunities.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

self-bump for help

and no, i'm not a fucking cuck

reddit.com/r/relationships
Why do you come to Sup Forums with this?
Do you expect heavy relationship advice from 16 yr olds?

thanks for nothing guys

Well, by definition you are. Get evidence of her cheating and then divorce her and you won't have to give her half your stuff.

because here it's a fantastic mix of semi-serious advice and hilariously overboard comments. I could use a dose of both friend

we have 3 small children; nothing will cause me to not pay

Come suck on this nubby cock, you cuck faggot.

Talk it out maybe no fighting. Get marriage counseling.

Because he doesn't want real advice. He wants permission to fuck her over as hard as he can. And he knows that underage, women hating neckbeards (MRA) will encourage him to do so.

Congrats on becoming a cuck!

If you really want this kind of advice then your marriage is already over.

If you don't want to start over, then suicide is always an option.

>wife works at a fucking liquor store

Lol. You picked a high class one there didn't ya bud.

We tried counseling but there were things she told me I wasn't "allowed" to talk about, so I laughed and asked her what the fucking point of counseling was if I couldn't speak to my issues
More pic

Basically you're fucked dude. Best thing you can do is be nice to her, start preparing for the divorce. Start selling your things quietly and keep the cash hidden from her somewhere safe. Cash advance all your credit cards and save the cash. If you pay the bills without her knowledge stop paying them and keep your paychecks in cash somewhere. Horde money in cash so it's not provable that you have any money. Put any assets you want to keep (like your car) in someone elses name (your mom maybe, someone you trust). Once you're setup, serve her with divorce papers.

Don't leave the house though, just keep living there. When you get to the divorce proceedings you will hopefully be in major debt, like big time major debt. Half of this debt is legally hers. Don't agree on any terms with her. Tell the court you want a 50/50 split. Half the debt will be hers, half yours. Once the divorce is final take all the cash you've been saving and pay off your half of the debt. Use the other half of the money to setup a new life for yourself. Hopefully she will be living in a gutter or at this other guys house. Start suing for child custody. Since she has no steady place to live, no decent income, basically nothing but a pile of debt the court will look more favorably on you.

You can fuck me as revenge .. I'm 23 and I know we could make her jealous .. Nothing better than revenge sex & I'd love to fuck you daddy

OP deep down inside, is it worth it. Beside the kids and financial implications, you have to really answer that. Can YOU moved forward knowing that she may have fucked this shit? Its a fucked up thing to have to live through but some couples can.

go to marriage counseling. you two aren't solving the problemson your own so see if someone else can help you. at least you can say you put in some effort to save it even if things don't work out

when you where on her phone did you happen to see if she caught any good pokemon?

Sent from my Android phone

work on yourself and she'll come around
if she doesn't, go fuck some other girls

really, your happiness has to be paramount for her to love you, you cant be worried about what she is or what she isnt going to do, its that fear that gives her power over your happiness and women are awful people when it comes to authority

People fall out of love all the time maybe you should move on

Isn't your relationship over already?
Why do you even care that she's fucking around? it's just a symptom...

You hungry?

pic?

I agree with this nignog

asking a bunch of retarded 15 year olds for marriage advice isn't the best idea OP. go to a marriage counselor and talk to a TRAINED PROFFESIONAL

>heavy implications
does not equal proof, faggot.

The sad part is that literally all of this hassle could be avoided if you had done a prenup before the marriage.

user
10/10

You had a wife in her 30s that looks like that? Outside of the meh ass you fucked up dude. Shes a keeper.

you should have took a picture of your dick in her mouth when she was passed out and sent it to him. fuck her fun time up.

Typical faggot, denies everything unless it has dick and tail

Reddit.com/r/cuckfaggots

She fucked the guy. Time to man the fuck up faggot.

Pic as requested

That's awesome if I get crazy and decide to fuck her over. But I probably won't
lol, I'm not gay dude. Plus you most likely live in another state
Good point. If I can't trust her it's probably not fair to keep a relationship going

This

keel zee beetzch

hehe, cuck in marriage or cuck in divorce, have a nice life man

jesus get implants

> OP marries slut
> OP is shocked when slut sluts
> OP is a faggot cuck

Enjoy losing half your shit.

I'm a girl first of all and second I'm in Canada hahahaha

Read this book and follow the instructions for dealing with an unfaithful wife. Join his online community and get advice. It may be too late but this will give you the best chance at saving your marriage.

I never said she was in her 30's

Is she the portly bitch behind the register?

tits or gtfo

Get implants ? Are you retarded .. This is why you don't get vagooooo

hey OP.

Are there feels involved? Her towards the faggot from work, or vice versa?

Tell her what you have found, don't let her play the victim role. Be fucking alpha, use that bitchbackhandslap.exe if you must. Make her feel guilty, once she starts crying and realised what she has done she will apologies.

Chop her fucking head off and nail it to this guys front door. And stand there face fucking her severed head until he wonders what that strange noise is outside. Jizz in her mouth. punch dude in the face and then rape him

This, literally the only option, do you have kids? Bad luck if so, she baited you into freaking out so she could fuck that guy and not feel guilty, she's a terrible person so get divorced and don't lose your shit, it's her fault for her cheating on you

trips don't lie

what is this?

This

If she's fucking someone else then her relationship with him will only get deeper as time goes on. If you want to salvage this relationship, the only way to do is confront her and give her an ultimatum. It's you or him. Be a man about it too, be a fucking alpha. Make her want you again

You said you were 41. If she wasn't in her 30s 5 years ago, then you married a much younger woman. Well obviously you are going to have problems then. She is probably still just young enough to play the field, is getting older and wants to fuck whatever she can while they will let her.

You fucked up.

The faggot from work is young and all dreamy over her.
She has sex issues and craves the attention....she doesn't get feels from anything except me, but apparently she just wants attention and new dick

I get plenty, and you get no dick with tits like those

Be a man and kill the kid from work.

NEVER present ultimatums. They only serve to alienate the other person, and with any luck, you end up driving your wife further into the other dude´s arms.

Well, kinda had the same thing happen, (minus the house burning... thats rough). It was odd, my wife of 9 years started acting differently. Acting out and causing fights like you mentioned. It was the fact that she didn't seem to care that hurt me the most. Shit went on for two months until I finally found the evidence in the phone. She ran to the store and left her phone at home, (which she always guarded). I had to look... Then I found it.

Confronted her just as she was walking in the door. Oh man, we had family over too... Timing couldn't have been any worse. She couldn't deny it so she opened up and told me everything. I kicked her out right then and there. She went to stay with a friend and the kids stayed with me. After a couple of days, she was a wreck. Her family and friends calling me, everyone was worried about her.

Finally managed to read some of her emails and responded. I just ignored all of her calls. Very upset but told her to get counseling ASAP. That would be the first step in showing me that she was serious about our life and the relationship.

Short version, she did it. About two months later I let her back in the house. Slow progress... Things kinda get better. Its still never easy.

I'd confront her man but be ready for any outcome. Then just follow your gut and don't get distracted by other people's opinions. If she is sincere and worth it then try to make it work. If not, you got to let her go. You'll pay the emotional cost either way.

Stay strong user. It doesn't help you much but this too shall pass.

this

OP is a faggot with no game and deserves to lose everything to a sly younger woman because he never fucked young bitches when he was a young nerd.

Probably right; but we've known each other for a long time and she has a LOT of unresolved issues from a really fucked up childhood so I always gave her a little leeway when it came to her crazy shit

Install spyware on her phone and track her without letting her know. See if it's true or not that she's cheating. It will give you peace of mind, especially if you still want to be with her.

Stress is a huge factor, as you've mentioned already. Her way of dealing with it might be to forget all about it by cheating on you, or getting together with someone else who could make her life easier.

If she's cheating on you with this dude you need to beat him to a bloody pulp. Preferably near death. Don't leave any kind of evidence. Alternatively, set fire to his house. He's likely single, right? Just make his situation worse than yours, so that he appears less alluring to your wife.

As for the relationship itself... it might be time to try and rekindle the old spark. Why did you get together? What were the circumstances? How did you feel about one another? What were the best times you had together? What do you have in common and most enjoy about each other? Think about those things and see if you can get some life back into that relationship. Be prepared to forgive her in the case that she cheated on you if you somehow manage to reconcile if you really want to be with her. But don't do it twice.

Alternatively, money would probably solve most of your problems. If you could manage to make a large sum in a short time (don't ask how) you might be able to fix the situation just like that.

Here's the online forum:
marriedmansexlife.vanillacommunities.com
They a very thought out and tested method for dealing with unfaithful wives. It will require a lot of work but it's the only approach that works.

play it cool, hire a private investigator, get proof she is cheating, have the ammo you need to not get completely demolished during the divorce, then explode and reveal you know what's up

but where are the texts? give us the texts

Did her daddy fuck her? if so plz post pics.

Holy shit this is actually good advice. OP listen to this man.

terrible advice on every front. this board is 18+

Yeah. What you should know is that this is an extremely common scenario. This is what a LOT of marriages go through, this exact sequence of steps with very little variety. One thing to note that none of it is your fault, you can´t keep love and passion around forever and the way women handle that loss is...what you´re seeing right now.

Trust me. I should know. I´m currently the faggot from work for a different relationship, that I´ve pretty much ruined. Not my proudest moment. But if you want, I can offer a different perspective.

Not sure if already mentioned but you need to lawyer up like yesterday. I can guranteed you with 100% accuracy that she will get an attorney to fuck you over as hard as possible. And it probably won't even be her idea, it will be the new guy she's fucking idea.

Thanks user; that was helpful. I understand my situation is far from unique but it's one of those things that when you're in it it seems like You're alone in something nobody could possibly understand. Thanks gain, I'm going to confront her tonight after the kids are in bed

Dude I went through a divorce at 39 after I caught my wife cheating.

I had the same thought about having to start over but it's the best thing I ever done.

Confidence for divorcing the cheating whore.
More cash in my pocket.
Started working on me and my thinking and appearance.
I now travel to South east Asia many times as a single guy to enjoy myself and chill.
I now own 3 houses and rent out 2 and have an income from it.

In short. Best thing I ever done. Divorce the whore and DO start over. It'll work out great if you work on yourself once your single.

Move on once a cheater always a cheater. Odds are the reason you've been having such rocky times was at least in part due to her affair or at least wanting one.

Beat the shit out of her and beat the guy to near death tell them they will die if anything happens again

>don't want to start over....I just want my wife back

Hows about talking to her, stating this exact thing and see what happens?

0/10

user, man, you gotta work on your options a bit. I get that you don't want to start over but to what lengths are you ready to go to keep the marriage up?

Keep your own wellbeing as your main priority because otherwise you'll just detest her more as time goes by and things will deteriorate more. Maybe confront her about her cheating and ask if an open marriage is something you two could consider to keep you two together for the sake of your children at least.

I'm not sure if thats a working solution for you but if you intend to keep together you both have to make compromises. Keep it together and keep your head cool man, hope it works out in the end.

That doesn't work in a no fault state.

It's obvious the time has come to move on. She does not love you enough to stay faithful.

you're a huge faggot, and that's why she hates you,

why don't you just do what ever you fucking want, how does your wife hold this power over you, divorce the cunt and kick her out, why the fuck do you let yourself be treated like this? The fuck is wrong with you.

>confront before evidence is gathered so she can cover her tracks
u dumb

Just beat the fucking shit out of her man... equality is a bitch.

Screenshot and print it out... That'd what she would do... or any female.

2edgy24chan

This. I don't understand why people are so unwilling to be straight up about things.

>topkek

gud stuff

What's wrong? Can't deal with the reality of cheating? The immediate answer must be divorce, right? Because let's face it, that's going to make everyone happy (aside from OP and his family, of course).

you don't sound like you have any kids
OP has 3.
OP has to pay child support until he grows a pair of tits and they fall off.

That's some solid advice user

Didn't copy them
Uncle fucked her, no pics to be had
It's the best advice so far
lol you better not live in Colorado
Not worried about that; we're pretty minimalist and have very few valueable possessions

Yea - never forget the woman you loved is not that woman anymore.

Show her no quarter

i fucking hate it when people say ''the wife''.

but whatever, first off, maybe you SHOULD start over with another woman so consider that. as you get older you can get kinda stuck in familiar systems and even if they're dysfunctional you'll feel like you prefer them. breaking free from those established systems is what can keep someone young. just saying.

as for ''making it work'' with this woman: confront her about that dude she's been fucking and try to find some reconciliation. really depends on her reaction but if she lets you know what led her to cheat you might find a starting point. if you're both interested in committing to the relationship you'll need to come up with a plan to rekindle some shit, up to you what that would look like.
but it won't work if one party is chasing and the other avoiding.

my personal course of action would be to just mess around with differend women on the side aswell as revenge but maybe you're not as petty as me.

GL F4M

Don't, she's how old now? 40 something, that shit should have been worked out, it's all on her now. I'm really sorry this happened man, just try and get actual evidence she cheated and then divorce her, make sure you have a pre-nup and even then get evidence she cheated so you don't lose everything. If you have no children with her then you're a brand new man, get out dating again, use adult dating sites, best thing you can do to move on is move on, but don't do this just yet, get the evidence you need and divorce her. I know it's hard because you have so much with her, but she was willing to throw that all away for a cheap fuck, so you aren't the one doing it, she is. Be strong man, this happened to me but I'm much younger than you, but you can still move on and be a top lad.

Asking these retarded fucks for advice, likely just baiting.

In the event you’re not, here goes.

To preface, I've been married for 15 years, have a child, lived overseas with my wife, have gone through a uninsured flood, cancelled numerous vacations, had a back injury and dealt with family problems.
Relationships are complex, but also easy. You need to be the bigger person, because the reality is men have to be to make a relationship work. This means when she calls you names, you don't return the favour, you take control of the situation by remaining calm and collected. Exercise and alcohol are great ways to vent later.
If you want to try and salvage this start with a simple, gentle confrontation, acknowledge the past pain (fire, stress, etc) and admit that it has been hard on you, then remind her that it has been hard on both of you. Remind her that there is good in the 11 years you’ve been together, don’t use the children as a reason to stay together as it’s a terrible thing for them. It takes two to make a relationship work, you’re willing, ask her if she is. If it means counselling, then it means no topics are off limits, but the therapist leads.
If she’s not willing, it’s over user. You cannot save the relationship on your own, you’re better off to move on and make a new life, love your children and let go of her.

Don't do any of that stupid revenge or money shit, the user's on here couldn't get out of a wet paper bag, let alone effectively hide money from the legal proceedings of a divorce. None of them are forensic accountants, and they with lawyers will comb through all your income and expenses, if your hiding cash, they will likely find it unless you are just as smart.

This won't work. The best thing to do is file for divorce and expose the affair to everyone including her family, his wife (if there is one) and their work.

Affairs are fantasies. It's only once the illusion is broken that there can be a chance for reconciliation. A real relationship can't compete with a fantasy.

> why can't people just be nice and everything will work out
lel still in hs and never had a gf

She's going to come back to you, dude. It's you and the kids in what I'm guessing it's a decent house or her and liquor store asshole in some trailer. Let her go through her phase. Make her as uncomfortable as possible in the house but then start being nice to her when she moves out.

Worked for my mom and dad. They got back together just two months ago after being separated for a year.