LOOK AT ALL THIS RACISIM, /b!!!!

LOOK AT ALL THIS RACISIM, /b!!!!

All I see is a bunch of G*d-fearing American citizens.

fuck these crackas can't even see on single lil'nigga

Republican why u so white?

Top right. For the most part, minorities don't do U.S.politics. Also, niggers don't do politics but blacks do.

Found Waldo

kek

Nice try bud

...lol what? Try that again with some brains

that joke is already old as hell... which is why your pic is a fucking thumbnail of a thumbnail... faggot.

When the whole squad enjoys missionary position and thinks mayonnaise is spicy.

really nice to see a bunch of healthy, well-dressed, higher intelligence, hardworking, higher-achieving young people who take pride in their appearance and can work together for the most part harmoniously together toward common and worthwhile shared goals for the betterment of themselves and society as a whole

this would so obviously not be the case if these were all muslims or most black people

protip:
black lives seem to matter way more to white people than they do to other black people

90% of muslims hold radical views diametrically opposed and hostile to our western values and our civilisation, accomplishments and way of life and 25 % muslims are violently radical and will or can easily become actual terrorists

we would be so much better not allowing either group to breed anymore and not coddle them and tell them that they're special snowflakes deserving of kid-glove treatment

At first glance I've detected at least 3 fijis

If I bathed in bleach, do you think I'd be able to afford a ticket?

First of all these are the fucking INTERNS for the RNC. You niggers know what INTERN means? Thats right, NO FUCKING PAY. Thats right you work for NOTHING.

So with that said, niggers will barely work FOR PAY. You think some nigger is going to work FOR FREE. LAUGHING MY FUCKING NIGGER ASS OFF.

TLDR;

There are no niggers there because niggers don't understand the value of experience when it comes to jobs.

Look I'm no liberal but you're a fucking idiot. The reason most of the interns are white is because their parents are rich and they can afford to work for no money.

Typical. The black person always in the back

what about those black Marines who would have had your back in case something happened...

there are numerous ethnics in this pic... I don't see the problem

CRACKER HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is mister bean doing there?

Mein neger

>niggers
>black people

Pick one.

at least one person gets it

Actually two ngrs

SOMEONE CIRCLE ALL THE MINORITY PEOPLE

sure kid. I made more money working for rich people than I ever would have bitching about them.

wow what a great argument to be a leftist cuck faggot. i'll save this for future generations of my children so they can learn to be a faggot.

implying they are racist because they are white.
millennials are as stupid as everyone says they are.

>Old as hell
>Paul Ryan got his position a few months ago.

So white, they don't even need the sheets.

Blacks who go off the plantation have a bad time.
>see Baton Rouge

two niggers, couple of chinks and some jews

Lol. Sure you did.

>some jews

Jews
Politicians

Pick two.

like you, boi?

>leftist
You wanna know how I know you are college aged 'libertarian' retard whose ideology will never see the light of day outside a poorly written boring novel?

sure did kid.

try not being a nigger

A much more intelligent and capable room compared to a room full of boot lips

I'm not that faggot, nor would I vote because I would make more money from conservacucks, but I do make a lot of money from rich people, as a berniebro. There is a lot to it honestly.

Don't worry. Let it 'happen.' You're going to be awfully surprised when we Libby lib libtards are lighting you fat fucks up in your hover rounds with 5.56. Bring it fat boi.

>lying on Sup Forums
Oh my, so edgy.

2 different things retard. Can't pick 1.
Blacks have potential to be respectable.
Niggers are just niggers.

Paul Ryan is a piece of shit though. I really hope Nehlan squashes him in the primary next month

Maximum kek

>Saying someone is lying on Sup Forums
Feeling better about yourself yet?

An idiot and his money are soon separated, rich people are often retarded as shit.

>people aren't allowed to be happy or take pictures unless they round up a black person to be in the picture

I love how SJW's think they're "owning" people by posting this picture but they're really just revealing their real anti-white racist agenda.

How'd the cum taste? Like salty milk and pennies? Fuck boi?

sure kid.

You sound triggered.

aww anyone I don't agree with is a piece of shit.
how cute. you 12?

So you enjoy sucking cock. Anons resume: WILL SUCK COCK FOR MONEY. Do you stand on the roadside with a sign?

aww we butthurt, aren't we.
stay poor boi. just like all the niggers.

theres one in the back sitting in the right corner actually

Like you don't think Hillary Clinton or other politicians are pieces of shit, fuck off idiot.

yup

You'll never be wealthy. Live with that.

Why are they all so ugly?

Large noses, wide faces...wtf is this an alien invasion?

shit talk kid. you're nothing more than that.

but I am kid. that's what you hate.

not everyone is a fucking child like you kid.

Paul Ryan may as well be a nigger though, and niggers are awful creatures.

it's clearly a picture from work, so why would there be niggers?

You will never be wealthy. You lack the skill, talent, luck, and privilege of birth to achieve anything other than middle management, but go ahead and keep deep throating that knob. It's all your good for. Sycophant.

ITT: Little twerps who are only brave enough to use naughty words when no one can hear them.

Eat shit faggot

You have no problem calling people you don't even know liars and children but the second they disagree with a politician they are the idiots.

No your not. And you feigning to be adds a particular level of pathetic that the English language doesn't have a word to describe.

>Projecting this much..,

I see a lot of projecting from yourself, when someone wastes their time on an anonymous board telling people they call faggots how rich they are, they are not rich.

Rich people don't get rich from shitposting faggot, nor is it something that most rich people do for fun. You're just a faggot faggot get over it.

Tell us about your trip to Monaco friendo. Do you even have a passport? Have you ever left yourshithole state that you inevitably reside in "Mr. I'm so rich" your a white trash cunt and should fuck off back to the cesspool that was created to contain your lot

>being this triggered...

Can we all agree black lives really don't matter, and they in fact have been harmful to the west?

Nope. Your just a fucking cunt. No1curr m8, but you go on thinking you've achieved something... On 4chin, that's as about as bright as your star is gonna get.

i saw you in a nigger hate thread last night

>damage control
It's not difficult to figure out whos the faggot, it's the bitch talking about how they are above everyone while continually responding. I'm just another faggot unlike yourself, I have no ego to damage.

>you both have the same exact stance
>call him a retard
>follows with fucked up logic

Thanks Facebook fag

As long as we throw cops lives in the mix as well I'm cool with it.

I'm personally on the no lives matter bandwagon.

Stay mad faggot lol!

100%

kill all blacks
kill all muslims

What he said!

meanwhile your ideology have seen light so many times and failed each and every single one of them...

But of course, -all the previous attempts weren't "authentic", the next time it will work for sure!-

I spent more on groceries this week than you spend on your monthly rent faggot, I'm wealthy and rich faggot!

>still responding
I don't think you understand how someone who is rich would view this scenario.

You see if you actually had wealth, you would not be wasting your time here, this place is for faggots, which makes you here a faggot. You continually being led on in the conversation by me, another faggot, just further demonstrates your faggotness, faggot. Are you new?

Oh, teach me senpai..

People still think this beaner is white.

I just did. But it takes time to sink in, one day you may realize how retarded you are being here.

But maybe I'm wrong, maybe millionaires like yourself prefer to stay down here with the rest of the faggots instead of partying in ibiza or titty island. Happens all the time, I was talking to Trump on here just the other day!

one stone in a beautiful white sea

Mostly it's niggers.

oooh lool baby knows big words. you think you know a lot about some one you never met.
what do they call that kid?

The GOP convention? Yep figures....

Racists flock to the republican party like flies on shit.