DAILY REMINDER YOU ARE NOT LEGION FUCK YOUR STUPID MOVEMENT FUCK NEW ANONYMOUS

DAILY REMINDER YOU ARE NOT LEGION FUCK YOUR STUPID MOVEMENT FUCK NEW ANONYMOUS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a bunch of newfags

Wouldnt care as much if it werent a bunch of fucking teenagers trying to be edgy. Its the stupidest shit when i see someone change their profile picture to a guy fawkes mask. Defeats the whole fucking purpose, attention whores pls kys

You maka really good point user Sup Forums is the real anonymous not these 13 year old edge lords we need to make a come back as anonymous the internet hate machine.

bump

Speaking the truth.

Bumping for comeback.

bump

It was better before Scientology.

*Kicks in door* I heard we was hunting Legion, show me the virgin legion fags

Moon man is in the house

We will rise again.

Just fagg kids pretending to know what "FREEDOM" is , they just speak empty words like faggs , just repeat what they heard like parrots.. BE AWARE THE INTERNET IS A RISK (how philosophyc it seems this lil' speech)

You make a good point user.

Yea I don't even know what I'm doing here anymore, fucking guy fawkes masks, smart move retard, who you think profit on the sales? To much pony/furry bullshit... Sjw turned this in to the Internet hug machine, chasing terrorist lawl. Remember the time we were labeled terrorists? At least we accomplished something.

Anonymous is still alive in the old sense to this day, the #ProudToBe Youtube raid was a multi chan effort, that was Old Anonymous doing it for the lulz again.

Yeah i watched that from afar it kinda backfired dont you think?? & the Spooky Mcdoot made her hate video against us.

*Moon-man pulls out shotguns*
you may indeed, but you will never be a god of the universe, such as my self

Eggzacklee

Anonymous died in 2009. Even the PSN hacks of 2011 weren't done by them. Anyone left who considers themselves part of Anonymous is just sitting around jacking off like the rest of us.

I feel you user but i wouldn't say Sup Forums is ruined because of those issues.

That is pretty much the truth we need to make a comeback.

Noo Sup Forums has been broken waaay long, Sup Forums even worse. And by that I dont mean the "Sup Forums was always shit"-shit, it didn't use to be this bad if you know what I mean. Sup Forums used to be full of smart and creative people hiding away from things, being anonymous. Now its full of sheeps who just wanna be cool using "Anonymous" as a label. Of course the people who don't wanna be known will dissipate.

Exsactly the whole Guy Fawkes mask V For Vendetta thing is such a normie trendy thing that only hippies & 13 year olds find cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0 We need to be like this again.

WE gonna find you
WE gonna Trace you
WE FOUND YOU ALLREADY !

You say legion? I say leftist scum wanting to fight government with more government! Wanting to set us free with more rules to obey! Ancaps are the only ones fighting a noble cause.

Yeah pretty much.

bump for comeback fuck new anonymous.