OP living in Jerusalem. Ask me anything

Why do you treat palestinians so bad?

Cause they're sandniggers

So are you though?

Ain't that where all them Jews is?

Not really

/thread

Only 650k Jews in Jerusalem

How do the properties of an object relate to the object itself?

How easy is it to catch pokemon over there?

How can man live in the ugliness of the modern world without despair?

Are you Israeli? have you been in the army?

Did you see any Christ over there?

When are you going to create greater israel?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOU WILL BECOME A NIGGER

By the use of proper prepositions and adjectives
Mostly zubats, but I've seen some others as well
I have, in artillery corps

How can we solve the Muslim Problem in Europe? Is there any Zyklon B left?

I have seen a few hobos that resemble him, but I guess the real deal went up to live with his dad

>I have, in artillery corps
Have you seen any action?

Nope, got released just in time to miss on all the action

Do you feel that because a guy you've been told was cool lived there thousands of years ago you are entitled to all the land in the area regardless of who lives/has lived there since?

I'm entitled to my house because I fucking bought it

tell us some weird experience so we can feel lucky for living so far from them sandniggers

Well, just yesterday they arrested a guy a few hundred meters from my house, because he had a couple of bombs on him. Creepy

Also, once when I was riding the light rail, they threw rocks at it, and the glass doors were smashed and we had to stop

You're an abomination compared to the other races.

why are you people so obsessed with destroying the world and ruining everyone else's lives?

And OP is a confirmed retard

...you don't even know OP's race, you halfwit.

If I bought my house with money I earned, why should I say it's not mine?

If you see some moron prancing through town on a mule, make sure to crucify him for Me, okay? He tried that a while back.

OK, will post results. Stay tuned, Sup Forumsros

Serious question, do the Arabs still push you around? And why don't you just knock over that stupid little mosque of there's? If they tell you something about WW3, don't worry about it, they say that about all their mosques.

Why don't you just leave the palestinian alone ? Do you realise you're the reason for all the shit we're going through ?

Wouldn't the same be considered for the palistinians? Or are they not people?

Well, seeing as how OP is a fag, and the hooknosers need all the breeders they can muster, I was correct in my statement.

Fuck you.

Well, they bought their houses with money and they live in them. But if they preform terror attacks, they shouldn't be surprised that their house is being torn down

not op...but no, not real people

I'm blushing, you're Giving me way too much credit

do you like germany ?

Ja! Ich lerne deutsch und ich will nach Deutschland fliegen

how is it being a fag amongst jews?

Most of them should, it's their homeland.
OP, answer Me!!!!
(BTW, I was talking about the Dome of the Rock in case it wasn't clear)

History is filled with conquerors. The Native Americans were conquered. If you're in the Americas you're on Native clay. Even the "natives" who came from the Bering Strait conquered the theorized pre-clovis people.

Europeans conquered Neanderthals simultaneously interbreeding with them, putting the final nail in the coffin.

The Palestinians were on Jewish clay, the Jews were on Canaanite clay, the Jews ended up conquering it though, that's what matters.

I might be mistaking but I'm fairly sure the mosque predates Islam and is an important cultural site to Jews, Christians and Muslims alike.