Reboot when?

reboot when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now.

someone say reboot? I'm available

They'll never reboot this show, if they do it will be some watered down version so parents won't try to sue again

All female version when?

>"uhh... no bam .. nobody said anything about a reboot except you right now, and that other time you said about reboot"

When late 90's early 2000's starts becoming the "cool" thing.

So in a few years.

holy shit this

It already is. I miss the days of purple ketchup and lemon pepsi.

>parents won't try to sue again
For what?

>tfw I'm Chris Pontius.

That would suck.

Chris is easily the best cast member.

Oh alright, my bad dude .. i got other stuff going on anyway. Just let me know if you hear anything, Don't forget dude, ok? Tell Johnny i say whats up

he was one of my favorites but he's fucked in the head now, he can't even talk properly anymore

I always thought this show was juvenile and dumb. Even though I was ~14 when it aired.

you dont have any friends right?

Because of that it was so good, nothing more that meaningless bashing.

>14
>hates juvenile shit

homeschool?

I thought he got fucked up from some weird medical condition and not just drugs and alcohol.

I still laugh like a fucking retarded person at this show and the movies. Maybe I am a retard?

will there be any earth rockers on it?

I pretended to like it and seem interested when friends talked about it. I just wanted to play halo though. Same story with scary movie and WWF wrestling as well.

My opinion is as valid as yours, each to their own.

I wish.

Scary Movie ruined Scream. Fuck those greedy Jews devaluing a historical slasher.

>Jews
it was written by niggers

They should get an all new cast and just do slapstick pranks in bad grandpa style

I thought the scene that parodied the killers reveal in Scream was okay. Everything else was shit. Funded by the Jews and acted by the black men that don't respect any kind of real horror. Probably think Friday the 13th Part 9 is great. It's all bullshit.

If it was killed by a Wayans Brothers movie, it wasn't "historical".

Scream was historical. You must be too young to remember its impact. If you knew anything about horror films, you'd know it's historical.

You're delusional and still sitting behind nostalgia goggles, just because you got spooked as a kid doesn't mean it's some uber important horror movie. It's not like it's the Exorcist.

It is an important horror movie. Horror films were finished in the 90's. Freddy and Leatherface became comedic while Michael and Jason had a string of terrible sequels. Films like Leprechaun and Child's Play weren't doing well either. When Scream came along, it revitalized horror. It's a fact whether you like it or not.

Correlation does not indicate causation. The ONE thing Scream pioneered was the self-aware horror character, and that's barely been applied anywhere except for some very specific subversion-based horror movies like Cabin in the Woods.

It didn't do anything else for the genre, it was just a half-decent horror movie after a couple years of some shitty movies. You're delusional if you think those couple of years were make or break for the entirety of the horror genre. People fucking love being scared, even if there are only shitty comedic horror movies. Hell, Scream was also comedic, so I'm not even sure what your point is.

It's not a fact, it's you perceiving your favorite horror movie as a kid as something more than it was. It was popular but it wasn't anything special. Accept your fate.

Was this the best Jackass moment

youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y

There was a female version on the Net back in 2008-9ish. Can't remember their names but they were hot, funny and just as fucked up

This would please my misogynistic boner

>Chris Pontius' Cribs episode
absolute golden television

>jackass are having fun
>i'm at my prime

>everyone at jackass is a shambling addict of a junkie
>i'm barely cognitive due to alcoholism

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

steve-o, bam, and novak.

probably dunn too, and i wouldn't put it past any of them

There was Rad Girls, I never did see any uncensored episodes, but there was nudity

Was there any fallout to this?