Wow wtf I hate white people now

Wow wtf I hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't touch my fucking hair WHITEY

honestly white people will never understand how fucking annoying this is

just once
just once in high school I wish it would have been a cute asian girl who would decide to play with my hair while sitting behind me in class
just fucking once
but no it was always a meh white or jewish girl
fuck everything

>wants a yucky asian female to even come close to him
>distinguishes between white and jewish like a retard Sup Forumsfag
Off yourself my nigger

You defintely don't live in or around Jews.

>in

nigger hair is disgusting, shave it off. both male and female niggers look better shaved/bald heads.

>He's never lived in a comfy jew nose
Pleb

Jewish white people look somewhat distinct, and usually cuter, than the regular white mutt. If you live in an area with a lot of them you'll pick up on it quickly.

>hair=soul

This is cringe thread now

>>hair=soul

?

I don't know user. Messy black afros are pretty bombing if you're into hair pulling.

True shit. You ever had a Jewish girl's nose rub against your glans? Feels doubly good if you're uncircumcised.

Nah, basically all the white jewish girls I've seen are below average. Their faces are so fucking big, including the nose. I'm European though, America might have different jews

east coast jews look sephardic but west coast jews blend in well

Then tell them to stop you nig

You can still tell she's a jew. She looks like Anne Frank.

But would you smash?

Of course, I'm a converso crypto jew.

Why do white people touch blacks' hair?

it's like seeing a strange and ugly creature in a zoo. you wonder what it feels like.

When I went to a black school, all the black girls wanted to touch my hair. I don't know why.

they don't, it's a meme

like "white people season they chicken with water" and "tha racist police be killin us in tha streets"

Gross.

I live in a very black area and have never seen it happen. Maybe if you life in an area where black people are rare (in which case it's likely a much less racist area and is almost certainly done out of curiosity instead of some racial statement like these retards make it out to be, ironically)

youtube.com/watch?v=ide5YjD6AhI

Why did you go to a black school?

Because I was a ""white"" mexican raised by a single mother because my dad died and that's all we could afford at the time.

Why are black parole so dumb?

Why are black people so dumb?

a lot of them didn't grow up around black people so curiosity trumps their notion of personal space

I was beta about refusing girls anything in high school so I guess it is my own fault
I started wearing a hat almost religiously to make it stop once the lamb comparisons started

Both would look better without visible Jewish traits

wtf she's smiling like an idiot. ok, it's young kids, but still from an outside perspective it looks pretty degrading and humiliating.

It's the same woman in both images.

>needs perfect angle and lightning to look good
That's what 'shot' is

you're too sane for this board.