Where were you when misogyny took over the franchise objectively for girls, Ghostbusters?

where were you when misogyny took over the franchise objectively for girls, Ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you care about the new ghostbusters at all one way or the other you're an idiot t b h

The kid is a bull-dykelet

>a boy is playing with the toy, so obviously that means no girls allowed
is this how they really think?

>m-muh patrician
>m-muh if anyone discusses it on reddit or Facebook it's normie pleb cuck

please, have sex, nerd

How dare xir assume the kid identifies as a man, so problematic.

Are they allowed cross-franchise promotion by putting Teenage Niggersonic Warhead on the box?

>Bald white guy trolling kids toy section

Always balding beta with glasses.

Fucking ALWAYS.

>girl

girls would never play with that shit

Amy Schumer is right on the box tho

/thread

Fuckin savage

>yfw this one tweet will fuel a nationwide conversation about what gender should be on toy packaging

This is the world we inhabit now.

You could have been born during the Age of Enlightenment, lived to hear Socrates speak, fought in the American revolution.

Instead we get to watch twitter activism from a Vietnamese fishing website.

>mfw

>please have sex
Keep that cancerous meme on /asp/

This thread is far too shit to be worthy to post the goddess Vasquez. Please delete.

>You could have been born during the Age of Enlightenment, lived to hear Socrates speak, fought in the American revolution.
But soon enough we'll fight in the race war so it's all good.

>OH BOY I GET TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO BOTH SIDES REGARDLESS OF INTENSITY OF ARGUMENT OR INVESTMENT THEY MIGHT HAVE BY VIRTUE OF BEING LE ENLIGHTENED MAN

Hey, do me a favor and fuck yourself to death, you milquetoast ape.

Why are people treating this movie as some important political landmark. The way liberals are treating it you'd think we were still living in the 19th century when women couldn't vote

>that nu-male avatar

Girls only buy barbies of course it isn't going to have a girl on it. That's like asking for that shit to never sell.

But the whole world is against women and always has been and will be forever because fuck men

I'm begging you, please, give the internet a break, it's been 11 hours, go outside and talk to some girls

>Why are people treating this movie as some important political landmark.
Because there's nothing interesting about the movie. Generating fake heat is the only way people would notice a glorified direct-to-vhs movie.

wow cranky much? did mom forget to cook your dinner?

I often forget that the new Ghostbusters exist.

NOT

This brings up an interesting point of just who the target demographic for the movie is. Boys aren't going to like a movie starring four women. Girls are going to like aggressive toy and action figures for boys.
They're putting all this effort to make toys that nobody is going to buy for a movie nobody is going to see.

AN

ARGUMENT

i dont post here, so i don't know what this meme is, but i can already tell it's both unfunny and trash

How does he know the kid identifies as a male

I was amazed at how effeminate and girly that actress actually is. A real QT

kek

>boy playing with toys from a girl movie
that's progressive tho

not an argument

White feminist mad that a latino boy is on the cover?

Based Memeneux

your meme is literally cancer, I can see why it's quarantined to this board

>>>pol
more like movie marketed towards "female indie" crowed realizes sales drop and post young male enjoying stupid shit b/c females everywhere have realized that being "nerdy" for attention doesn't work anymore.
iam drunk fuck you

not an arugment

>badling
>beard
>glasses
every time

All hail Molyneux the Magnificent. May his aggression be non, his progeny unspanked, and may his arguments be plentiful.

>Irish redheaded woman put in LITERAL blackface because James Cameron refused to hire a real latina.
This level of problematic just blew my face off.

0/10

please, I am begging you, have sex

>GOLDSTEIN
>Irish
Begorrah!

Of course it is

Not an argument.

This.

They made it as an agenda and its backfired spectacularly.

So everyone who thinks its shit must be a man and must hate women.

Meanwhile the trailer for the next COD racked up twice the amount of dislikes in half the time.

Thats FUCKED up!

/toy/fag here.

Mattel took the opportunity to re-release their previously web-exclusive Ghostbusters 2 collector's figures, now packaged with parts that let you build a 3D glow-in-the-dark Ghostbusters logo desk ornament.

They've been flying off the shelves and the new figures haven't moved. I'm looking forward to the onslaught of quasi-feminist clickbait as that gets more exposure.

A movie directed by a white male having toys marketed towards males?

BRAVO FEMINISM

>/toy/

I had completely forgotten you exist.

dumb ghettoposter

If I had been born in any of those times I probably would have stubbed my toe when I was a kid and died a few days later. I always would have been too poor and stupid the give a shit about Socrates, enlightenment, or Freedom. At least now I can watch movies on the internet.

And that's just how we like it.

Here but there's one for girls

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

how do we know that's not just a short haired girl with a bad case of manface?

>saying that's a boy just because of the way he looks
That's pretty fucking problematic tbqh. I'm sick of these bald bearded cis men hating on trans children. He should be ashamed of himself. Clearly he has not done enough privilege checking if he's spewing that kind of hate speech.

Even the toys for this film are terrible.

I guess a Hispanic kid wasn't even enough.

Dylan from Modern Family is a Ghostbuster?

Where were you when feminism turned you in to an actual misogynist?

Ghostbusters look like garbagemen anyhow

shitty fandom to cosplay

>It has to have women on the toys or else

God they are just awful people.

Taking a look through the comics on a rack at my LCS after having not read any in a few years due to travelling around a lot.

'It's actually about ethics in hammer-wielding' was the first thing that greeted me.

They're not going to fuck you, baldy.

>Ray Liotta
Every time

Women today pretty much can't vote. When you consider how men dominate and rape the political landscape with their participation, there is no place in politics for women still in 2016.

Women are given an illusionary choice, a choice which is already made for them, to choose between one man or another man. Because men are still repressing, oppressing, slandering, vilifying, and raping women to keep them out sight, out of action, and out of the political process. Women are barely allowed to participate in politics in America and if you think otherwise you have a serious problem with your worldview.

wow way to cherry pick the toyline

Are kids going to play with these toys? Sincere question. What do you think?

Using their logic, doesn't mean that boy on the box is playing with a girls toy?
Isn't that progressive to them?

>Girl
>Vacuum
What's the problem?

is that mr miyagi?

>Puppet was among the few to survive Emperor Paul Saltines karate killings

It's Wise Puppet.

>tfw no door ladder

mildly interested in this door ladder

post the name next time you faggot

>Disney's Star Wars author
why am I not surprised

why is it a camp stove?

>it's the guy who shoehorned gay people into the Empire in his star wars book

this faggot

Movie-makers maybe be stupid or forced to pander, toy-makers aren't.

If their marketing department tell them "9/10 of those toys are bought for boys", they're going to put on a boy on the picture.

If they say "those boys identify to characters of the same gender", they're going to leave the female characters to companies like Hot Toys because man-childs still want to have their female figures to hotglue.

>Emperor Paul Saltines

When I was a kid, female characters of toy lines where they were aimed at boys always warmed shelves (Padme, Leia from Star Wars, etc).

Why do these people think girls play with male-aimed toys? From my experience, they don't.

>Swedish

Because of course it is

>pick up a toy from the boys aisle
>complain there isn't a figure for girls

I want to call him out for using the "outing" of his character as a setup for a pedophilia joke but >no Twitter
Also there was no point to that outing other that "lol miscommunication over my sexuality, no I won't sleep with you". Dumb af.

That fucker stole my joke
It wasn't even that funny what the hell