ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them

ITT post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them

cut her tongue off and fuck her

Left

bury her in the sand. face fuck her and cum all over her face

Grab her by the hair and force her pretty head down on my cock. Then pull her back up by the hair and push her against the wall, pull down the pants, and fuck the shit out of her ass. Then obligatory cum on face.

brutally facefuck then gently kiss her as I fuck her pussy to bits

face down, ass up, hardcore anal till she yells to stop

Joy Bennett of Findlay, OH

anyone??

Fuck her in the limo on the way to prom. Once at prom, just stay in the limo, and keep fucking her. Roll the window down and do her from behind; guys can walk up to the window and put their dicks in her mouth if they want.

Post more of her like this.

Would try out, have a throw away email ? I wanna see more

Tie her down and rub my cock all over her face. Insert large dildo and/or vibrator in both holes. Make her moan and scream in a mix of pain and pleasure. Fuck her mouth while she's still tied. Cum down her throat, piss on her, then leave her there for my buddies to fuck.

Gangbang with BBC.

Worthless. Have her lap up the cum when I fuck my GF, beat her if she complains.

Convince her to try some kinky stuff, tie her up and blindfold her in a hotel room. Without her knowing, invite 5 or 10 guys to fuck and abuse her for as long as they want.

Rip the necklace off her throat and replace it with my hands, and fuck her till she's blue.

I'd facefuck her and make her swallow my load.

> all these people posting pictures and not replying

reply for reply you faggots

God she's so tiny and cute! I could fuck that little woman for days, every which way. Take her out in public without panties, and fuck her in an alleyway, then in a theater, then in public bathrooms...you name it.

Used as a human toilet.

all i got man :/

shes got a bangin body though. what would you do to her?

Take those chains off her to handcuff her hands behind her back
Fuck her ass until i cum inside her

Rachel

More Rachel

Rip that dress off and fuck her holes bloody.

place her on the bed lift her legs above my shoulders cum inside her.

Wwyd to this Milf?

Face/throatfuck

Requesting something brutal for this one.

Fuck her bent over the living room couch while her kids watch.

What would you do to my cousin?

hmm

Gangbanged by the entire football team.

Would lift her up, have her wrap her legs around me, and pound that pussy till i blew my load.

She looks short, which is super hot.

Id put her to work sucking my cock. Make her deep throat and gag on me until she's drooling on herself. Then I'd cum on her pretty face and glasses.

I would fuck her armpit, then I'd come all over it.

Wwyd?

those sexy legs.....
i'd want to have her suck my cock, holding head head fucking between those sexy lips, so much til she was gasping for air, bend her over and explore both ass and pussy deep, slapping that sexy lil ass grabbing her hair, back, then get her legs wrapped tight around me pumping her pussy deep, sucking those tits, pinching the nipples, pumping her deep while fingering her asshole, cum deep into that pussy, smear my wet cock over her face and licks me clean

She looks annoying as fuck. Like she talks too much. I'd crack her in the back of the head with a 2 x 4 and let her drop like a sack of potatoes. Would prop her ass up and fuck her unconscious pussy.

Rough anal with no lube.

tity fuck that slut
tie her arms and legs together and fuck her until ive came in all her holes... push her down the hill for someone else to use

Thoughts?

Titty fuck her until I blow my load on those red lips.

Fuck her anally right in her car. Kick her naked ass out when I cum and drive away.

push her face down into the bed slamming her from behind while spanking her ass until red, grabbing them and abusing her nipples fuck her hard and rough before covering that face dripping in cum

shes is, user

footjob then cum on her feet

Tie her up to that sign and smack her ass while people drive by. Then I'd pull down her shorts and expose her pussy so I could finger her until she's moaning for a cock. Id fuck her and cum on her face, but leave her there for people to see.

what would u do to her? she's a slut

Sold as sex slaves to a Mexican drug cartel.

I'd ride her from behind and pinch her nipples until she screamed.

what would you do user

Edging to my cousin...what would you guys do?
>she's the bride, 3rd one from left

Tie her hands behind her back. Pull down her shirt. Nipple clamp her. Then deep throat her till she passes out and every time she gags I'll say bad girl and slap those tits. Finish by cumming down her throat.

Full nelson ass fuck

What would you do to her?

My cousin, what would you do?

let fer facesit on me and piss in my mouth

She loves being used. What else would you do with her?

Make her piss herself in front of a crowd of people.

I would just start smacking her around. She would get confused and ask what I was doing and I would just smack her harder. Once she started crying I'd rip off her shirt and smack her tits around too. Then I'd throw her to the ground and spit all over her asshole until it gets lubed enough to penetrate. I'd fuck her in the ass deep and hard while she continues to cry. After the creampie, I'd make her fart it out while filming it. Total humiliation.

Wwyd?

Punch her in the face and tell her to smile for fuck's sake. Push her onto all fours kick her pussy a couple of times. When she starts to bawl I'd hit that asshole with no lube and hold on for the ride.

Id fuck her cunt hard so I could watch those tittys bounce. Love to shoot a load over her

My relative...let's hear it

>short
>athletic
What i would give to lift her up and have her sit on my face. Only to then lie down and have her ride me until the pressure builds up enough to make her pussy a one man bukkake show.

i would insert my erect penis into her vagina, and thrust a varying speeds until semen is expelled from my penis.

I would rip that shirt in half and expose her tits. Then I'd start biting them, twisting her nipples gently in my teeth. If she expresses any pain, I would spit in her face and yell at her to shut the fuck up. After she felt completely degraded and humiliated, I would rip another hole in her shorts, telling her that pulling shorts down on a cumdumpster like her isn't worth my time. I'd hold her arms down aggressively while fucking her pussy deep and hard. Just before reaching climax I would shove my cock deep into her throat. She would gag as my semen fills her throat and stomach.