I found a plastic carrier bag full of this stuff while clearing out a flat that had been rented to a couple of Arabic...

I found a plastic carrier bag full of this stuff while clearing out a flat that had been rented to a couple of Arabic students.
It was stuffed on top of a wardrobe, deliberately hidden. I'm guessing its some form of mild hash hookah pipe resin but I'm really not sure.
The lumps have a hard but compressible feel to them, like a hard candy. The whole bag smelled slightly sweet but the lumps them selves have no real odour. Being a fan of all thing narcotic I was compelled to taste one. I bit a small price off, chewed it a swallowed it. I was stoned on weed, and had had a couple of pints but I got no noticeable effect. It had a very very slightly bitter taste but not unpleasant, and it was like nibbling a very hard toffee.
The carrier bag it's in had Arabic writing on it, so I'm guessing its come into the country with them.
Anyone got any ideas??
Also general drugs thread.
what you taking Sup Forums ?

Bumping for knowledge

Still bumping

Bumping again

looks a little like the kind of incense you burn over charcoal.
try burning a piece; does it release scented smoke?

That's meth ( methanthetamine)

Frankensens

We burned a bit last night, it popped and smoked a bit and there was a very feint sweet hash type smell but not much.

Looks like frankincense

Used for what?

Moon rocks
Ecstasy.. Eat it or snort it dumbass.
Could be MDA

I'd be surprised. There's about 3 lbs of it in the bag.

Its what arabs use to make their house smell not of dirty turbans
Congrats op
Frankencense

It's not bitter like mdma.

I said MDA jackass

That's it.
Is it just a deoderiser then?

Grown ups only please.

burn it.....sounds and looks like incense.

Kek OP ate frankincense.

Grown up your moms vagina you illiterait chucklefuck

remember that time OP swallowed a crack rock?

I did.
Fuck me, I learned something on here.
Thanks for replies homos.

Op ate this. Priceless. Fuckin junkie.

Keep hold of it OP. You never know when the 2nd coming will happen and it would be good to get into the lords good books with a nice present.

Dude you smoked frankincense

Yeah, I've established that already, but thanks for the insightful contribution.

Nigga I'm middle eastern and do drugs and that's fuckin frankincense, my dad gets bags full of that shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you were so convinced it was weed the whole time, you wish.

Er.. no, I thought it might be a mild hash resin, cos I don't hang around with sand niggers like you I had no idea what is was.
I just assumed it was illegal because it was hidden, and well...camel jockies.