My wife just gave me the okay to have a 3some with another chick. Ask me questions

My wife just gave me the okay to have a 3some with another chick. Ask me questions.

Why are u a faggot?

Because you are

not gonna ask, just gonna tell you some

bad news
>she probably expects an "okay" from you in return, so she can bang some other dude with clear conscience, while you watch

worse news
>most probably, she already knows who she wants to sleep with

worst news ever
>and she knows very well you will never find any willing lady

She probably said it was OK because shes knows a loser like you would never be able to find the third.

Meanwhile, she's fucking all over behind you back. Like she would agree to this if she wasnt.

you think she already has sex with other women behind your back ?

No she hasn't. Literally no time to.

No
Nope
Craigslist

Have you never watched friends?

Yet this isn't happening to you at all because a fag like you hasn't found a first.

Hate that show.

unless shes locked in your basement, stfu

She was just testing you. Did you say yes? If so enjoy the divorce

You don't have threesomes with your wife unless you are a fucking retard. You're about to be a fucking cucklord if not already. You have threesomes with random slurs you know, not your wife. Your wife is already probably banging someone else or is definitely planning on it. You're a moron. Have fun being a cuck.

Yeah like you know shit.

faggot

It was brought up mutually.

Yeah because nobody does this in this day and age. Faggot

Of course it was.

Because she's already whoring around and this will make her feel better about it?

Or because you're not married at all?

It was fag. Like you were there.

Nope and Yes I am.

You do know that she should choose the other girl, right?

You're the fucking fag. Doing it with your wife is a terrible idea. You'll see. I'm speaking from experience. Oh it's gonna be so hot and exciting and invite some more spark in our love life. Yeah right. You'll know soon

Your all retarded like this doesn't happen ever.

She's about to leave you and she's cheating on you.

If she is attracted to her I'm sure I will be too.

What's your game plan when you decides to kick you out halfway through?

Haha loving the conspiracies!

She kicks you out halfway through^^^^

Masturbate in corner

3somes kill relantionships you idiot. user was right you do it with 2 sluts you don't care about.

Sorry OP, yrs ago this would be a wonderful thread. Now its just bunch of fagotts and sisy chasers telling you are a cuck (coz having 2 girls).

Meh its gay site as it is. :/

I hope you get good time.

P.s. use drugs or get tipsy it helps.

Cheers

Why would you even get married if you want to fuck other people. Goddamn fucking morons. Your wife is probably getting rammed like a dog by huge nigger dick and now she won't feel so bad

Finally a real response. Thanks Sup Forumsro. Will do.

You don't get married with intentions of this happening faggot. Shit happens along the way fucking queer.

I hope your wife ask you when can she have a threesome with another guy

Yeah you're fucking the same person over and over and it gets boring. I'm sure that's why she is already fucking someone else. Here's some advice, don't get married. You don't love each other.

>wife okayed for 3 some
>years go by, no 3 some
>go back to college after army
>bang 18 yr olds behind wifes back

Life is good user

Why don't you love your wife, OP? Why didn't you marry someone who was interesting and intelligent enough to be your everything? Is it because you're not interesting or intelligent either?

Bulletproof way to watch your marriage fall apart.

>ignores the vast majority because they think it's a bad thing
>only really responds to the one person that thinks it's a good thing

Bravo, OP.

Exactly how big is your wife's dick? Is it a feminine dick?

>Ha-ha now come on guys. She's not like that.

Way to go Ross, your wife is a lesbian!

Onision is that you,Next week you're licking Tyrone's cum from your wife's puss

It always makes me cringe to see old dried up marriages trying to "spice things up." Obviously neither of you are satisfied and her being a woman she is probably already getting it somewhere else. Just face it, your marriage is done.

Had a threesome with my girl last night. Now I have her upset because I gave too much attention to the other girl. So now she's pissy with me. So yeah you have that to look forward to.

Tom Sanders is this you that you How's is it at the fire department

Oh and trust me that isn't ever going to go away. They are going to bring that up every single chance they can.

It could go the other way too. Maybe this girl ends up pleasing your girlfriend way more than. Now all the sudden you're jealous and fucked in the head.

sometimes fantasies are best left at fantasies and not reality.

Fucking two chicks at once can be amazing though don't get me wrong but not if one is your wife/girlfriend.

Do you really expect us to believe that there are TWO women who want you?

Pic unrelated

I am definitely concerned about that. But at the same time she wants to do it with the same girl, again, on Thursday. She says she just wants more focus on her this time. So idk what to think.

Having two girls suck your cock at the same time is pretty fantastic tho

All of the above.

Yep, what this guy says. Threesomes with someone you love is likely to end poorly for at least one person in the group.

Let me hijack this thread because I need serious advise. I honestly just got an offer from a chick well out of my league to fuck her and her sister. My dick is the very definition of average and have never had a threesome before. I am freaking out about not being able to please both of them and don't know if I should like go for it or try to fuck her and then see about adding the sister.

Is your wife into women? I've done multiple MFF and MMF and if the girls aren't into girls the MFF is a pain. Double blowjob is the only good thing. MMF is way better. Fuck that bitch up