God is releasing his first update for his planetearth.exe

God is releasing his first update for his planetearth.exe

What are included in the patch notes?

backup first

no more bullshit.exe, that's about it

/* sorry for niggers */

Planet earth? That's just like 1 file in billions and billions of billions to the billionth power, why the fuck would she care about us

Added mexicanwall.exe.
No other bugfixes at this time.

>she

Fixed mental stability in women.

removes niggers and sandniggers

Delete jellyfish.exe... We don't need em. Get rid of em.

What shitty support is this that we need to wait more than four billion years for an update, and in that time we've only gotten the patches for life.exe and then the same patch over and over for extinction.exe

You try coding that shit, it takes time

dat wall didn't keep me out, that country is only fucked up because of the drug war and of the stream of guns that come into that place from here

Look at the fucking world we're living in, you think a man would let that shit slide?

This planet was made for females. Eat food in relative safety and then pick the strongest of the dozens or so of males competing for you, rinse and repeat

added more hydrogen to the sun

Formats Earth.

There was Christ.jar released about 2000 years ago but you faggots have decided it's incompatible with the current software version.

oh, so the universe runs on windows
that actually explains a lot

Version number increased.
That's all about it.

"Sorry about all of the niggers, we are still working to fix that."

My life must be on vista then...
On Pentium 3 and 128MB of RAM

well you've got a point there. if I was in charge I would skew the gender ratio to reasonable fucking figures, like 20% male and 80% female
AND SURPRISINGLY, WITH THAT SYSTEM, NO WOMAN WOULD BE LEFT WITHOUT A CHANCE TO REPRODUCE, GUESS WHY
so having like 51% males is bullshit and basically guarantees that half of them will not produce any biological children, while the alpha males hog whatever remains

Did you know the head of the penis has evolved as a plunger to remove semen from the previous contender in place of his own?

Adjusted OP homosexuality to 100%, up from 75.

Dick sucking capacity raised from 2 to 4 by popular request.

Yup, I even read the original paper
jesus christ those boffins are a bunch of pervs

"mostly harmless"

>waiting for the official patch
>not installing the Satanware mod for billions of money, unlimited cunt and free respawns
fucking noobs

This faggot has got a point.

that would crash the whole Fish Expansion Pack

>If the program misbehaves, try flooding it

Yes!
You sir just said the only sensible thing I've read or heard all day

changed drug laws in america from true to false

niggerstacks=0,00

Removed glitch which causes some players to spawn with darkened skin.

Removed glitch which causes the female players to emit an annoying whine at all times.

I'm actually waiting for Him to try turning it off and on again.

you mean nigerstacks=0.00

I was really hoping someone would get the reference, thank you for having good taste

And you said the most 9gagish this I´ve read or heard all day, please leave.

Play a record

My nigga karl

thats the point dimwit

lol good one

> Fixed a bug where people would sometimes chimp-out and kill each other over their imaginary friends

give people the power to spawn any person or persons they want to fuck without repercussions, keep niggers enslaved, hillary clinton as a sex slave.

>Christ.jar
Yeah no wonder that shit flopped "there's a new version available" every single day get the fuck outta my face. No one wants to put up with java's shit

maybe you should git gud

social sex

>Social sex
Well there bud, I have some news for you...