Be polish

>be polish
>need to feed my family for christmas dinner
>keep a mud eating fish in my bathtub because we're so poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gi0dYjbrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do poles bathe if they have a fish in the tub?

That is a good question

Is there a place for Poles themselves with all this feral animals in their houses? Carps, weasels, what the fuck?

This is so progressively and ecologically desu. Poles get a fresh fish every time!

I hear their toilets are very clean. Could use that

they have the best carp and the best bathtubs

Shut your mouth. Weasels are cute.

we have these canals in Ireland the water is preet murky and dirty in them. People used to fish but throw back in what they caught

When the Polish started coming here they started fishing and eating all the fish in the canals to the point where the government had to make it illegal in certain areas and put up signs saying no fishing because they were killing all the wildlife

xD

I heard they put little girls on the tub with the fish to bathe in dirty fish-poo filled water

s-sorry

My great grandmother did this and she wasn't Polish.

>tfw all these carpless whining pleb

why do you guys eat carp? How do you prepare it? I catch a lot of carp where I live but I usually just use them as compost because they taste gross and they are an invasive species so the govt wants you to kill them instead of throwing them back.

just fry it, but remember to take a bath with it first

youtube.com/watch?v=0Gi0dYjbrJs

Neat aussie video where they teach you how to prepare carp. Apparently you want to to put the fish on ice before you kill it (if you kill the fish without it entering hypothermia its muddy blood will fuck up the good bits of the fish from the fish panicking). Apparently there are two good parts of the carp (from the video). This accounts for about 2% of the entire fish. The rest of the fish is used as fertilizer.

It really is a piece of shit.

>compost because they taste gross

well, thats why you should put carp into a bathtub (you can use one of those little cheap, plastic bathtubs for kids ) for a week so it would lose all of this mud taste.

You can gut it, cut into vertical slices about 2 inch wide, dip in mashed egg, put in a bowl wit some breadcrumbs add salt, pepper and fry it on a pan wit some sunflower oil.

No easiest way to prepare a carp i think.

that sounds like a lot of work just for some fish desu, I catch a lot of catfish too but I usually throw them back because I can't even be bothered to clean them, rather eat grilled trout or bass.

>How do you prepare it?
Well, they prepare it from a fresh fish and not some frozen shit from wallmart, thats why it's still alive in the bathtub.

Carp tastes like such shit, why do Poles like it?

Compared to most of the dogshit they eat it is a delicacy.

>tfw no saltwater carp to catch

>Well, they prepare it from a fresh fish and not some frozen shit from wallmart, thats why it's still alive in the bathtub.
did you not just read the part where I said I catch a lot of carp? Do you think I am catching it in a wallmart?

obviously

>that sounds like a lot of work

i remember my grandmother preparing gefilte fish by some super old recipe, it took he like 3 days to prep this :)