Post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them

post girls you know and anons say how they would fuck them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2jDrIlN9AAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Got any more?

Would take to the park and strip her down to just high heels and thigh highs. Would bend her over and tie her hands to her ankles and fuck her for a hour, then let my friends take turns

Motivation

In the Vagina .

Would tie her hands behind her back and bring her to a shady town and drop her off right on a main street with a bodycam on her livestreamjng her getting raped.

Would dress her up like a slut and take her to a fraternity party. I would have my way with her upstairs , then blindfold her and have a line going out the door waiting to take their turns.

Take her to the lake and let her tan topless.... Then bend her over and take her from behind

No one replies to these anyway

my sister

What would you do to Jess?

Taking selfies in her new uniform after school...no one is home except her..I walk into her room while she's taking them as she turns around and screams I rush her and bend her over..admiring this cheerleaders tight ass...pull her panties to the side and shove my cock deep inside her pussy...start ramming her as she moans..pulling her hair back and spanking her as she tries to get away...until I finally fill her full of my cum and push her off of me...useless slut.

Anal
shit quality pic idk
missionary
anal
wouldn't
doggie style
beastility
gangbang
anal rough anal
throat duck
beastility
gangbang
throat fuck

Big titty butterface

Missionary, then fisting, then dog knots her while sucking my dick, then me and dog switch places and I finish in her cum drenched stretched pussy

More?

Go fucking ape on her dudes

This little bitch

I would have consensual sex with her in the missionary position.

Cumming in pussy won't work.

strip her and tie her to that post with her legs up above her head. i'd tease her pussy with a long wooden pole and penetrate her just enough with it so that she's ready for my rock hard cock. i'd fuck her deeply and smack her big tits around until I jizzed all over face

I'd have her on her knees and put my thumb up her ass as she thrusts her pussy back towards me. I'd just watch as her ass jiggles and her asshole pulses around my thumb. All the while she's just plowing back into me as hard as she can

How?

>>post girls
Faggot learn to read.

Bottle up her pussy while I fuck her in the ass

pin the back of her head to the wall while I throat her. I'd make her keep her legs open so I could see her pussy soak through her shorts. then I'd have her swallow my cum

rip those clothes off and bend her over the toilet, fuck her asshole while slapping her ass and licking her face and back. cum inside

Bless you user

I would stick that beer bottle in her pussy then fuck her ass. I would pull out and cum all over her tits

Watch her squirm against the ropes while k9 dick rips her ass open.

Rape in the missionary position and impregnate

Stick my cock between her lips, throating her until she gags. After we do this a few times, I will cum in her mouth, making her swallow it all down

Little whore

Nice, even better with the mouth thing when shes a huge feminazi

Defloration on our honeymoon..

far right

How, anons?

She looks like a cum whore. Id treat her like one and fuck her every way I could and blow my load on her face every time

Fist her ass

girl on the right

I'd carry her upstairs and then throw her onto the bed and dive right in. I'd kiss and suck all over her body and she'd love every second of it. I'll turn her over on to her stomach and slowly grind my hard cock against her tight, denim-covered ass as I bite and lick at her ear and neck telling her how much better I'm going to fuck her than you. I describe how I was eyeing her up and down and what I want to do to her little body with my long, thick cock. I'd keep going she's trembling with lust. Her juices have thoroughly soaked through her shorts at this point. I pull both her shorts and panties off, a stray strand of pussy juice following them down. I lift her hips up a bit and place a pillow under them. I'd pull back and just admire her juicy pussy as she sticks her ass in the air. I wait until she's begging me to shove myself in. I happily oblige and plunge my long dick into her tight, fresh pussy and slam myself against her. The loud clapping sound attracts a couple of onlookers and we're in full view because I purposely left the door wide open. You're part of that little group. She's moaning with her face buried into a pillow. Once I see you there, tug her hair to pull her head back so that you can hear what she sounds like when she's getting fucked by a real man. The rest of the onlookers cheer us on and take videos while you just sit there and watch like the bitch you are. I'd pick her up and bring her over to you so that she knows you're watching. It makes her pussy clench in delight.

Cont.

more detail

What would you do to her?

I'd push her face down in the sand while I rip her bottoms off and shove my cock deep into her cunt. I'd then pull out and fuck her tight ass until I fill her with cum.

She's begging me to cum inside her at this point. I look you in the eye, smirk, and then empty my balls into "your" woman. She cries in ecstasy. She's so happy that it's my cum that's filling her pussy to the brim. I pull out and then use the last of my spurts to cum on her face. My dick is still rock hard. I close the door in your face and you just listen to me fuck her as the other people who were watching giggle at you behind your back.

Sorry for the long read guys.
Who wants to write a nice story about this girl I know?

She's a very shy girl. She acts and looks like a fucking 11 year old. Doesn't have any friends and only plays with her little brother. Has no interest in boys or sex whatsoever and only kissed, never more. So still a virgin if that's your thing

She has been modelling for a while but recently started getting more risque fashion shoots.
I'd love it if the person who writes it, adds or uses this info... Or not

Saw this. This is real. I actually know this girl posted on B.

Id slide her jeans down to her ankles and bend her over, slapping that cute ass and letting it bounce on my hard dick. I'd rub her juicy pussy with my fingers until she was beckoning me in. I'd slide my dick inside her tight twat and fuck her, legs spread, hands against the wall.

Nipple showing

what about her friends
how would you bring them into it?

>no reply for reply
>no point to thread
>lame fb fap thread ensues

youtu.be/2jDrIlN9AAw

Mouth rape and a facial

Her body is ridiculous. Bunch that dress up around her waist and fuck her hard from behind

I'd fuck her in the ass then shove my cumming dick down her throat

What would anons do?

How old is she actually?

i'd explain to her exactly how efficient it is to compress your system images while in storage, which affords you- at minimium- 5x the space otherwise. But i'd also offer her a tip: it is vital that you uncompress and test your system images before keeping them. Compression sometimes corrupts. You don't want to have a corrupted image to rely upon.

face fuck her until she's teary eyed and drooling down onto her shirt. Then Id hold her hair back and keep my dick down her throat until I cum

I want to jerk off against her stomach while I have her pinned to the wall with my other hand tight around her throat

Broom handles

Probably get lefty on her own somewhere and finger fuck her until she cums while the other two look for us