Hey what are Sup Forums doing right now, just smoked a fat one myself, anyone else?

Hey what are Sup Forums doing right now, just smoked a fat one myself, anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxNEiZhpinY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since 5" it's finished .. Sativa ?

imma fuck you silly peter

Get some friends then faggot

sativa is children's weed. thanks for creating demand for this type of garbage, asshole.

Just skinning up now

Was just out on a night stroll, saw a hedgehog

Don't be a dumbass, sativas are great. Smoke Sativas in the day and indica at night. I don't always feel like being in the state indica puts me in

thats the shittiest weed i've ever seen

get some flakka you faggot for a real high

looks like fucking shit

>shit weed
>barely any of it

better than my current situation tho. daaankrupt, and can't ticky any more.

Ha I've been strung out on skag and meth, but never that crazy shit.

Me too. I'm French, nice to meet you.

Haha, no way, what did u do?

This. But I prefer sativas all day over indica.

if you have a vape, use it as a pipe. the smoke never stops.smoking on some gorilla glue after a long day in the kitchen

Sigh, alright I'm gonna get baked too. Was going to go mountain biking but trails would suck with these storms. Pic related.

>French
>nice to meet you
>nice

a whip vape my b

This is my other portable too

Looks fucking terrible bud

how much did you pay for that? it was probably to much

OK OP.

I assume when you say you "smoked a fat one" , you forgot to add "Nigger dick" .

Stoner comic dump

Mango juice when your stoned is the best. Its like drinking liquid silk.

God damn this one gets me everytime.

>dubstep and 420

is there any way to get even more degenerate?

just rolled a few pinners

Starting to feel a little buzzed

True Story

bump for more stoner comics

thanks Sup Forumsro

just tired to think about ex gf. she dumped me yesterday because i dont change for her. also just puffed a hufflemarijabuffle

Ey man get on craigslist but dont be retarded, search a couple sections for 420. Lots of people have shit prices or dont sell in grams. Some fuck was trying to do the equivalent of 17 a g lol so do the math. Dont get busted though.

Pic unrelated
Got this from my normal guy

Smoking on some phantom bubba. Anyone grow in here?

i wish

looks better than what I smoked in Havana

Bout to go hit some bong in my shed, stare off into space, maybe write something, maybe listen to music.

I'm dealing with limited/poor internet, basic cable, and I can't read well when Im stoned

yo man i'm depressed and i'm gonna smoke soon could you guys share some good songs right now i'm just kinda re listening to Rhcp

Thats an odd thumbnail

youtube.com/watch?v=jxNEiZhpinY

I AM THE HEAT MIZER

Can't wait to leave work early and go home to roll up. What do you guys do whilst high? For me it's explore my theoretical physics hobby / obsession. That and some really bad food.

Legend of zelda
read about astronomy and the universe
stay stoned
food and vodka
stay up all night until gf gets home
sleep till noon with her

listen to some dubstep and watch youtube videos about people tripping on mushrooms/acid. kind of want to try it sometime in my life.

you would have to pay me to smoke that

16 year old faggot detected

just do em dude. its only drugs. id say go with acid first

Yeah - Nothing wrong with drugs. Like krokodil...

Not going to lie I'm somewhat envious

Yeah, someday. Right now, my weed is getting me nicely baked :)

>Fat one
That's a regular size joint dude..

I'm baked too, man. I haven't lurked Sup Forums regularly for about 8 years now. I remember feeling so edgy for visting this sort of website. I remember in the very beginning I even felt like I was doing something against the law and the cops would raid me in any moment, lol.

Anyway, now I realize what Sup Forums is all about. Edgy 16-years-olds trying yo act with other edgy people.

>allowing yourself to be 21+ and wasting your life on a shitty website
I really hope you guys don't do this.