We all know that the next James Bond will be one of these. Which poison would you prefer?

We all know that the next James Bond will be one of these. Which poison would you prefer?

>Black
>Bisexual
>Female
>Muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FumW4wuqDeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of the above

Henry Cavil or Aidan Turner

Please god just make it stop

Female

bisexual

i want a gay sex scene

black bond might be ok
bisexual bond could fit in pretty easily
female bond would be a catastrophic failure
muslim bond just won't happen

It'll be Tom Hiddleston

Muslim. I want James Bond to infiltrate ISIS, only to destroy it from the inside because it doesn't represent the peaceful teachings of Islam. :3

Bisexual

pls I want representation.

How do you know that Bond isn't bi already? He might be willing to seduce a man the same way he does with women.

>insecure

^^^^

Everyone above this post please kill yourself

>Bisexual
We already got Craig.

This. Make it happens.

Bisexual actually fits reasonably wellwith the character.

Muslim only if he's proper muslim and they show him engaging in female genital mutilation and the like.

this was already confirmed in that scene with Silva.

youtube.com/watch?v=FumW4wuqDeQ

>S:well first time for everything
>JB:what makes you think this is my first time

Never happen, Broccoli said a while ago it wouldn't happen. Just resign yourself to the fact that James Bond will be a straight white male.

>Bisexual
you could easily just claim that about any classic Bond. Just have a scene where he stares at a man ass with a cheeky smile and be done with it

>craig
>bond

I remember see that in the theater and thinking "oh no, say it ain't so bond!"

it doesn't really go against the character tbqh. Bond is a suave and hedonistic guy.

I want Tom Hardy next.
A bit gruff and greasy, but still incredibly charismatic and British nonetheless.

He was a pitiful Mad Max. Don't want Hardy to fail at another character I love.

this

Bond as a sexy Lara Croft type would be hot

You're doing it wrong.

Gay

The next Bond will wear a cape and be a superhero. He'll be a wise-ass but will use snark to cover up his own insecurities.

Miss Moneypenny will be far more powerful than Bond, but will be too emotionally damaged to be fully in control over her own powers.

Joss Whedon will direct.

Crippled

I'd watch that. It sounds fun.

The worst of all: IRISH

>mfw that's actually possible

Jack O'Connell if he wasn't a fucking manlet

Boom.

Already had an Irish Bond. Brosnan.

>>Black
Would be fine, plenty of Twinkies, especially in Britain

>>Bisexual
No gay shit please

>>Female
Meh sure, he uses his sex appeal plenty anyways, practically already like a male Mata Hari sometimes

>>Muslim
This one is not likely

This.

i would love Idris Elba as Bond, but now all these liberal fuckwits & niggers just want him for political reasons, it's sad because a few years ago people suggested Elba for no other reason than they thought he would be a good Bond, now it's all about an agenda

I kinda thought that was just bantz

Barrak Obummer as the new Transgender Bond, who can never find a place to Piss

Bi, because maybe we'll never notice. Black could be ok, they're plenty of blacks in the UK so I could see it happen, I just hate it out it's being politicized as much as it is.

This, it's a pretty sad state of affairs. It's as if the left doesn't want to live in a post-racial society since they're obsessing so much over race as it is.

Tom Hardy could be great. We could very well see a return to classic charming Bond form with him, not as gruff and depressing as Craig.

definitely muslim, I want to see some faggots and women being btfo

This is awesome.

Kek big guy thinks he's Marlon Brando.

>Bisexual
>Implying Craig's Bond wasn't also bisexual

That would be great. The entire Muslim world would go berserk for having a bisexual female Muslim as the star.

In fact, the media should feature more subversive stories and characters in the media under the guise of being diverse and progressive. It'd be funny.

James Bond is a terrible franchise. it only appeals to people without imaginations, otherwise you'd have better fantasies than hurr suave english gentleman who fucks the blandly attractive "classy" women and drives expensive cars. people want to delude themselves into thinking that the Craig Bonds are any different but all it does is take this infantile shit the most seriously and also tells you that you don't even need to be charismatic or particularly handsome to be James Bond.

I want the series to go in whatever direction would make its dumbass fans the angriest.

Definitely Black.

Idris Elba to play Bond please.

>i don't care about this franchise and the people who do are dumb
>i want the franchise to get even worse just to upset the fanbase, even though i have no stake in it
>you should listen to my opinion

JAMES?

Bisexual. Gays can be redpilled