Daily Sup Forums fight thread. Today's theme: white knighting

Daily Sup Forums fight thread. Today's theme: white knighting
Can you hold your own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?

24, 5"8, 240
I took Takwando and got up to orange belt
I actively avoid fights

>20, 6"5, about 200lb
>No, but gym five times a week.
>No
>None, never been in a fight
Lifes pretty breezy when you're bigger than most. I actively avoid fights and despise violent people.

>5"8
>240
Mate you're either one chubby little man or terrifyingly stocky.

22, 5"7, 210lb

Boxing, Weightlifting, Rugby

I have, girl was getting man handled by two drunk asshats outside of a bar near my home. I Walked over and told them to fuck off, they said I should join in. I knocked one out and the other bailed.

I was in a no rules bare knuckle fight with some friends and a few of their "friends". I thought I downed on guy when he hit the floor off a hay-maker to the jaw. He then proceeded to grab and SQUEEZE my balls as hard as he fucking could. I thought I was gonna fucking die. Went to the hospital, no permanent damage but I couldn't fucking walk comfortably for 3 weeks.

20 6"1 89kg
Karate for 10 years
Nope
Being kicked with a doc marten's on the nose
(Ex skinhead reporting in)

>He then proceeded to grab and SQUEEZE my balls as hard as he fucking could. I thought I was gonna fucking die
wtf did he have some personal grudge against you? thats beyond fucked up

>20, 5'8 about 200lbs
>rugby, boxing, krav maga
>yes fought a few bullies
>got almost knocked out because I got sucker punched. Broke that guys ribs a week later so it worked out ok.

both, friendo

was this in a fight with another skinhead? story pls

>30, 6'2", 215
>watched a lot of Walker Texas Ranger
>stood up for a girl at the bar that looked good in high school but got fat. Good slump buster though
>full nelson while drunk sucked

>695261706
why does a full nelson sucks? i thought it was only used to hold someone still

why did the dude sucker punch you?

>18, 5'11", 155lbs
>Krav Maga, Cross country running, Freerunning, and baseball in the past
>never
>only been in one fight and the dude punched in the stomach(suprise) and I ended up dislocating his shoulder

>what's your age, height and weight?

43 (yea old fag), 6'-2", 290

>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
Taekwondo back in my prime

>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
Well, one time at a party some dude was drunk and started beating his girl. I tried to stop him and he turned on me. Ended up KO'ing him in 1 punch.

>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
nigger's ninja style sucker punch

I'm a faggot

I don't know. All I know is two of my friends who didn't immediately come with me to the hospital, and came a little later said "He apologised...repeatedly...whilst crying."
So I trust my friends saw to his punishment.

I remember trying to fight out of it and being sore the next day. Other than that I've never really been hit hard

>nigger's ninja style sucker punch
story?

6'0"
190 lbs
Wrestling, blue belt in Bjj
Been in fights defending people in high school. I absolutely hate fighting when it's not in sport
I had one dude punch me with a chain wrapped around his fist then whip me with it. Then his friend ran me over with a car. I don't know if that's a technique but it was pretty painful

coz he was Lithuanian and communication got fucked up

21 6'0 235lbs
Baseball my whole life and I work in a forge handling heavy ass steel for 8-12 hrs a day. Lots of fights with friends through highschool, had a faggy fight club set up.

Never white knighted but looking for a chance to kill a nigger with my bare hands and see it on WorldStar.

were they trying to get you killed? did you owe them money or smthing

Yeah. It was in a bar 3 years ago, I knew that guy really well from previous "incidents" I was with my girlfriend enjoying when this faggot slapped my neck, long story short he went home in the back of an ambulance and my nose has never been the same since then.

> 21, 6'2", 200lbs
> Boxing in college
> Wouldn't put my life at risk for anyone other than family.

no, I made it up

Enjoying a cold beer*

>29, 5'11" around 160-165lbs
>Did Jiu Jitsu as a kid and 2 years of Muay Thai about 2 years ago, workout fairly often
>No
>Some faggot punched me in the face out of nowhere during an argument. That was the only hit he got in, he tried running when it didn't work out nearly as well for him as he had hoped.

fuck dude sounds brutal, how come you didnt get along with him if he was part of your crew?

I went to jail twice.
Things escalated quickly.

>I was with my gf enjoying this faggot
ftfy

>28, 6'1 257 pounds
>western boxing
>never white knighted, and never will
>be me, beating up some drunk who wanted to start shit to look cool in front of his dumb friends
>can't take getting tagged with jabs and hooks
>goes low and headbutts me in the balls
>fag decides to take advantage of the opportunity, but is drunk and falls over
>be me, extremely pissed now
>stomp the dudes head and finish off with a kick to the teeth
>one of his friends comes to pull me off his friend, and I hit him with a calculated haymaker on his ear
>other guy is bleeding from ear and out cold
>hear sirens
>time to make my escape
>be 3 weeks later
>return to bar
>bartender tells me they want to press charges, but can't remember my name, or what I look like
>security footage also shows them starting the fight by hitting me first
>fucking hate drunks

what for?

5'11 200lbs strong fat (construction worker).

I'm not trained I did hs wrestling and relatively athletic and got in a lot of fights when I was younger.

Anyway never white knighted but one time my gf was chewing me out hard in front of my frinends so I sternly told her to change the subject and basically called her right out on her bull shit. She started crying and some other dude xame over, stood behind me and was like "IS THIS GUY BOTHERING YOU!" And he grabbed my shoulder from behind.

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it around and basically had full control of him. Told him to mind his fucking business and the bouncer who saw it go down threw him out.

Because it's embarrassing mate. Hurt pride hurts.more than broken bones.

Never been in a fight tbqh

>24, 6"3, 168lb
>Taekwondo up to the green-blue belt, currently I go climbing and do body weight exercises, pretty good in shape atm
>Yes, but I tend to avoid fights because you never know if your opponent carries a knife (I'm in Germany so most people don't have firearms)
>Didn't get that much beaten up

Oh shit no i have been in a fight, dont know if it counts as white knighting though. I totally forgot this happened.
>Bogan fuck family sitting at tram station
>Dude is obviously high on meth
>Missus is giving him a hard time
>Eventually grows sick of it and arks up on her
>'Oh so now you're going to beat your missus, go find a dude to bash'
>Starts walking down the tram stop like a man on a mission
>Make eye contact with him, he starts yelling
>'WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT'
>'Im looking at you because you're screaming at me'
>He keeps walking away
>Hoping he'll simmer down, im well stoned and not in the mood for a throwdown
>Nope
>Rips his shirt off, scrawny as fuck, starts screaming insults at me
>People are leaving the tram stop at this point
>Missus pipes up again
>'Nah wait till we're on the tram'
>What?
>Keeps screaming at me, its literally just me and some poor indian dude at the stop now
>Tram comes, get on the end opposite this dickhead and sit down
>Surely he's finished
>Nope, see him coming straight at me down the tram
>Grabs me by the shirt, calls me a faggot
>Pushed him back and sock him as hard as i can right in the face
>Shattered nose, falls on his ass stunned
>Tram is pulling up at a stop so i took my leave.
Never heard anything about it, i reckon his missus probably copped the beating of a lifetime when they got somewhere private, and she fucking deserved it.

>31, 6'0", 195lbs
>played soccer, football, baseball thru high-school and always kept a heavy bag at home
>I beat the living fuck out of my sisters ex for throwing an egg at her car and my nerd friend was getting picked on at school by older kids. I beat the shit out of one and got sucker punched by his nig nog friend who I beat the fuck out of later that day after school.
>I got hit in the ribs with a baseball bat. He hit me bc I threw a punch at him..the punch landed..he got knocked out but I pissed blood for a week

felony aggravated and premeditated cocksucking

how is it embarassing? elaborate?

20, 176cm, 77kg
i did play football ( soccer for amerifags )
i have white knighted before. i stood up for a girl when her boyfriend was abusing her. they broke up years later when the guy became a girl kek.

i usually don't use violence, i rather solve problems with words but i smashed someone's head against the door.
i was bullied a lot. always pushed against lockers, beat up after school and all that shit since i didn't conform to dumb immature teen boy show off bullshit and that stuff.

one day i had enough. at PE with changing clothes, bully sneaked up on me and covered my upper body with a big trash can and kicked me on the floor.

i filled with rage, threw the trashcan at him, punched his face in and smashed his face against the door.

i was expelled, school never did anything to bullies. but when the bullied snaps, the bullied kid gets punished. fucked up reality Sup Forumsros.

You look like a total bitch in front of everyone.

3 nogs shucking and jiving at a bar one night. I turn to say something to a buddy, nog standing next to me thought I was talking shit about them. Told him I gave 0 fucks even if I was. Before another word was said his nogger side kick had walked around and was behind my friend. He came around my buddy with a hook that connected just as I turned back to by friend.

My buddy turned and started fighting with sucker puncher. 1st nog start ooking and eeking that I "gots blasted" he didn't even see the upper cut coming.

It was broke up, cops called, on video they swung 1st. Turned out 2 of the 3 had warrants. LuLz, typical.

you ever had it done to you?

That baseball sounds painful as fuck, did he catch you by surprise?

>23 yo, 1.70m, 80kg.
>Taekwondo and boxing when I was a kid and a teenager
>I got into fights at high school to defend my nerd friends and most recently almost got in a fight with some old pervert who was following me and some female friends.
>Most pain I felt was getting hit in the back of my head with a rock. Luckily I was quick enough to put my hood on and that kinda absorbed the impact, I still got a bruise though but it didn't bleed.

>blood
what kind of nigger would throw a rock at someone's back?

a nigger.

how do u just survive being run over..? wtf

Yea 4 guys jumped me and my friend over some dumb sports fued. They didn't like him, they didn't know me but when they started kicking his ass I felt obligated to help. I sucker punched one guy from behind which didn't knock him out but he was in no mood for fighting anymore. Then another guy got me into a hold and I was squirming around to get out of it with no success as they beat the shit out of my friend. Bunch of people saw it and in a weird way I felt cucked. I honestly would have preferred the fought me too rather than what they did.

23, 5"10 180lbs

Weightlifting, rugby and limited boxing, cousins thought they should "toughen me up" because I had a rough family and we lived on the east side of town

Jumped into a fight on behalf of friends but have avoided fighting since I was almost charged with assault last year.

Being kicked in the face repeatedly was one of the worst experiences in my life

damn, what sport was this related to man? was the guy holding you bigger?

>Being kicked in the face repeatedly
gang-related?

He wasn't black he's what we usually call a nigger in my country. He sucker punched me and when I started beating his ass he grabbed a rock in front of me and hit me with it. My first instinct was to put my hood on, when I saw him coming I just lowered my head, covered with my hands and took the hit. Then I recovered and kept whoping his ass until he started running to his house saying he was going to get his gun and kill me. Of course I got the fuck out of there. Worst part is I wasn't even mad at the guy and I told him to chill since we were basically from the same neighbourhood, his friend thought the same but this guy was too butthurt.

dat clutch hood tho.

He is a sharp, I'm not.

I'm drunk and English it's not my first language, I do what I can man. Sorry

It was over some hs football shit. You get little fueds with people on other teams but its just on the field normally. But this guy was apparently butt hurt about it still literally like 4 years later and we happened to run into him in a parking lot outside the bar.

I dunno if he was bigger. Probably more or less the same size. It was kind of a blur as it happened so fast and I was drunk.

So I stayed at his place with him all night because I was pretty sure he had a concussion as he was talking jiberish for like 3hours after, he kept asking me the same questions over and over like "why am I bleeding? Why does my chest hurt?" and 5 seconds after explaining it to him he'd ask it again. So I stayed up all night waking him up every hour or so because I heard you're supposed to do that to a concussed person. I dunno.

6'2
don't really look for fights, but try to stop them if i can. if my mate is in a fight i would probably lend a hand

>18 years old, 6'4, 210lbs.
>I workout regularly and have played football.
>I have never taken up any form of martial arts.
>I was in a fight once and dominated. When I'm pissed I don't really feel pain.
>Guy I fought broke my nose.

Not much you could've done in that situation. Is your friend a QB? Apparently they get targeted a lot by jelly cunts.

I was robbed by three chugs (native indians) and decided to be smart. One of two fights I've lost.

Although every fight is technically a losing situation.

were you outnumbered in the other fight you lost as well? rugby + boxing puts you way above the average idiot

21;1,79;70 kg
taekwondo until black belt(6 years), now shaolin kung fu
a few times protected some weak guys
a fist to the back side of my head
a

No the guy was just way bigger than me and knew how to use his reach. I walked before I got fucked up too badly, first time I broke my nose though.

I've been thrashed by my cousins countless times but that was never really a fight situation.

Manlets gotta learn

186cm
82kg

boxing, judo, bjj, kickboxing,

Occaisionally. but unless getting involved would benefit me (selfish) i stay out if others affairs.

most painful? Getting slashed stings. but i took a SERIOUS throatpunch 13 years ago. my voice still sounds funny.

21, 6", 209 lbs
Did kickboxing and taekwondo
Yes, kicked a guy out of the house of a friend of mine. He didnt take no for an answer.
Nothing extremely painful to be honest.

> 24
>6 foot
> 16 and a half stone
> no martial arts training but 5 years as a bouncer naturally strong
> no whiteknighting
> got stabbed walking in the park and smashed in the face with an ashtray at work, both hurt like fuck.

where did you get slashed?

Being stabbed is my worst nightmare. I'd rather be shot or beaten to death than stabbed, can you describe the sensation?

42, 6', 120
Black belt in No Kan Do.
The best defensive action I've found it to urinate, evacuate your bowels and cry alot. Your attacker will walk away in disgust.

No he was MLB who would be vocal about which guy he was about to wreck.

>7! 7! YOURE FUCKING MINE, 7!

Never on target, always managed to block with a less vulnerablr area, a few scars on forearms and wrists/hands.

so you've been through multiple attempts? fucking hell you must live in a shit area

30, 5' 10", 170
muay thai, some BJJ & judo, and a few stops at "mma" schools and karate schools when i was young.
I've never had to fight for women. They scare me a lot more than men so i keep my distance. Was in a steady relationship for many years and never had anyone instigate. But most of that was situational awareness. Only confrontation i ever had elevated to the level of guns before it ever hit a fight.... Actually, scratch that her brother came at me with a bat and i put him down and pinned him.

Most painful techniques were elbows and some neck pressure points in combination with other joint locks. That was all during instructions though.

22, 5'7, 120.
taekwondo.
ive only ever fought to protect myself or my dogs.
dogs man! also i got hooked right in the temple...

if your assailant has a dog(s), you need at least the same amount of people/dogs to get out in one piece...

Bad area, bad attitude and a suppressed sense of danger. im generally the one that people white knight against.