How long will pokemon go be fun? I play it myself and I enjoy it...

How long will pokemon go be fun? I play it myself and I enjoy it. But soon everybody i is the same level and caught the same pokemons. What does it take to keep the game fun?

Do you actually get paid to ask Sup Forums to do your job, or do you just ask hoping that they will do it for you? Legit curious.

Pokemon GO will fail like every other phone game because it's a phone game, short memory spans coupled with lack of content will kill the game as fast as it started, imo.

If you want it to last, just don't allow better games in the market.

But since we are talking about apple, it's a given that this is already done and they will be balls deep into Nintendo.

Fixing the servers. Seriously I went for a 1 hour walk today, and a good 45 minutes of it was spinning ball of death.
Implement actual battles to catch pokemon.
Battles with other trainers outside of gyms.
Trading.
Breeding.

Basically, they should have just added the whole Ingress GPS thing to a regular pokemon game. Instead of adding pokemon to Ingress.

I mean, if you could go out and actually walk around, battle pokemon and other trainers like the real games... I don't think it would EVER die. The handheld games never died.

It'll last until the slack jawed millennials find another game to drool over their phones to.

Look everyone, I spotted the guy who hasn't left his house in the past 4 years.

Let's all point and laugh

Hahahahahaha

(You're a fool to not play this, have several friends who now have girlfriends just because they went out to catch pokemon, and ran into a girl playing.)

>implying I'm not married and in my 30's

Not long, the heard will thin out. There isn't enough content and shit you can do to maintain it at these levels for long.

I was pretty addicted for that first week and some change and now it is losing its grip on my attention.

Are you 12?

I've asked many before but I feel like you might actually be.

Please don't breed

Once they add the rest of the Pokemon generations. Hundreds of more Pokemon to be caught will extend game life. Plus battles and trading.

i dont think they should implement battles to catch pokemon the simplisity of just throwing the ball at the pokemon is good enough everything else sounds very reasonable but i wish they could add all the pokemon in seasons so by releasing all the latter generation of pokemon it keeps the game fresh but i hope they make the gym pvp better because right now it real shit

DDR of 2016. just a ploy to get people that play video games up and moving. will disappear as soon as all those casual fuckwads realizes they can get emulators for their phone and play actual pokemon games on them.

Meeting ppl and raeping them

>bait

Its literally the best game ever, outside poke mining why arent you there? Its Back to the Future 2 shit

combates entre usuarios y transferir pokemon entre usuario

I would like To see NPC Pokemon gym badges. Gyms that power at your level.. Also Want the CP remove and go back to Level.
Also want to battle wild pokemon

Tyrone, please leave.

Take it to the next level.

>Go out on a poke-hunt
>See cute girl at a poke-stop or gym (it has to be at a poke-stop or gym)
>Yell "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"
>Proceed to rape cute girl

You lack originality.

You have to make it part of the game like so...

Pokemon Go will be Huge for three weeks.

people will talk about it for 2 months.

People will never talk about it again after three months.

It will gradually die, sans a minority of hardcore genre fans, roughly the population of Ingress.

New content will be slow to add and bugs will never be properly fixed.

Most players now won't still be playing when the first event happens, late december.