Too soon. Kys

TOO SOON

too soon

OH SHIT

THIS MADE ME JUMP FOR REAL

HOLY SHIT

FUCK ME THAT WAS SCARY

WHY

I've seen this photo before, what is this from?

GOD DAMN

source is photoshop.exe
timing is too soon
Op is 3edgy5me

Ahhhh shit!...

Why did OP have to get me all emotional and feels ?!

thats shopped and you're clearly new here
>summer fag

sumer fag

fucking summer fag

Story?

straight outta "Top 10 SCARIEST Sup Forums Threads!"

Sorry for being slow but why is everyone saying "Too soon"?

It was too soon 2 years ago, when will it be the right time?

Hi newfaggot

It's a photo of some chick.

The joke is that she is 'dead' and if you hang around you'll get various stories about how she was poisoned.

It's been a long standing shitty meme to respond to this picture with 'too soon' because... people like to feel like they fit in I guess?

Too soon man... Too soon... Rip.

▲▲

Thanks

Shiiiit!

Too soon!!

Newfag.

In 2006 a man had posted a thread claiming to have poisoned his sister with heroin so he could fuck her corpse and keep it as a sex toy in his bedroom. He posted several pictures of the heroin he used, portraits of himself, his sister and finally a photo of her laid out on his bed stating he had 'made her an altar of love'.

A few threads later, OP dun goofed and posted too much information and Sup Forums called his parents to check his house. OP continued posting for a while and then stopped, his last post reading 'Oh shit, my parents are here. I hope they don't want a tour of my new place.'

There was a news article about a Florida Man who killed his sister and kept her body for sexual acts posted several days later. The news article said the man was highly intoxicated after taking the heroin and from surfing ebaumsworld.

you're fucking ignorant.
The girl in the photo IS dead.
The story behind it is fucked up.
Incest, lust, gore, voyuerism.
TL;DR
Youre a faggot.

Gonna jump in and ask about image related; Are there any more pics that the killer took floating around? He must have taken more than one.

nah ... it ain't too soon.