Puerto Rico

Puertor Rico will become the 51th state of the US by 2025.

How should the flag be changed?

Vote NOW!

strawpoll.me/12035580

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_English#Personal_pronouns
youtube.com/watch?v=bw39SxonPss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Puertor Rico will become the 51th state of the US by 2025.
no it won't you retarded fuck

>no_fun_allowed.jpg

Why the fuck would we want a fiscally incompetent shit hole to be a state?

Why would we want Spics to be part of the US?

>her

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_English#Personal_pronouns

Always glad to help my fellow Germans out.

Circle is more aesthetic desu ^_^

That's my main criticism of the US flag is that its canton has become so crowded that we're unwilling to have fun with our star designs anymore.

But Puerto Rico is not becoming a state desu, why give the Democrats 7 more electoral votes, 5 house seats, and 2 senate seats? fug that

But PRs are anti-abortionist Christian conservatives.

Especially when they have repeatedly voted NOT to become a state.

Even split now.

Why have a circle inside a square? Makes no signs whatsoever

ur a little late on that mate

>A
>FUCKING
>CIRCLE

So that the federal government has more power to step in and force them to be fiscally responsible.

They already have citizenship

Should be changed to this

Fuck off, they're not joining ever. They can either remain a colony and enjoy working and living here or fucking split.

That doesn't mean they're part of the US dumbass.

It's "join the union", not "become a state" you idiots.

BUMP

Puelto Lico

kek USA stats will go down again

They're synonyms in this case, you dipshit
Suck a fat one

Not my problem if your language shows a fundamental lack of understanding of what your country is. Puerto Rico is already a state because it is a territory considered as an organized politicao community under a government. It doesn't magically become one twice if it joins the US.

puerto rico? no, not really
Puerto ricans? yes

Puerto Rico is not a state
>americut education

Please reread my post

You've already got Alaska, though
What's the difference

If it's all the brown people, then what about Detroit?

Alaska isn't fiscally incompetent, they're just really irrelevant besides Sarah Palin's brief entrance into the spotlight a few years ago. Also muh oil. A better example would be California, a state that elected a meme actor to their highest office but had no contingency plan for severe draught whilst living in a desert.

Jesus fuck you're stupid...
Pull up a list of American states, I fucking dare you. Read it, all fifty of them, and there will be fifty.
And I want you to read very carefully, because if you do you'll notice something
PUERTO RICO ISN'T A FUCKING STATE

sad, it was your government that turned us into a shit hole, and they're profiting from it. And your big companies are saving their tax money here instead of paying
citation needed

Puerto Rico is a colony.

Agreed. I like the original much better.

Puerto Rican statehood will not happen. No reason for Congress/big money to stop their current way of treating us and leeching off us. They'll just keep going until we have nothing more to offer and then they'll throw us in the trash by giving us independence.

Aren't you guys in some economic turmoil right now?

Were the heart of America. If you faggots really want California to leave then I hope you enjoy your shitty economy.

Circle looks better but it'd have to be the rectangle since otherwise it'd confuse too many stupid people.

neither. my autism won't allow any number other then 50 because it is such a round and perfect number. If Puerto Rico becomes a state we should combine the Dakotas or maybe even nuke Mississippi. But it should stay at 50.

yes. Thsi video might help explain a bit on what's going on youtube.com/watch?v=bw39SxonPss kinda shitty but informative and true. The last bit of the video means nothing now. PROMESA is already happening and the amount of people against it is insignificant

sun > star

talking about the simbol, I know the sun is a star

they are both ugly as fuck you should invade some countries to add for the remaining stars

We'll go alphabetically.