1. What race are you?

1. What race are you?

2. Would you be ok if your daughter married a well dressed, well spoken black guy with a good job and a good family?

Be honest. (continued thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2056071-white-guys-would-you-be-ok-with-your-daughter-dating-a-well-dressed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. White
2. Well... I think so. It's hard cause I do have a degree of racism, but I think the main problem resides with the stereotypical nigger behavior, not the skin per se.

Fuck off, nigger.

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2056071-white-guys-would-you-be-ok-with-your-daughter-dating-a-well-dressed

White, and no I wouldn't give a fuck who she married as long as they were cool-as-fuck and a contributing member of society. Don't care about their skin color.

White
nothing wrong with that as long as he doesn't do drugs and blast rap in his low rider

Back to plebbit underage edgefag.
I honestly don't care, regardless of the color whoever marries my daughter better have good character, a good head on their shoulders, and be able to handle their own. I don't care about his job or money, anyone can get good money, but if he can't handle himself and his family he can't handle my daughter.

niggers are always trying to join the human race.

>underage edgefag

Ok, shlomo.

1. White
2. Yeah I would be ok with it.

So your daughter dating a having sex with a black guy wouldn't bother you?

1. White
2. Sure, I really don't care.

1. White
2. Would kill the nigger

what is that sim?

Basically shows how race-mixing is destroying the world.

1. Indian (poo in loo)
2. I live/was born in the states. I can't have a daughter because I only like white girls and they'd rather date the black dude. Sad times dying a lonely virgin.

no no no I want a source to run the sim on my own

thats what we call classism

1.mexican white
2. i dont mind about niggers when they are well educated.

haven't you seen the indian guy from simple pickup on youtube?

White
No, my grandchildren would not look like me at all, I would not be able to love them.

white turk
its allright to me

yeah but I think his stuff is staged

judging by these pictures would rank asian 1st then black then white tbh

k

No, as longas he's a good guy who works hard and makes her happy.

1. White
2. No, because such things do not exist. Particularly the good family part. Hell, I'm white and even MY family had some shit going on in it. These days a good, stable black person is the exception not the rule. He WILL have relatives who are just niggers, just like I have relatives who are degenerate white trash.

1. white
2. dicks out for harambo

But thats not his fault. Why would you prevent them from dating just because he has a couple shitty relatives if you yourself have them too?

But it's the terms of the question in the OP.
By definition, a good black person has shitty relatives somewhere, often more than one, and often in his immediate family. If such a thing is not uncommon even in white families which are better off, what makes you think it will be at all rare in black families?

To follow on, if you want the absolute best for your own child, WHY ON EARTH would you let them date a black person, knowing what you know about them and their families-even if it may not be the individual person's fault?

1.)white
2.)i wouldn't give a shit about who my children married as long as it was a loving, monogamous relationship.

White
Interracial breeding is healthy, yes

I'm white, I want the mother of my children to be white and I want to protect my white legacy.

I don't care about your color as long as your attitude is civilized. But my blood is to stay clean.

Ideally, I would like to live in a white only island.
Where I'm not financially supporting ungrateful monkeys.

Yeah totally bro

You're what we call a faggot

1. Human
2. No.

1- white(also an Arab ).
2- yeah sure.

white
yes

This

WOW. And to think I thought Sup Forums was full of intolerant retards.

hispanic
would not mind really

white
yes, the only reason anything but whites still exist are leftist fucks

So, you would allow her to date him?

1. White

2. Sure, but if he was some BLM retard I'd confront him about it then disown my daughter. Otherwise, if he is a respectable modern man, then sure.

The thought of your daughter having sex with a black guy doesn't bother you?

black babies aren't bad, it is what they unfortunately grow into that is a problem

my daughters go to the white walkers.
WHITE

Black
Fuck no.

Fuck off to Reddit/Tumblr/Imgur.

1. white
2. it wouldn't matter, it would depend on the guy and the guy's family.

Not really. Just don'the get pregnant within the first month like my degenerate mother after divorcing my dad.

can i watch?

> white
> turk

Pick one, just admit you are a shitskin

I'm mixed white mostly wop, with a little bit of Iranian.

Yeah i wouldn't give a fuck, but if it was some
ghetto hood rat i'd beat the shit outta him tho

Same. I've got [white] relatives that I'm uncomfortable anyone I care about meeting for the first time. Hurr durr racist multiple gun-owning people with stickers on their Ford 350s of Calvin peeing on the word "Obama". That is not a joke.

Carl?