U.S Police spend decades harassing and killing people for minor drug offenses and broken window policing...

> U.S Police spend decades harassing and killing people for minor drug offenses and broken window policing, sapping billions from the economy every year.

>The most disproportionately targeted group starts killing them back. Recently with a higher K/D ratio.

>Police cry and idiots who aren't victim of police overreach jump to defend them.

This is your daily reminder that you live in a police state, and you can't fucking expect people to trust the footsoldiers of oppression.

It's not a race issue, it's a wealth and legality issue. There is a class of people who are routinely abused and stolen from, legally, for imaginary "offenses" that armed civil servants should never be concerned with.

This is your daily reminder that Michael Brown was killed for resisting interrogation for the crime of walking on the road instead of the sidewalk.

>Walking on the fucking road.

You fucking mouthbreathers want to live in a place where cops can do that? Fuck your fascist state and every badge in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlvBQVHOef4
youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8
joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview
huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chicago-homicide-rate-wor_n_1602692.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg-JGmYryA
youtu.be/mnaXN9tM21Q
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> found the nigger

I'm the whitest motherfucker you'll ever meet, but like any decent heir of the Enlightenment, I have the balls to call out authoritarian bullshit.

>True Jeffersonian American Patriot
>You dishonor your ancestors.

>you live in a police state
Jesus you faggy kids need to lay off the hyperbole.

>but like any decent heir of the Enlightenment

Classic. Read some Horkheimer or Adorno, you pseudo-smart-fag. The logic of enlightenment is precisely what has driven us to this totalitarian madness.

If you're too daft to read, at least watch a lecture on postmodernism by Rick Roderick.

po·lice state
noun
a totalitarian state controlled by a political police force that secretly supervises the citizens' activities.

If you don't think that the NSA, demanding papers for every little deviation, busting down doors with military grade equipment because of harmless plants, and cameras on the street corner that automatically issue fines don't fit this definition, then you're a fucking moron.

Need I say again: Michael Brown was stopped and harassed by a police officer for violating a law which said you must walk on the sidewalk if one is available.

you fucking live in a state where people can be stopped by police for walking down the road.

Quit accusing people of being kids because you don't understand the gravity of actual situation. I gave up a law degree because all of this shit disgusted me so much.

>I gave up a law degree because all of this shit disgusted me so much.
Good job giving up and deciding not to fight this awful police state from the inside.

>Enlightenment drives totalitarianism.

You'd be hard pressed to make that case to anyone whose actually studied the philosophy.

If you try to change it you get weeded out. Police and judges turn against you, and you can't change things without access. It's a losing battle.

And yet, people can and do chant for the deaths of police officers and post on social media about how happy they are when cops die. Yeah really like Nazi Germany up in this bitch.

Sage

No, I wouldn't at all. Max Horkheimer makes that very point in "The Eclipse of Reason" and Horkheimer/Adorno make the point in "The Dialectic of Enlightenment." Marcuse supports a similar claim in "One Dimensional Man."

The list goes on and on.

Hell, even Žižek gets at similar arguments.

I'm not impressed by your minor in philisophy, bro.

I just watched a 45 min documentary on the nypd, yall Americans have a big problem with police, anybody in u.k go watch it it's on bcciplayer called nypd biggest gang or something like that. I can't believe the shit that happens, almost like 3rd world country police.

Maybe if the citizens didnt act like 3rd world gangsters there would be less of a problem.

I was on listening to you until you bought up michael brown.

>police harass for minor drug offenses
=
>police arrest people for committing crimes and i'm mad because i'm a criminal

Can anti police faggots get any more stupid?

You are 100% right. But conservatives won't ever realize it since they have never experienced it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlvBQVHOef4

I've been pondering Bernie Sanders' policies on this 'police state,' and I find it fucking hilarious that libertarians and conservatives call him an authoritatian. He is for liberty in higher degrees among all people, not giving corporations the chance to dominate what little remains of our governing systems for their own profit. He opposes the prison-for-profit problem that the niggers are whining about, and believes that people can have bodily freedoms like marijuana. How the FUCK do you not support this brooklyn dinosaur?

I Dindu Nuffin

I get that but some shit is uncalled for, like that guy accused of selling untaxed cigs, they basically strangled him to death, about 6 of them trying to arrest him, u cant argue against that surely?

I still Dindu Nuffin

>inb4 muh Trump
Appearance doesn't mean shit, you materialistic faggots.

he's just walking down the road main he gettin his life on track

shit nigga i aint readin that shit

Lol sorry you hate yourself and are a faggot cuck.

op i agree with you 100% the sheep here are too blind to see it and will go on and on about hero cops. meanwhile every hero cop i know is out spending 100 % of their time harrasing people for parking tickets, broken tail lights, no seat belt stop and frisk if they don't like how you look, all in the name of emptying your pockets to give to the state to increase their salaries.

Sent from my Android phone

Gentle giant.

Oh noes, thay keeled dat po babee boi!!!

Quik! Grab da booz!

>the balls
more like the cuckery

Anyone who actually studied philosophy would understand that statement. Obviously you took phil 101 to lie to yourself and pretend to think you know everything.

>and idiots who aren't victim of police overreach jump to defend them

OP confirmed nigger

This. OP is a cock garbling fag, as always.

FUCK YOUR GODDAMN SHOT I'LL FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING MOM TILL HER FUCL IS FUCKED THEN I'LL FUCK YOU WITH HER FUCK TILL YOUR FUCK FUCKS fucks you FUCKING FUCKSHITASSCUNTFUCKFAGSHIT

BLM critics would defend this cop

youtube.com/watch?v=JpGxagKOkv8

I'd feed that pig the cooked remains of his families bonesmeat. Rape the hog1!!!!!!! Hahhahaahahehheeheheheh

Nah. Dumb mother fuckers need to be kicked off the force. You need to be tolerant and have a cool head to be an officer.

I think there needs to be a point made here. No one (that I know off) is saying the police is perfect. We're just saying BLM is full of shit.

>posts example of bad cop
>THEREFORE ALL COPS ARE LIKE THIS

hmm.

You know zero cops. Pls stop.

Yep. If they where honestly concerned with black lives, why don't they start protesting the gang violence in Chicago? Check mate BLM.

OP is woke

>MUH BROCCOLI

>posts example of bad cop
>THEREFORE WE SHOULD SYSTEMIC REFORM WITH POLICY SPECIFICS
sounds pretty rational to me. Look at thier policy proposals and tell me which ones you disagree with. Are you opposed to body cameras? Demilitarizing the police? Changing police training to add de-escalation tactics to save lives?

You probably agree with all of the proposals and have been misled by conservative media to think that BLM represents hating cops.

joincampaignzero.org/solutions/#solutionsoverview

huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/chicago-homicide-rate-wor_n_1602692.html

If you were at a AIDs benefit, would you grab the mic and start yelling "BUT WHAT ABOUT CANCER????"

They are separate issues and both are important, black on black violence doesn't make police brutality acceptable

>Operation Enduring Freedom
Jesus wept.

is this a taser or is he realy holding a gun like this?

How old are you, 19?
Grow up faggot. Or at least kill yourself

Just saying. Chicago has the strictest gun control measures in the U.S. but hey, criminals don't obey the law do they.

If that AIDS benefit was called 'Stopping All Deaths' I'd think that was a pretty retarded name. Just call BLM Blacks Against Brutality or some shit.

All cops are good people and all nigger are animals

So you disagree with the name but agree with the message?
I'll take it

>Most cops are good people and some black people are niggers
FTFY

No you tard I'd still think they were dumb as fuck but at least they wouldnt be deliberately misleading people and pretending they cared about black lives.

LOL. This is, in your words, is "Police brutality against Blacks". Every non BOLO police stop is handled the same way. The only thing that alternates the officers choices is the person they are dealing with. That idiot in Baton Rouge was a repeat violent offender, and he was treated normally until he started resisting. Both officers tried to subdue with tazers, but they did not work. He went for a gun, so the officers shot him. Sounds to me like one less shit-bag on the street.

spreading the word of jesus. he a gud boy

You sound like a sheltered bitch.

My personal experience:
>be 19yo, live with parents still
>smoke herb like most of us, buy minor quantities so I can sell a little bit to close friends and get high for free
>bitch across street hates me bc I have nice car, friends that hang out, etc.
>bitch happens to be a police widow, he didn't die in line of duty but bc he was a lardass and heart
>she hates so much that police examine our trashcan at street and find some stems(no shit)
>search warrant of house executed by tactical team which turns up less than 7 grams
>they actually beat me and put me in 30°F front yard during search, I only had boxers on
Long story short, if I were a nigger they would have just shot me.I had a loaded shotgun next to me.
>fuck CROOKED cops, not the other 90%

if you've got time, watch this video. It's a cop from Baltimore talking about BLM. All police stop are NOT handled in the same way

youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg-JGmYryA

>if I were a nigger they would have just shot me
What the fuck are you basing that on? You were dumb enough to make a police widow hate you and got a beating for it and your still claiming white privilege?

So you do think police brutality against blacks is acceptable and not a problem?

How many monkeys is it going to take to crack that coconut

I'm gonna guess they handle it differently if there's 5 niggers in a car with 'Fuck the police' playing on the radio.

just remember who is president of that police state and who is fighting to take his place sweetheart.

Always blame other people and never take responsibility of your own actions unless your white. Fucking hate these liberals.

Not him, but it makes sense if you look at the statistics. Black teens are 20 times more likely to be killed by police than white teens

from behind my keyboard.
ya left that out sparkey

I dont believe there is enough genuine cases of brutality inspired by racism to justify rioting, blocking ambulances, and chanting for the death of cops.

My assessment of the first 5 min.
>Cop: I am going to arrest more white people because I want to be a politically correct faggot.
Did I get it all in one shot?

Also more likely to commit violent crimes and resist arrest.

If there is a single nigger walking alone at night in a low income neighborhood, they search him for drugs.

When I, a white guy, walk home in my suburban neighborhood, I have literally never ever been searched when walking at night.

That's how things are handled differently

should have taught drama instead.

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES

its worse than that... fucking dumb as shit americans are going to elect trump, who literally has praised Saddam Hussein, and likes Putin.

I seriously cannot make sense of people who vote for trump.

I know this is bait, but whatever

>>The most disproportionately targeted group starts killing them back.
Yeah, they just started, weren't doing it before.
>Walking on the fucking road.
In the middle of the road, blocking traffic. After robbing a convenience store.

20 times more likely? No, not even close

>This

way to tell half a story mate

>Blacks disproportionately commit crimes
>Blacks disproportionately get police attention

asshole posting watch out everyone.

>is ok with police shooting an unarmed guy in the head, while he is on the ground

you mean rational person posting

Because a nigger in the ghetto is more likely to be dealing drugs than some white kid in the suburbs. He's also more likely to be in a gang that probably thinks they're above the law. But doing stop and searches in these high crime areas it letting people know the police are there and are not to be messed with.

>found the nigger

youtu.be/mnaXN9tM21Q

because I'm not a stupid fucking millennial that believes every thing he hears.

BLM critics don't believe that this ever happens. Even when hundreds of videos are out there of it happening

>hundreds of videos
Kek ok faggot

wow paranoia runs rampant with millennials.

This was great. The cop made the reporter look like a bitch.

>ecause a nigger in the ghetto is more likely to be dealing drugs than some white kid in the suburbs
Completely false.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/

I'm not American, so I'm free. Good luck with your cops.

>every hero cop i know is out spending 100 % of their time
You're a fucking retard with zero life experience. Just stop.

>found the ashy nigger

yes I would

Wow

You are defending the lowlife cop killers??

Yet... who do you call when you feel threatened?? Yeah

You are a piece of shit