>carries team all tournament long
>literally has to do everything in the final
>team of overrated superstars let him down every chance they get

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyly6J8DUK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't bother, place is full of retards and arabs
Even the portuguese don't like how the rest of the team who were great is ignored in favor let camera whore

Le evade taxes man.

le lose 3 finals in a row and ragequit the nt man

>evading taxes is suddenly makes you a public enemy

oy vey

without ronaldo the moors wouldnt pass the group stage, nor would they ever win against wales.

all messi had to do is net a fucking penalty but he had to miss like the autistic roided sperg he is

Welcome to football. Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

>One of the richest athletes in the world
>Still wants to keep more money for himself

HMMMM I wonder.

One can motivate his team to win even though he's injured and the other misses the most important penalty in his career

> Muh goat

t. NEET kept by German money
Poor people disgust me

>being this blue pilled
The amount of money Messi (not him, but his father) was keeping to himself by evading was probably a drop in the ocean of tax evasions done by big corporations
Its just easier to make messi le tax evading boogeyman just because of how famous he is

>does fuck all all tournament
?

I work and pay my taxes, what are you doing with your life?

I hate this fucking argument and I think it shows that Messi is generally thought to be better even subconsciously by Ronaldo fans.

People say Ronaldo had a good tournament whilst he only had about 2 good games(Hungary and Wales).

But at the World Cup in 2014 Messi had about 4 good games (Single handedly got them out of the group stage and had a good game against holland setting up a few good chances that should have been finished IMO they weren't hard chances), but people say Messi had a shit tournament.

I just find this really fucking weird.

Donaldo
>literally miss so many shots and penalties because you are so shit and your team is about to get eliminated
>you manage to get to knockout rounds in 3rd place of the group with 0 wins
>play like shit all tournament, no one considers you any good until a header against Wales and a shot so bad it becomes an assist
>get injured in the beginning of the final
>team plays better with you
>players actually do their roles
>free kick takers hit wood work
>they win the trophy
>realize they just won it without you
>panic
>promptly take off your shirt and start yelling out loud hogging all the camera

vs

Messi
>team can barely beat panama so you enter the match off the bench coming off an injury and honestly not even wanting to play this meme tournament after years of long seasons and no rest
>literally forced to enter because 80 000 fans keep nagging and the concacaf jew lords request that you play even though the tournament is conmebol
>still GOAT
>get to the final
>your forwards miss sitters
>0-0 the team that 7-0'd oppoent the game before
>lose in penalties
>just like the 0-0 the previous year
>just like the 0-0 in the world cup

Higuain chips it over one of the keepers and the entire narrative in all of history is change
just one fucking chip from the Serie A all-time goalscoring leader
just one. fucking. chip. from the #9

really makes u think

Life must be tough for you then

And which penalty was that, the one from 30 yards out in the WC final?

Messi lost, Ronaldo won.

That's all anyone will ever remember.

>people remembering Euros

my fucking sides
tell me who lifted the trophy in 2004 for Greece
i'm waiting

Oh look the Messi-Dick riding Burger is on day two of his anti-Ronaldo epic meltdown.

Damn nigga you salty.

>really makes u think
Exactly. This is why futbol truly is the greatest sport.

Karagounis?

>Casual's choice(Only watches cup finals and country tournies): Ronaldo
"Yeah, Ronaldo's the GOAT, he single handedly won Portugal the EC by coaching from the sideline in that final"
>Patrician choice: Messi (Watches at least 50 league games a season and tries to watch as much football containing the too)
"Messi is the undisputed GOAT and changed Barcelona from a sleeping giant to the best club in the world"

>without messi
>beat chile

>with messi
>get btfo by chile

>>Comparing Greece 2004 to Portugal/Ronaldo 2016

>>Burger on day 2 of meltdown - confirmed for Autism.

MUH SIDES

Ronaldo is literally worse than Suarez, he's inefficient as fuck. Bale had 60% better effficiency this season, ffs, and he is le sprint past the defender man

karagounis, not sure though

Let's just pretend that 2004 final thing didn't happen.

2015-2016 goals:
Ronaldo: 51
Bale: 19

MUH EFFIENCEY

>literally who vs literally who

the only difference is greece got to btfo poortugal at their own home

>remembering some poster from other threads

The only one oozing potent autism is you

This is beautiful to watch. Post more.

>>spends two days same fag meltdown posting on Sup Forums
>> Calls someone else an autist

Get a job you fucking NEET.

>every American flag itt is one poster

Well at least you gave yourself some advice that you desperately need you sad autistic virgin.

>quaresma, sanches, eder score crucial goals
>don't even play the final
>gets more attention than all of them, including rui patricio

>carries the team all tournament long

Lmao, against fucking who? Panama, Venezuela, and the US?????

Here's a fun fact

Argentina 2:0 Chile (no Messi), Group Stage
Argentina 0:0 Chile (with Messi), Cup Final

You know the rest

>> calling cool alpha bro a virgin
>> is an autistic burger.

Go die.

Messifags are so delusional

You're a canacuck that has been constantly sucking Donaldo cock in almost every b8 thread on Messhit vs Donaldo thread (probably made by you with proxies) posting half truths and retarded explanations for why Donald is better than Memessi and the only reason I know this is because your posts carry that air of underage autism and obsession making you reconizable.

Stop posting you fucking aspie

If you like football you like Messi

if you like slurping semen out of fat dicks you like Ronaldo

inb4 hurr hurr your mom must like Ronaldo then

it's a dumb argument either way

Portugal 1 - 1 Iceland (With Donaldo)
Portugal 1 - 0 France (No Donaldo)

And well, the US... they were in the very same group as Portugal in the 2014 WC. And guess which one passed and which one didn't...

You know the rest

You know, if anything, these two cups have proven that the "Messi has better players to play with in Argentina than Ronaldo has in Portugal" is nothing but a complete lie. Portugal has way, way better players than us.

Ronaldo's 2014 WC fucking sucked and I don't know why but nobody ever says anything about that, like if it didn't matter

>Chile in groups
>needed 90+8 penalty to beat Bolivia

90 +8

+8 (eight)

youtube.com/watch?v=nyly6J8DUK8

they literally did not give a fuck about the tournament until they saw mexico's butter defense

>t-t-they didn't care

>because others commit genocide, it is okay to commit murder

This is what your logic boils down to.

>his team beat Chile without him in the GS
>his team got beat by Chile with him in the final

>score 5 goals
>2nd, 3rd and 4th goal in 5-0 win against 10-man Panama
>3rd goal in 4-1 win against Venezuela
>2nd goal in 4-0 win against the USA
>literally all irrelevant goals

>miss the penalty in the final

"carries team all tournament long"

I think Messi is better than Ronaldo, I honestly just do, but Messi was almost irrelevant for Argentina in the 2016 Copa América.

>Messi was almost irrelevant for Argentina in the 2016 Copa América

You clearly didn't watch the Copa América.

>Messi was almost irrelevant for Argentina in the 2016 Copa América.
You have to be memeing or didnt watch a single minute of any CA16 Argentina game with messi on the pitch

he doesn't even play the final

He meant as the team most likely would have went to the finals without messi. He really wasn't needed for all those wins team crushed everyone but Chile and even in the finals he was triple teamed to the point that it was ridiculous that other Argentinians couldn't get a shot on goal.

Zagorakis?

>flag
>13 trillion debt

ok

>does fuckall all tournament
Euro 2016 second best scorer

>same amount of goals as nani
>nani actually plays the finals
>nani is now more important

also are you implying 3 goals is a lot?
Morata scored 3 and only played until the first elimination game
Ronaldo was a big fat massive choking cock that most portuguese on this board didn't even want on the team after the Poland game

Get help you fucking aspie

>le score all the tap-ins and penalties man
Would you honestly rate Ronaldo's impact on his team higher than Messi's?

You literally got that backwards, fuck messifags are delusional beyond any logic

With any tournament you can only beat who is in front of you.

Portugal get through by being one the best 3rd placed teams then scrap out a penalty shootout win, followed by a convincing win against Wales and then somehow holding out against France and stealing it.

But Messi is expected to carry his team even though his team is pretty fucking decent to begin with yet seem so useless, he also does bugger all in being captain.

Ronaldo on the otherhand will carry his team if he has too, he does not see it as a burden and is passionate about it. The euros he was a leader, he scored goals when he needed to, inspired the team on and off the pitch and the team actually held together.

Though i will say Pepe and quite a few others will be overlooked but they played such a big part in the euros.

>messi misses a penalty kick
>people literally fail to realize vidal also missed
>it was 0-0
>biglia fucks up

come take it from us :)

WHO DID MISSI """CARRY""" HIS TEAM AGAINST IN MOST RECENT WORLD CUP?

OOOH I REMEMBER!! THE MIGHTY

>BOSNIA
>NIGERIA
>IRAN
>SWITZERLAND

WHO DID MISSI HAVE TO """CARRY"" HIS TEAM AGAINST IN MOST RECENT COPA?

OOOH I REMEMBER!!!!

>USA
>PANAMA
>BOLIVIA
>VENEZUELA

YEAH BOI. THAT BOI MISSI DESERVES IT ALL RIGHT? GOAT RIGHT?

YALL NIGGAS NEED TO TAKE THAT MANLET DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS

LMAO!

You want to judge the road to the final between Germany and Argentina (which Argentina lost in extra time)

Round 1: Germany vs Algeria, Argentina vs Switzerland

this is a fucking joke, Switzerland is 30x the team that Algeria is. No contest.

Round 2: Germany vs France, Argentina vs Belgium

this is also no contest with Belgium being at its strongest this world cup with everyone at around 26 years old and Hazard in his prime even winning the champions league.
France was just starting with Deschamps after that shitty Blanc and all the team drama with Benz and Ribery. France even had to qualify through playoff with a 3-2 win over Ukraine. No contest to Argentina having the harder match.

Round 3:
Germany vs Brazil, Argentina vs Netherlands

this at first seemed like Brazil would be harder but they didn't even have Neymar thanks to colombia and up to this point, Robben looked like the terminator. Netherlands already knew Germany was in the final and desperately wanted to play against them to get revenge for 1974, and wanted revenge against Argentina for 78, literally the best decade in Dutch history could be relinquished with this match. No contest Argentina had the hardest path to the final.

Keep in mind Portugal was eliminated coming 3rd in the group stage behind USA.
Fucking shit.

>SWITZERLAND IS REALLY GOOD I PROMISE
LMAO!

>BELGIUM IS GOOD I PROMISE
LMAO! MUH GOLDEN GENERASHION

>NETHERLANDS
FINALLY A GOOD SIDE :O!!

>LOST TO GERMANY, IN EXTRA TIME THO SO MESSI STILL DESERVED IT!!
LMAO!

>PORTUGAL ELIMINATED IN GROUP
THUS THEY DIDN'T WIN CUP, THUS RONNIE DIDN'T DESERVE IT. DUMBASS

PORTUGAL WON EURO, RONNIE WON EURO.

MISSI DIDN'T CARRY HIS SIDE, EVEN AGAINST THE SHITTIEST OF TEAMS IN BOTH WORLD CUP AND COPA.

LMAO

He's been posting this shit for over a day now.

I think I may have triggered him...

Pic related: Here's a cool and good player doing something Messi will never do: Kiss an international trophy.

It's because he has been trying for so long. Kinda reminds of Gimi Raikkonen. Everyone knows he lucked his way to the title in 2007 but everyone was okay with because he lost a couple of times due to the unreliability of his car.

Reminder that Ronaldo actively tried to throw the cup away.

Yes but he actually drove the car to win, he wasn't the fucking guy at the pit stop cheering him on like Ronaldo was

In 2007 it was more about Hamilton and Alonso ruining each other's season. In the last race, Massa was in front of Raikkonen and had to let him pass otherwise Raikkonen wouldnt have won the championship. But again, nobody really cares. He has had his fair share of bad luck before so it was okay to have bit of luck that time around.

Rastapopulos

that sums it up pretty good desu

Tzatzikinakis

Paydenbtidis

Messhit fanboy on suicide watch.
>overrated superstar
>imblyin Messhiit inst overrated
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Good thread.

Who did ronaldo "carry" his team against in most recent world cup?

>
>
>
>

love those tears

Wales, Hungary, Poland, France

>Most recent world cup
Do you even speak english?

MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI

>TSUUing unironically

kys my man

Ronaldo is better NT-wise just for not being le quit the NT because they can't win titles man

Ronaldo 9 has 2 (TWO) world cups

Tell me again how he isn't better than CR7

he was a system babby

He doesn't have Higuain and Agüero screwing up 3 finals in a row in 2 years. Quite the opposite, actually.

We're all brave when things go as we want them to

Stop repeating memes whose meaning you don't even know, fatburger

Im happy as a man can be that this overrated piece of fucking pechito shit you call the GOAT is throwing a QUITTING NT tantrum.
>I dont like to fail
>better quit
Stop sucking that dick, faggot.

Life is simply unfair

Ronaldo is like the Kanye West of football; most say hes overrated and narcistic but he still delivers and is GOAT in what he does

Messi is like the Kendrick Lamar of football; plays with his heart but still is very smart and has a deeper understanding of what he does

>Maradona: "Hope one day a player and a leader like Ronaldo will play for Argentina."

Messifags BTFO

This makes me so fucking sad.

Isnt the the GOAT? Isnt he the best that ever was and will ever be?
>unironically blaming Agüero and Higuaín.

For someone whos considered to be the goatest of goats he sure turned into a giant sulking baby.

fuck u ugly nazi

Messhits blaming Higuain and Aguero is fucking disgusting.

Higuain was playing out of his mind during the Copa and Aguero actually converted his PK.

The Argies lost because they have are world class bottlers - it was a team effort.

Struck a nerve eh :3 don't bully me

Facts

>a game of football is only dictated by goals

Go watch some more highlight reels on youtube you fucking idiot, you clearly don't under stand football at all. And that's why you think Ronaldo is better. Fantastic player, absolutely no question about it, but never in his life a better footballer than Messi.

>Play an awesome match
>Higuain and Agüero screw up over and over
>Somehow it's your fault

Tell me then, what should the GOAT do in that situation?

Don't get me wrong, I like Messi and I think he performs well for Argentina (though I think he should be more selfish). The thing is: there is no reason to quit. Argentina can make the finals in Copa America until he retires and he still has a great shot at the WC in 2018. He is very close to winning a title.

Injury himself so his team mates win the game for him.

See: