I fucked up pretty bad at work today, what was your worst fuck up at work?

I fucked up pretty bad at work today, what was your worst fuck up at work?

I lost my last job when I shot up in the bathroom and passed out for a few hours. It was a pretty good job too.

Why didn't you say diarrhea?

Damn how embarrassed were you? Or are you a complete drug addict with no remorse at this point?

I work in the military in a European country and I accidentally shot an instructor during range practice

Ha I got woken up by my boss pounding on the door. It was really obvious I was tore up as fuck. I got back on the needle bad after my fiance dumped me. It sucked, but I'm clean again now and have a better job even. This all happened back in January.

I'm doing okay now. I just had a pretty bad relapse after my fiance dumped me.

You guys fucked up worse than me, I'm a young guy and clean windows as a summer job. Today I left a lot of black drips around the house and they called my boss demanding a refund and he gave them their money back. I'm super embarrassed and I have to go back into work tomorrow and look at everyone, fuck.

The second day of my first real job I ever had was as a cashier at a grocery store. First day had been training and w/e.

At the end of the day I went to turn my drawer in and it came like $50 short. I couldn't find it anywhere in/on my lane and left thinking I had fucked up real bad.

Next day it turns out the supervisor had found a check for the exact amount under the register, somehow my dumb ass had pushed it under rather than in the drawer.

That's about the worst i've ever fucked up at any job probably.

> Doing IT for a fleet card fueling company in Hawaii
> been there a couple months still in the 'putting out fires' while trying to figure out their undocumented network and shit
> get call that credit card reader at one of our fuel stations way out in the jungle isnt working.
> cut power to cc reader to reset it
> lose $60k worth of transaction data POOF
> CEO would remind me frequently I not only lost $60k in sales but also the gas since we couldn't bill anyone

>Day I quit I told everyone to fuck off (usual IT guy move at shit jobs) and told the CEO to do the math I either lost the money or the gas dumbfuck.

mfw

That's not too bad, my boss lost $500 today because of my fuck up, and my partner (foreman) gets paid through commission so he lost money today too, and I'm going to have to work with him all day tomorrow.

Good for you man! Keep it up!

What's a good IT job?

bait

I also fried an email server like day 1 when I was IT manager for some banks. Young desktop support guy's fault but he asked me what to do cuz the email wasn't working. I said try rebooting the server.

MFW I see the sticky note on the KVM in the server rack "Do NOT reboot"

Email was down for a few days and the server was toast. 30K to get back up

> this company hated me from day 1

Fuck I wish I knew. Left that life years ago. Most people think being network admin/God and just browsing the web is awesome.

It... fucking ... sucks.

Good money though

it wasnt my fault at all but I wrote off a rep's brand new BMW 530 when I drove a telehandler loaded with a bunch of steel beams into it. He went fucking mad but he was parked where he shouldnt of been, in fact he shouldnt have brought his car onto the site at all and the foreman told him to fuck off

Trading error, 20k out of pocket

Thanks. I don't really miss dope to be honest. I miss weed though. I haven't smoked since like October

What field are you in that people don't know an addict? I can spot fuckers like that a mile away and I never understood how they slip past HR?

>It was a pretty good job
What is a pretty good job to a junkie?

Engineering. I was clean, but relapsed. I'm clean again now.

Ok thanks.

I am guessing you didn't put your last employer on your resume?

No I did. They just said I resigned. I even got severance pay.

That's horrible. You should kill yourself, you have no other options

It was 17$ an hour cad job. It wasn't bad. It's not the worst job I've had that's for sure, but definitely not the best either.

Ha ha nice. I am the IT guy from the posts above and I have had some crazy last days in my years.

One employer I extorted for about 40K (found out they were doing some illegal shit - called the three owners out on it - got money to keep quiet). When prospective employers call them for a reference they say something like 'oh ya he resigned. We really miss him'.

Ya not bad for doing autocad and probably surfing the web half the day. I could see how an addict can get away with that type of work. I have supported engineers in IT and you guys are zombies anyways.

I do a pretty good job when I can stay clean

I've had to say that my last like for jobs were all temporary because I keep losing them for stupid shit. I'm really trying to hold onto this one. So far so good!

Got fired from my prau the decind day cuz i pusged a cart to hard and the fuckingnoffice gad these shitty cameras that updated the video every 2 seconds.
The cart where not going fast and my chief came out screaming at me so i badically called him a fucking nigger although he is arabic.
I got fired and had a free week of playing wow did no even have to go to school :^)

Sorry for bad grammar typing on fagphone

>be me
>work at a vet clinic
>one yorkie1 comes for a serious surgery
>other yorkie2 comes for a bath
>yorkie1 didn't make it, vet tells me to tell the owner
"I'm sorry lady, your yorkie passed away"
>woman starts crying and screaming at me
"How can you kill a dog while bathing it!"
>I start to panic and quickly bring yorkie2 and explain the lady
>she didn't pay and insulted me all the way out