hey Sup Forums im a vegan, lets have a debate about diets

my opening argument is against meat eaters: you are unhealthy and fat

Other urls found in this thread:

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/obesity/
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/
youtube.com/watch?v=dfSlb7pYLLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no correlation, there are meat eaters who are built like walking gods

That's not an argument, it's a statement that you haven't backed up.

Being vegan is racist because black people die if they try it.

TROLL

PROTIP you're a troll. I'm an actual vegetarian, we all know that if you outwardly announce you're eating habits to start a thread it's only to start shit with random people online, has nothing to do with how you morally feel about, you just want to troll. If you're an actual vegan than get over yourself.

I'm working on it: my doctor told me to avoid trans fats, so I closed my Tumblr account.

My counter, there are also plenty of unhealthy vegans, and more than a few vegans have killed their kids by forcing the bullshit diet on them.
Further, fisherman and Mediterranean diets are both healthier. Your diet gives you a life expectancy on part with the average American.

Humans naturally eat meat, and I like meat. Why not eat it?

Ha!

real meat is not "doused" in any kind of hormone.
capturing and eating meat from the wild is the only way a man can feel whole

It's a statement not an argument. also learn how to save images right you plant loving weakling.

unhealthy: in someones eyes,maybe
fat: not even close

peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/obesity/
I didn't think there was any need to back up my statement as i thought it was a commonly known fact

Vegan diets are not healthy not sustainable for humans. That's why you have to take shit loads of vitamins and suplimints just to even survive on that stupid fucking diet.

Yeah, because PETA isn't biased as fuck....plenty of people on the Paleo diet look mighty healthy, and that shit has lots of meat.

Counter Argument: You run like a girl and sit down to pee.

This. You don't need them if you have any idea how a diet works. Well, if you're not a vegan.

case closed:
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/healthy-eating-plate/

everyone can fuck off and stop arguing.

>tfw I eat meat and I'm skinnier than you
Yourargument is invalid.

Vegans are fags.

you're on b

I have 10% body fat and 42% muscle mass. I eat 6 steaks a week. About 1,5kg of meat.

Vegan diets also leave you critically deficient in vitamin B12 which is important for brain functions. Mental problems like scitzophrinia have been linked to B12 deficiencies. Vegan diets are terrible for you.

Fuckin rekt & checked

Got em

wasted quints on a useless observation

i'm just here to help derail the thread. move along

Nice bait, but eating bread is 100x fucking worst

Plants can feel pain recent studies have proven, veganism is just as cruel as a normal well balanced diet designed for actual human beings.

At least I'm not a faggot :^)

/thread

the premise of this joke implies having a tumblr account in the first place, thus i cannot support it despite it being clever

>thumbnail OP post
\thread

11 years and these are my first quints...

I eat so much meat and im healthy as fuck, pls explain?
I substitute carbs for protein/fat when i can which means so much beef jerky/tuna/chicken. Fucking love it.

hows that neckbeard, 4 inch glasses, pony tail with bald patch and permavirgin ID working for ya? at least you have your MLPhaggot plushie and fleshlight, right?

It's a fair cop.

people also eat shit. bad idea to eat it just because others do it.

links to PETA.

smells like bait to me

Impressive

You go to much more exotic parties than I do, apparently.

>my opening argument is against meat eaters: you are unhealthy and fat

Stupid troll making vegans look equally stupid. I'm not at all obese and quite healthy.

Amerifats aren't fat because of meat, they are fat because refined sugars and lack of exercise. When Americans were not obese they ate plenty of meat. I was alive then, too.

>beef
objectively unhealthy

Thank you

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=dfSlb7pYLLc

And you fucking ruined it by commenting on yourself like a fucking moron.

Every vegan I've met looks like they're about to fall over dead. Pale, thin, sickly and hallowed is the face of a (most) vegans. Some are into it enough to actually be healthy but the fucktardos that think cutting out Meat and eating nothing but broccoli and carrots is are fucking idiots that deserve to die of malnutrition.

That's actually a body weight comparison image. Please refer to pic related

>opening argument : you are fat and unhealthy

That's an accusation/declaration, not an argument you stupid fucking shit-for-brains.

I'm a vegan too and my bmi is 21 and I'm very athletic

I'm a troll, but still a vegan one

this is a meat eater, your statement is invalid