feretta.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best boob coming through

nvm i think im done for a while

Everything except the tits. Wtf

shhhhh... the titties are all that matters, well, pretty much anyway

he draws everything so shiny
i love it

He's got a lot of talent, he was one of the first artists whose work I really fell in love with

>shiny
Fluffy is better

mmmyeas

But his girls never look wet. It comes across as they're just posing or acting instead of actually playing of fucking.

Definitely a good contrast to other art

second.

Yeah, they do look like they're posed more than a natural thing but I think a lot of it has to do with how he's always done art

Sometimes posing it a good thing >:3

I get what you're saying but at the same time it seems like they aren't that into it. Case in point: his Waterhole and Workout series for example. Lots of anal accompanied by facial expressions of really being into it but pussies as dry as the Gobi Desert.

Yeah man, I think that's valid criticism, I think a lot of his stuff with vaginal penetration is done with more care, or at least to detail like that, either wet vaginas or lube or something.

I want a piece from him but I don't know that I do because almost everything he does is NSFW and I really would just like a cute SFW (maybe a little naughty) thigh up commission

whats that wbm with the girl in red sweater?

You can probably commission a pinup. If he takes commissions.

Damn, cockwizard was right, these socks are comfy as fuck. I just wanted to try them on to see how they fit first, but now I don't want to take them off.

Gotcha. Moisture is nice yeah. I'm a fag who uses lube so I guess I never thought about it like that.

Is dash here?

Yeah wassup

He does on occasion.

but they're really expensive and he likes to do nude stuff for pin ups, but I don't want to do any more nude or close to nude stuff.

I've seen some of his pencil sketches and I would really like one of those, again if he would be willing to do something cute and safe. Maybe like a workout theme or something, I have a few ideas.

Anyone have any comics? I've only ever found like 2 that were worth saving.

I done believe you

Gotta go make dinner

Back later guys

They're toe socks, aren't they?

More herms plz

k

A'ight.

Nah, but I may think about getting some now.

sockdreams.com/products/extraordinary-stripes-longer?t=9550&

Stronk!

I heard I'm a girl now.

Just because I'm in a decent mood, I'll post one herm for you. Zhali is my hermfu.

Yeah, apparently.

More stronk herms, please!

Wish someone would have told me sooner

Requesting swimsuits please

Alright, I'll post one more because I love Shiro too.

Yeah sorry for the bad news.

Thank you

I will oblige with my favorite herm. Does anyone know her name?

K, back to work. Catch you later.

This is also now a herm thread

can't we share?

Later dude.

Only one herm per person. You may contribute your favorite herm once, but the rest must be s/fur

I suppose... I just prefer the h/fur staying in h/fur threads and s/fur staying in s/fur threads.

Nope

I agree. But this was a one time thing for me. I won't do it again, at least not any time soon.

S/Fur fine by me

Only have one more sadly

Last one

>tfw come home to find someone tried breaking into my gunsafe

If we each only get one, here's mine.

More like this

I'm willing to bet these brand new socks that it was a nigger.

Nice.

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder isn't organized.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Let one herm in, and the fags try to take over the board. They just can't fap unless they're looking at a massive shlong.

That said, Feretta's stuff is pretty damn hot.

I'm willing to bet they don't know I sold everything that was in there either. Also it was someone who knew how to get into my fucking abode.

Spoopy.

I follow this comic. Gotta admit, that whole section was pretty damn hot.

I'll be back later, gonna go take a shower and shave so I can put on these comfy-ass socks again. May take pics if you faggots want.

what's the name of the comic?

I want to boop her nose.

You're in luck. This section has just completed so you can go back through the previous several pages to see the whole part.

A Tale of Tails
feretta.net