The walking dead genral

>who is your favourite person on the show.
>who do you hate the most.
>who do you miss the most or whos death was the saddest.
>who do want to die and how do you want them die.
What do you think of series and what do think will happen in season 7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aM9Ch97U8
walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick. Does that count? Feels like cheating since he's the main character and all.

You mean what survivor do I hate the most? Rosita is a stupid fucking bimbo.

Herschel's death is the saddest. Grampa got his head uncleanly chopped off. Ouch. Bob got a raw deal too.

I want Glenn to die by Lucille. Come the fuck on. I am scared they're going to pussy out. They already pussied out by not having more than 1 main character die in the Governor's grand assault on the prison. In the war against Negan I hope they make up for it by killing off a good chunk of their bloating cast. Doesn't have to be all at once, but within Seasons 7 and 8 shit needs to get tragic.

>>www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead

Shane
Rick
Shane
Rick

Carl

>morgan was my favourite as well as eugene.
>i hate carol and meggie so much. Those two are some how even worst then the preist.

>i miss my man t-dog alot but dale's made me tear up. He was the only who still had his humanity in him. I always wonder if he was alive and watched rick transformed.
>i wanted abraham and shasha to die by being beaten to death.
I like show really much but i hate how humans became more of the treat then the walkers. Still waiting on childlike walkers or animal walkers to come to the show.

Priest us about to become based. He's woken up to the harsh reality and is ready to do god's work.

I hope.

The Walking Dead TV Show is fucking garbage. It's a disgrace to the based Comics.

If any TV Show watchers enjoy the show at all, read the comics it's adapted from. They're 10x better.

Gareth died like a total bitch, I loved that scene. You know that rick is going bonkers when he "speaks" with Laurie on the phone, then you say yeah this guy is crazy when he bits off the ear from that one dude, but when he kills Gareth mercylessly with a fuckin machete you doubt if he is still the good guy

>adds thread to watchlist

Rick is rarely the good guy. Hell with the whole Negan ark Negan was pretty much always in the right. Sure he was a dictator but he maintained order in a lawless world and kept people alive.

In a real zombie Apocalypse people would flock to someone like Negan.

>tfw i just finished watching it from the beginning again yesterday
its a great show.

Favourite character is easily Negan already. JDM is spot on. Hopefully he's just as based as the comic. Comic Negan is the honest to god good guy. He's the only one who built up a massive, safe group where everyone was treated fair and had work, and the Saviors were nowhere near as cartoony evil as the show made them. Hopefully the show follows the comic and characterizes them better to show Rick was the real bad guy in that scenario.

I hate Carol. He going from battered woman to killing machine because some people got the flu was absolutely ridiculous. It's a damn shame that they wrote Andrea so poorly in the show, seeing as it makes much more sense to be operator as fuck, just like she is in the comic.

Tyrese probably had the saddest death. Poor guy was the only one of the lot other than Glenn with a good fiber in his body. Always doing the right thing. Too sweet for the world at that point, where you'll be killing people more than walkers.

I hope Daryl gets Lucille. He's run his course and was a bad OC donut steel TV only character. Negan needs to get the fan favourite just like he did in the comic. Also, Carol's done as well with her emotional crisis. Just get her done with.

Season 7:
>Lucille aftermath
>Kingdom Reveal
>Negan teaching Rick his place in Alexandria, making fatty in charge of the food cry and gutting Spencer
>Savior/Negan centric episode or two
>Dwight double cross, Jesus/Rick/Dwight/Ezekiel alliance mid season finale
>

Tara
Rick, a million times Rick. Actually Rick isn't really that bad, I just think Clutterbuck is beyond awful.
Andrea ( I liked her, fuck off). Denise was the saddest.
Rick, in the most drawn out and gruesome way possible

dont get how anyone can like anrea

I started reading the comics a few months ago. They're fucking trash compared to the show dude. The Governor is a one-note cartoon retard, Carol is a nothing character, Daryl and Merle aren't even in it. All the characters are worse in the comics except Andrea. Almost all the major plot arcs are hugely expanded on and given more depth in the show.

You'd have to be a serious delusional neckbeard to think the comics are better than the show.

>everyone on that pic is dead except for rick

most likely Season 7 will be everything up to "March to War" and season 8 will be the entirety "All Out War"

tbqh they could probably fit the entire Negan storyline in one season and have amazing pacing, but they probably want to stretch it out more after all the build up.

If that's true I think I may just kill myself instead. Shit is already too slow.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9aM9Ch97U8

I'm convinced you haven't read the comics until 5 seconds ago if you don't think the tv show is based. Your posts read like a cookie cut reddit retard.

It isn't cheating cause Andrew Lincoln (and now based JDM as Negan, thank fucking God, finally) is the only reason to watch this shitshow anymore.

The govneror is a one-note cartoon fuck in the show, poser. Difference is in the comic he actually does damage to Rick's group. And also Tyrese is GOAT instead of shit, Herschel is different but based too. And Carl is GOAT instead of an eh faggot. Both are really good but god damn in a lot of areas the show falls totally flat.

>lot of areas the show falls totally flat.
Still better than Game of Thrones that's for sure.

good joke

YEAAAH BITCH. TEAM KALEEESIIII. TEAM JON SNOW KNOWS NOTHING XD!

*farts*

Abraham is the best character currently on the show. Why do they keep pushing all of these pacifist "oh no we can't hurt anyone" characters instead? Abraham gets shit done and knows how hard the world is without being a psychopath like Rick.

Rick is even worst then shane. Shane would never insantly kill anyone like the way rick kills anyone.

shane became unhinged within the first year of the apocalypse. stop sucking his dick.

>Shane would never insantly kill anyone like the way rick kills anyone.
Nah he would just kill his best friend hes known for years

Shane simply accepted the new order faster than the others; That you can only have what you can take and the strong survive. Rick is doing worse shit now than Shane ever did.

Shane was just ahead of the curve.

>shane became unhinged within the first year
more like within the first 3 months

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline

the people who like shane are the same people who make "Villains who did nothing wrong" meme threads

>M'ask you somethin
What did he mean by this?

>Why do they keep pushing all of these pacifist "oh no we can't hurt anyone" characters instead?
Have you considered that Morgan is meant to jive against the general audience and Rick? A monk in the apocalypse throwing a spanner in the status quo is god damn interesting to me.

>the people who like shane are the same people who make "Villains who did nothing wrong" meme threads
They're definitely retroactive viewers. Which means they're fucking faggots.

Name one thing Shame did wrong, and I'll tell you why youre fucking retarded.

But he's wrong and silly.

How about trying to kill Rick after he reconnected with his family????? Are you an alien? If you don't hate Shane for that then you definitely are not a man.

Daryl is my favorite because he's been the same guy the whole time.

Not really. When Merle was alive he was a loud obnoxious racist. Now he's distant and introverted.

>Shame
bravo user

hes gay. actor confirmed it

He was never like that.

Don't mislead the hopefuls that wanna see Daryl get fucked by Jesus. Daryl was going to be gay but as of Season 3 he isn't explicitly gay. If he was then a lot of Beth fags would've killed themselves even harder.

>only just found out a week ago she and Rick are actually British

Fear TWD has been pretty great and TWD S7 is going to be godtier no matter hat kind of faggot you are. I hate waiting.

>dat Alicia

liking it. hope that mexican kid dies soon though

>Strand is gay
Fucking called it in season 1

Negan

nah

red herring

>"be nice to those people in the RV"

What dead he mean by this?

fag

Fear has definitely picked up this season.
First season was slow as shit. Second season shows alot of promise

Morgan.
Carol.
Merle.
Carol.

im braindead anyway so what the heck
>negan's second
>Carol
>Merle
>everyone; Rick kills them all then drives a steamroller on top of his head

negan
dont know but they died