Prove ur an oldfag

Prove ur an oldfag

Other urls found in this thread:

oldmanmurray.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>having this thread this early in the day

Nice one newfag

Sage

i had a za warudo of dsfargeg and now i can't find it. fuck you.

But, I'm not an oldfag

Where the hell are you, Hawaii??

Theres a thing called timezones u fucking idiot.
>summer

>Sage
>SAGE

Not

fuck you, you ignorant twat

I'll tell you what brother

ah i remember this image and longcat back in the day

You're an idiot OP ... Look at the motorcycle in this image.... Now, with that said, when do you think this photo was taken?

not saying Sup Forumsro

>newfag

I'm an oldfag because I was watching original episodes of Brady Bunch in the 70s

The moment you mention candlejack you get sni-

Cali, I'm aware of time zones

Posting on Sup Forums before 1am looking for oldfags these day's is just gonna attract newfags. Lots of oldfags just lurk

Lmao

Das not how it works desu. No matter how old you are, you are still a newfag.

Sup Forums used to have SA emoticons like :iceburn: way back in the beginning. i still miss web 1.0 and having the nav bar as it's own column to the left of the board

jj.am

ITT newfags pretend to be oldfags and then fight each other over it

Eat a bag of tricks you faggot op, I would rather drag you behind a truck through the desert hitting ever cactus I can while my bed is full of salt gradually falling onto you. Fuck you

One word: cracky

for like a week in 2004?, Sup Forums was spammed with a forced meme that was the text "this is how you make a simple lever" with pictures of levers.

i rememnber bawwsnian being a thing for a while

>implying sage does anything

>noko

>tsimfuckis?

>habbo raids?

>gaia raids?

>club penguin raids?

>when trollface was genuine and pure comedy before reddit bastardized all forms of comic memes

I do miss using noko, although now it's just automatic

the original rage face was for a comic about taking a shit and getting water splashed on your ass

Niggers tongue my anus

Is that old enough? Idk been around since 07. Back then, memes were fresh

i used to love rage comics

>before the dark times

>Idk
>been here since 2007
>back then memes were fresh

No you haven't.

lol i always used to lose track of my threads because i would forget to noko

When I first got here, this was the top trending meme.

when I got here I was straight

no

This meme shortly followed.

Who here knows how to seven?

ah, the doll fucking anime

pudipudipudi

>tfw you'll never desu again

Does remembering having tags and rolling for colors count at this point?

mmk. lets see what else. Sup Forums got moved to its now "Sup Forums.org" domain because moot hosted Sup Forums.net on the same servers as not4chan, a board specifically for lolicon and shota and pedo bullshit. goons from SA snitched to his host, prompting the move

in b4 gaijin 4koma

When does the narwhal bacon?

Its funny I spent probably 3-4 years just lurking this shitty website before I ever posted anything. I was so nervous for some reason the first time I did, it was on [spoiler]/f/[/spoiler]. Was anyone else nervous they would look stupid on this shitty anonymous image board?

soviet russia with his #deadjew tripcode

space-kimchi being hated universally as a meme. even here, because of it's autistic bullshit and trolling

I still remember when Milhouse was a meme

>Lol
>ok

Im 26, was on in high school. Tongue my anus

MODS

But Millhaus isnt a meme

And Boxxy is ztill my queen

snacks is black

haven't seen ye olde cock gobbler or raptor jesus or anything like that in a long time

200dpi scans of truckstop skin magazines @ 2400baud, and we liked it!

So was I, cunt.
(my post)

And somehow I STILL managed to be less autistic than you.

Checked

hello again boatlights-chan

We grew up in different worlds, buddy

And by buddy i mean never my Sup Forumsuddy, guy

that young japanese girl who Sup Forumstards had a crush on forever, that one who killed someone with a knife and was a throwover meme from 2chan

www.joecartoon.com

Kek, newfag

I remember back when people would get shamed for using "lol", "omg", "gtfo", "btfo", "zozzle", "xD", "lmao", "idk", "mmk" et al.

Now, we get
this.

And r8 me threads full of cancerous circle jerks where anons pat each other on the back for not understanding the culture of this place. And legitimately getting offended by it.

I sure hope the spaghetti trees have a good crop this year. My mom almost ran out of hte spagheti to com hom and mak.

I'm not your guy, pal.

Roodypoo

>candyass

> I did this to yo mama
> Yea (you)
>Your Mama

goon. you're middle aged now. i remember how this shit spread to so many forums after sa. if you were around then the only people older would be insanely old graybeards from usenet era

>been here 10 years
>also can dubs

i watched the beginning of the end

quote this if you remember oldmanmurray.com/

nostalgia'd. damn.

>Posting a .gif

Good man

if dubs milhouse is meme
>no dubs

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>forgetting nevata-chan
>it was a box cutter
>faggot

>not having the non-macro'd version

Nevada-tan

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

OVER 9000

>pic

Enjoy your ban, faggot.