Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

Stale pasta

Sage

sage sage sage

Who the HELL cares? Jesus,you post this shit every day,kill yourself OP

Nice airbrush around the entire text 11/10

lets pretend for a second that this is a legit. youre posting it on Sup Forums... none of us are gonna even have the chance to fuck any girls anyway so youre wasting ur time..

God have mercy on your soul...

kys OP

O

Hot

ayy

Idc I'm 8inches so

I love my mami :(

Hey "femanon" is my fat 6inch enough?

the dubs told the truth

i love my mother... you cunt.

Nice b8

nigger

haha fuck you.

the bait is strong with this neckbearded faggot.

Fucking cunts. My dick is for getting me off. Who cares what you want?

see, I always thought I had a small penis so I just found a small girlfriend. Fuck average girls, my shit goes all the way to the back if I thrust too hard it hurts.

b8

piss

master

Cervical bruising is a thing. And it is not fun.

I already know this, that's why I always fist a bitch for good half hour to an hour sometimes I wear a boxing glove because I know most woman could pick a bowling ball up with their gaped out cunts

Yeah but my girthy 7" was enough to make my exes ass bleed LOL fuck this feminazi.

tits

goddam (you) and
(you).

This is a fake femanon, I'm a real femanon, and sadly for you guys with big dicks, we do prefer smaller dicks because they don't hurt as much, but once we get used to it, bigger dicks at better, plus we like to brag to our friends how big our bf is so ya...

say again?

what's with the huge turd in the last 2 frames? Also, why to this person have two anuses?

New way to be an attention whore :P

i don't give a shit if you bitches cum or not :^)

maybe fucking men is something you should do since you clearly dont like women

>once we get used to it

Male here, it's the same as having to deal with stinky vaginas. We don't really care, it would just be nicer without a stinky vagina.

/thread

t. male with average penis
your insecurity is showing
who seriously insults a woman? you wish you were fucking her

my stance exactly.
im not a minuiteman and im not average either.
if i can cum just fine and she cant, maybe she needs to get better at cumming.
most girls know how to work a dick.
i SHOULDNT be in charge of her orgasam

>implying that I care what you get out of it
If I cum than I call it a success.

aw man

nigger

I like this illustration. It shows how stupid the notion that the vagina gets way deeper when the woman is aroused is. The body is tightly packed with organs, and there's no room for any of that shit to move back through.

Oh god its this faggot again, im pretty sure everyone thats fucking you doesn't give a shit if you enjoy it or not. Get that through your thick skull

Uhhh so what happens when a woman gets pregnant?

Missing the point white knight of faggotry

rekt
also pic related, corset organ displacement

no missing point here, it's just a really small point that belongs to you

So, not much chance you'll be hooking up with Donald Trump I suppose.

8 Inch here...
Never had a complaint...
Only niggersluts need bigger...

If two fingers can make a girl cum pretty much any dick can

Nigger

nice airbrush

i pooed

4/10 tits

Very nice. Keep defending the honor of the neckbeard behind this post.
>actually believing that frame needs a huge dong

Get a workout program going Cartman ffs and get laid

This

Fuck her in the ass

the bigger you are, the smaller your dick will look
keep building those muscles to compensate for your small dick buddy

;o)

G

>building those muscles

Nevermind, you are a 12 year old

u r t i t s a v e r a g e t o o
a l s o a e s t h e t i c s

keep replying, it really shows how much you care about making sure your small dick is good enough to someone on an anonymous image board.

just sad really. I got nothing to lose, but you sure do small average dicklet.

Suck my clit

Rule #16

There are NO women on Sup Forums

nigga

Nice body
Nice post
A+ Faggot

nigger

H

>difficulty cumming when we're fucking.
>because the average sized penis is just too skinny

Its more likely because the clitoris is too far from the vaginal opening in most women. The pussy was not designed to have orgasms during sex , only the penis is. Female orgasms are not needed for conception and nature does not care if girls don't get off.

Ooo edgy teen summerfag is edgy
>couldn't vote trump if you wanted

How does it feel fam?

Good shit

The posted body type is not the one needing a 10incher, it's the gigantanon who needs Longclaw to find any paydirt

When a girl using Sup Forums, literally the most degrading, deviant, unwantable existence I can think of, thinks that she speaks for all women.

Rule 16 I believe, there are NO WOMEN ON Sup Forums

Fuck

july 16

its the 18th mate

at least u tried

My dick is average as fuck, my girl cums at least 5 times when we fuck. My record was 40 times in one afternoon. Maybe you just got a fat loose cunt, ever think about that? Go fuck a nigger or something damn

Female orgasm is a myth!

fuck you
sage

>edgy
didn't know it was still 2014 dicklet

absolute madman

kys

I'm doing fine

Dicklet
>being this new
>telling Sup Forums your nickname at summer school

I can't even focus on the Royals game this is too good

topkek

Someday desu

The uterus gets bigger to accommodate the developing fetus. Not the vagina you fucking mong.

k, get ur head off ur ass tho

Irregular man here. My penis is 7.5 inches and I have a lot of gurth but I have trouble cumming in most women. I find that the vagina is too loose and it takes a really tight woman to get me off. Just reminding most of you women that your vagina is just a gaping hole that usually provides me with very little satisfaction. Because of this I like anal.

Ugggg

You want me to fist you or something?

whoa buddy u ok
i dinnit mean it

You want me to fist you something?

That frame couldn't take a fist let alone 7 inches without vaginal lacerations

This is sage and gay