How does this make u feel Sup Forums

how does this make u feel Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.google.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's global offensive alright, as in counter strike, fuck that dumb kunt.

i was wondering what all those messages to bomb pearl harbor were about

Rats...rats everywhere. Although I did catch an Evee and a Scyther at work today on my lunch break.

Lucky i have yet to find a scyther. What level are you?

but isnt it already mapped?

>What is Google earth

Because the usa isnt already completly mapped out by google maps and idk people? Also
>Japan's Military
Keked also fell for b8

I actually just started. Only level 4 here. Alas, I'm a full grown 90's kid with work responsibilities. That keeps me busy during the day.

So it's counter strike now?

>while mapping out our country using our own GPS and Cameras

earth.google.com/

?

>they're using you to map out america
>by using google maps

oh wait

>japan wants to nuke its greatest source of income, american distribution

what

>the japanese used an american acronym... for reasons

Like someone remembers the Chinpokomon episode of South Park as well as I do

>japan
>military
Choose only one sweetheart

The Primary Main Objective is to destroy the Evil Power.

southpark predicted it

A better conspiracy would be that its causing the deaths of many people who walk without watching where they are going. Or better yet that anime in general is a revenge tactic for Hiroshima to cause the degeneration of the human race into over weight and socially inept weaboos.

Niantic was founded in Silicon Valley

ops theory isnt all that off, you can see where people are gathered with this app could make for a potentially big target.

Its not japan you troll, its literally the cia.

Its not about bombing as much as mass data farming on how a general population moves and reacts to threats and rewards in an attempt to create new strategies and tactics for urban and cyber warfare.

San Francisco, but close enough.

The company that made it is american, tho

I thought that was the same thing? Non-American here

That was a good episode of South Park, I tell you what.

'

actually you are right. what pokemon go does it spend players to remote locations that googles car with the camera doesnt do. imagine a player catching pokemon in a shitty park that nobody but bums go to because even paid google earth people wont go to.

fucking nazi brilliant.

If you have a smartphone at all you have already been mapped and tracked long before pokemon go

HERE IS A BIGGER QUESTION.

Are pokemon characters randomly roaming the cyberlands on their own? do they have a code they follow? will you catch the same pokemon again and again in the same places everytime?

once they are caught are they all caught?

But what is the fucking point of that?
How well could any data being gathered from such a small amount of people(civilians no less) ever be of real use in planning complex combat situations? That datas gotta be skewed as hell because im pretty sure you throw a real threat of death at a civilian and they are gonna abandon the reward, while a soldier has to follow orders and face down death regardless.
So i cant see data based off of average people (probably mostly kids) being of much help to the military or the government

Makes me wonder why Sup Forums has no pokemon box threads.

Makes just about ad much sense as Black Lives Matter.
This should have millions of Twitter followers and riots in the streets by next week!

google omits personal and private information
>pokemon GO does not
>they can see inside your house